{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters

Tremulous Clan

Home  Portal  Latest images  Search  RegisterRegister  Server Information  IM BugHuman  TeamspeakTeamspeak  IRC  Log in  
All Testing Decisions Will Be Made By The Second In Commands.

Admin Abuse

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EasyTangoRip
Private 2
Private 2

Admin Abuse Empty
PostSubject: Admin Abuse   Admin Abuse Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 4:58 pm

hi all. Because the clan [EASY] was banned permanently by server ACR Lad? without any rason ... administrator abuse? or will that bothers the clan?. From already thank you very much ... Greetings.

[EASY]TangoRip
Back to top Go down
Atlantis
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Admin Abuse 87495687

Admin Abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse   Admin Abuse Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 5:06 pm

OK first my head hurts from reading that... looks like a cat typed it so English isn't your first language. Second Lad did have a reason. Flaming,decon,mute evade,kick evade, and using proxy to try to ban evade.
Back to top Go down
:Lad
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
:Lad

Admin Abuse 23818192

Admin Abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse   Admin Abuse Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 5:56 pm

EasyTangoRip wrote:
hi all. Because the clan [EASY] was banned permanently by server ACR Lad? without any rason ... administrator abuse? or will that bothers the clan?. From already thank you very much ... Greetings.

[EASY]TangoRip

No, you blame Ranger for flaming and then thinking it's ok to evade mute, and once you evade you get kicked, continuing to evade only means you have no respect for admins so he gets banned. Blame him for his ignorance.

If I see him again, I will ban again. So if you, Tango, want to play at unlimited. Do not let him come into the unlimited server, tell him to play somewhere else or that computer will get banned as well. I feel sorry for you Tango for having an ignorant friend around like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Admin Abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse   Admin Abuse Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Admin Abuse
Page 1 of 1