{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters

Tremulous Clan

Home  Portal  Latest images  Search  RegisterRegister  Server Information  IM BugHuman  TeamspeakTeamspeak  IRC  Log in  
All Testing Decisions Will Be Made By The Second In Commands.

Chrome for level 9

Go down 
+2
null
{ACRit}Chrome
6 posters

Chrome for level 9
yes
Chrome for level 9 Vote_lcap100%Chrome for level 9 Vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
no
Chrome for level 9 Vote_lcap0%Chrome for level 9 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
{ACRit}Chrome
Private 2
Private 2

Chrome for level 9 Empty
PostSubject: Chrome for level 9   Chrome for level 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 2:51 pm

Desired level: 9
Current level: 2
Server: ACR Unlimited

Why I deserve it:

When I first came across ACR unlimited, I was met with a respectful, skilled community. Thanks to this community, I learned and improved. I deserve this admin because I am fair player and respect the rules. This level of admin grants me power to enforce the rules and oversee the server. With this level I gain !cancelvote, !showbans, !next- map, !putteam, and designate. These are the most helpful commands I gain. I would use !cancelvote to protect innocent people getting kicked, !showbans to identify ban evaders, and !putteam to send team switcher back to their original team. Also, ACR unlimited has a gap in time between about 4 and 8 where it is relatively empty (mountain time). I think that if there is an admin on, people will be more enticed to play on ACR. People will realize the merits of ACR, and contribute, improve, and play often. Thanks for your time and votes.
Back to top Go down
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Chrome for level 9 23818192

Chrome for level 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chrome for level 9   Chrome for level 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 3:39 pm

Well it's well-written, but I am reluctant to give you admin since when I've seen you you're not very vocal, and you seem like another IE and FF.
Back to top Go down
{ACRit}Chrome
Private 2
Private 2

Chrome for level 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chrome for level 9   Chrome for level 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 3:44 pm

That is a fair post Seb. I am good friends with Fire and IE, but I will be more vocal in the future games.
Back to top Go down
{ACR}FireFox
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
{ACR}FireFox

Location : Some where in a remote valley deep in the Amazon rain forest.

Chrome for level 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chrome for level 9   Chrome for level 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 3:51 pm

I agree with chrome that the three of us are good friends and I think that helps us become even beter team players and better players in general. I will vote F1 because he has been a long time member and I think we could use him to fill in the gaps of admin-free time zones. But I agree with mem aswell that you should try to be a little more outgoing and talkative when playing. Good luck
Back to top Go down
linux26
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
linux26

Chrome for level 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chrome for level 9   Chrome for level 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 4:18 pm

{ACRit}FireFox wrote:
I agree with chrome that the three of us are good friends and I think that helps us become even beter team players and better players in general. I will vote F1 because he has been a long time member and I think we could use him to fill in the gaps of admin-free time zones. But I agree with mem aswell that you should try to be a little more outgoing and talkative when playing. Good luck
I think what Memory meant is that
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Chrome for level 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chrome for level 9   Chrome for level 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 4:48 pm

Exactly
Back to top Go down
WeeD
Private 2
Private 2
WeeD

Chrome for level 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chrome for level 9   Chrome for level 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 8:57 am

chrome wrote:
Desired level: 9
Current level: 2
Server: ACR Unlimited

Why I deserve it:

When I first came across ACR unlimited, I was met with a respectful, skilled community. Thanks to this community, I learned and improved. I deserve this admin because I am fair player and respect the rules. This level of admin grants me power to enforce the rules and oversee the server. With this level I gain !cancelvote, !showbans, !next- map, !putteam, and designate. These are the most helpful commands I gain. I would use !cancelvote to protect innocent people getting kicked, !showbans to identify ban evaders, and !putteam to send team switcher back to their original team. Also, ACR unlimited has a gap in time between about 4 and 8 where it is relatively empty (mountain time). I think that if there is an admin on, people will be more enticed to play on ACR. People will realize the merits of ACR, and contribute, improve, and play often. Thanks for your time and votes.
F1!
You are on alot and i think you are responsible enough to have lvl 9.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
vyrus@ubuntu
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
vyrus@ubuntu

Chrome for level 9 87495687

Chrome for level 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chrome for level 9   Chrome for level 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 12:50 pm

after playing with you yesturday, I believe you are mature enough to recieve this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.vyrus.zzl.org/
Sponsored content

Chrome for level 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chrome for level 9   Chrome for level 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chrome for level 9
Page 1 of 1