{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters

Tremulous Clan

Home  Portal  Latest images  Search  RegisterRegister  Server Information  IM BugHuman  TeamspeakTeamspeak  IRC  Log in  
All Testing Decisions Will Be Made By The Second In Commands.

{ACRit}FireFox admin app

Go down 
3 posters

{ACRit}FireFox can have lv 18
Yes
{ACRit}FireFox admin app Vote_lcap100%{ACRit}FireFox admin app Vote_rcap
 100% [ 3 ]
No
{ACRit}FireFox admin app Vote_lcap0%{ACRit}FireFox admin app Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
{ACR}FireFox
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
{ACR}FireFox

Location : Some where in a remote valley deep in the Amazon rain forest.

{ACRit}FireFox admin app Empty
PostSubject: {ACRit}FireFox admin app   {ACRit}FireFox admin app Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 6:04 pm

-What level admin you want.
I would like and use approplety level 18

-What server you want it for.
The first server ACR Unlimited

-Why you feel you deserve it.

Ok guys, now you may think that going from 10 to 18 (8 levels) is a bit of a jump but I feel have matured and become a more rounded and respected character/player. I also think I have putforth some very good reasons and justifications. First I gain the commands !cp, !rename, !buildlog, !denybuild, !allowbuild, !mute, !unmute, !muteall, !unmuteall, !warn, !listmaps, !listlayouts, !unlock, !lock, !revert. The reason I would like lv 18 insted of some lower level is because I get the key command !revert. I don't see the point in finding out who deconed the OM/RC then denybuilding them and kicking them without being able to fix the actual problem.The key commands I am looking to get from this raise in admin level are !revert,!buildlog, !denybuild, !allowbuild, !mute, !unmute, and !warn The four building related commands complement eachother well and I would put them to good use if nessary. I could use !buildlog to check for deconners and to get the name's of people who glitched built or deconstructed the OM/RC. Then I could !revert it and then kick the person thus fixing the problem with hopefuly minimal damage to the teams base. Like for example {ACRit}FireFox admin app 30lov2s {ACRit}FireFox admin app 2cy2xhg {ACRit}FireFox admin app 2vuj6ts This is just one of the time it would of been helpful to of had higher admin. Next, to stop those pesky battle-grangers I could use !denybuild, and then !allowbuild. I would !denybuild the battle-grangers. Then I would use !alowbuild to put back people who were wrongly denyed building rights by their team.
Seeing as !mute, !unmute, !muteall, !unmuteall, and !warn are more of the disciplinary type of command, this would allow me to straight out tell people what they are doing wrong and to stop it or there will be punshment. !mute is useful for the spamers and crude or racist people.
I have noticed that more and more people connect to the server with ACR/ACRit in their name, and nothing to say for it.. In this case !rename would be helpful.
Since !listmaps, !listlayouts, !unlock, and !lock are not permited to be used and that these commands would not help me to mantain a level of well being on the server, they would go unutilized.
I am only looking for higher admin to help keep the server that we all respect and love a fun, clean, and friendly enviroment for everyone to play and enjoy. Please if you have any questions about anything in general,feel free to leave any questions, concerns, or just plain positive responses below. Thanks for your time.

-- {ACRit}FireFox
Back to top Go down
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

{ACRit}FireFox admin app 23818192

PostSubject: Re: {ACRit}FireFox admin app   {ACRit}FireFox admin app Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 7:25 pm

I voted F1. This was well explained and written.

On another note (and I have doubts about this being implemented), I think !pause should go with !revert. If not, when a decon occurs, the other team usually basekills the deconned team, and effectively using !revert would become more difficult (but still possible). I myself always !pause the game when a decon happens, then use !revert.
Back to top Go down
vyrus@ubuntu
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
vyrus@ubuntu

{ACRit}FireFox admin app 87495687

PostSubject: Re: {ACRit}FireFox admin app   {ACRit}FireFox admin app Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 7:36 pm

I agree with seb, fire spent some time writing this, and obviously has a reason. I talked to him just now, and he said they had up to 5 deconners allready today. I am definutely adverse to allowing him to have such a big jump, so early in the clan, but most higher admins are busy and not on a lot. Fire, ie, and chrome are on VERY frequently, and have been very helpful toward the clan, and also have matured significantly since they started playing on our servers. I think, even though we are this close to summer, we can allow fire to have this jump, because we really need someone like him to police this stuff, and I do not believe he will abuse.

f!
Back to top Go down
http://www.vyrus.zzl.org/
{ACR}FireFox
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
{ACR}FireFox

Location : Some where in a remote valley deep in the Amazon rain forest.

PostSubject: Re: {ACRit}FireFox admin app   {ACRit}FireFox admin app Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 8:15 pm

seb0910 wrote:
I think !pause should go with !revert. If not, when a decon occurs, the other team usually basekills the deconned team, and effectively using !revert would become more difficult (but still possible). I myself always !pause the game when a decon happens, then use !revert.
yes those are to be my intensions later when i reach that level of admin. And Ty to both of you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {ACRit}FireFox admin app   {ACRit}FireFox admin app Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

{ACRit}FireFox admin app
Page 1 of 1