{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters

Tremulous Clan

Home  Portal  Latest images  Search  RegisterRegister  Server Information  IM BugHuman  TeamspeakTeamspeak  IRC  Log in  
All Testing Decisions Will Be Made By The Second In Commands.

Teamswitching

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Iridescent Blade
Sergeant
Sergeant
Iridescent Blade

Teamswitching Empty
PostSubject: Teamswitching   Teamswitching Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 12:10 pm

I understand the teamswitching rule, but my question is can you putteam yourself to the other team to fix a 'Stacked' game? If so, will it be determined by skill or by number of players or both?
Back to top Go down
http://www.tagamespage.webs.com
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Teamswitching 23818192

Teamswitching Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teamswitching   Teamswitching Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 12:28 pm

you should try searching for a topic like this to answer your question, because im pretty sure that within the last three months someone has made a topic just like this.

i would tell you to just do what feels best to you, if the other team has less players but theyre all good then dont teamswitch, but if its like 3v6 and theyre getting raped then switch if you want.

or, you could just stay on your respective team and just end the game, and make sure that next game the teams dont end up stacked.
Back to top Go down
:Lad
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
:Lad

Teamswitching 23818192

Teamswitching Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teamswitching   Teamswitching Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 1:54 pm

Every time I keep on seeing when people get stacked teams is when it's towards the end of the round because one team is losing heavily. So multiple players ragequit and leave like 1 guy left to fight on his own and starts crying, "this hasn't been fair all game, i've never had a team!". I say end the game cuz it was already going to be finished. It's more annoying seeing like the top two guys from the opposing team to teamswitch and start either rantwhoring the rest of the game or camping and spamming.
Back to top Go down
{ACR}FireFox
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
{ACR}FireFox

Location : Some where in a remote valley deep in the Amazon rain forest.

Teamswitching Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teamswitching   Teamswitching Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 3:10 pm

Agreed
Back to top Go down
vyrus@ubuntu
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
vyrus@ubuntu

Teamswitching 87495687

Teamswitching Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teamswitching   Teamswitching Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 4:21 pm

what ( i believe) is generally accepted for larger games ( not like that circumstance but i totally agree ^^ ) is that if there is more than a 3 ppl advantage on one side, and the message ' the XXXXX have more players, you will keep your points when switching " then we ( usually ) let one or two ppl switch ( if they ask nicely XD )
Back to top Go down
http://www.vyrus.zzl.org/
Sponsored content

Teamswitching Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teamswitching   Teamswitching Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teamswitching
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters :: Important Info :: Rules-
Jump to: