{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters

Tremulous Clan

Home  Portal  Latest images  Search  RegisterRegister  Server Information  IM BugHuman  TeamspeakTeamspeak  IRC  Log in  
All Testing Decisions Will Be Made By The Second In Commands.

BUG read my report plz

Go down 
+3
null
(^TwinBladE^)
Kilo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kilo
Private 2
Private 2
Kilo

BUG  read my report plz Empty
PostSubject: BUG read my report plz   BUG  read my report plz Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 2:10 pm

well im here to make a report of admin abuse by admin Peebrain on Admin Crazy Rioters server. the abuse was that Peebrain switched teams to human in the middle of game and then placed a regular player of the server Kirby to the aliens with out consent. a obvious abuse of admin which should result in a loss of admin not a cmplete one just enough to get pee thinking

also when kirby was trying to report the abuse none of the other members would listen i think we should make it a rule to find out what the player is complaining about and look into it if it is considerd abuse. now i already gave this report to Kidman but i wanted bug to see it as well. also on the server we were having some trouble with name calling....with some rather faul language and the worst part was it was our own members doing it.....idk i think we need to have a meeting and discuss what everyones problems are with each other and look in to them and maybe put up some rules about faul language on servers cause there are alot of younger kids who play on them

Thank you always
Kilo
Back to top Go down
(^TwinBladE^)
Private 2
Private 2

PostSubject: Re: BUG read my report plz   BUG  read my report plz Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 2:11 pm

dude i didnt even see pee doing it lol but that was abuse then. but before it pee didnt abuse and kirby is idiot he spammed all time abuser abuser called me abuser too. how i can abuse wihout admins lol
Back to top Go down
Kilo
Private 2
Private 2
Kilo

PostSubject: Re: BUG read my report plz   BUG  read my report plz Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 2:14 pm

skythe kirby did not start calling pee abuser til it happend and no one would listen..... instead of trying to mute or kick a guy when he says ABUSE pm him and find out his problem ohkay =]
Back to top Go down
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

BUG  read my report plz 23818192

PostSubject: Re: BUG read my report plz   BUG  read my report plz Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 2:18 pm

Quote :
maybe put up some rules about faul language on servers

this is what i gathered: right when i connected, skythe asked what a cunt was. not being answered, he began saying (outloud, mind you) the wikipedia definition of a douchebag (which i will not repeat), and still asked what a cunt was and why a douchebag was an insult.

i know the age difference between members is big, so how 'bout this: dont make this health class, and dont use such foul language (although i admit i swear profusely when im pissed, but thats different). i hope im not the only one who doesnt want to hear the things my health teacher told me all over again while playing trem.

and thats a good idea kilo
Back to top Go down
(^TwinBladE^)
Private 2
Private 2

PostSubject: Re: BUG read my report plz   BUG  read my report plz Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 2:24 pm

kilo kirby started calling pee abuser and noob when pee didnt not give kirby a test lol
Back to top Go down
Kilo
Private 2
Private 2
Kilo

PostSubject: Re: BUG read my report plz   BUG  read my report plz Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 2:29 pm

he did ask for a test true but the names came after the abuse skythe you trust me right.... i promise the names came after not before the abuse really
Back to top Go down
peebrain
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
peebrain

PostSubject: Re: BUG read my report plz   BUG  read my report plz Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 2:34 pm

This is the real story not the make pee look bad story.

Snugg and pee wanted to practice team work, so at a new game snugg joined humans and pee joined aliens, then pee put himself on humans (to be on same team as snugg) then snugg told me to put kirby on aliens to even out teams so i did. Then kirby was being a fucktard and kept calling me abuser, but not before kilo started calling me abuser which is really really really fucking anoying.
Back to top Go down
Kilo
Private 2
Private 2
Kilo

PostSubject: Re: BUG read my report plz   BUG  read my report plz Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 2:49 pm

that was abuse and no madder how you put it it was and if snugg told you to do it that does not make it better no madder what rules are rules you cant bend them as you plz
Back to top Go down
(^TwinBladE^)
Private 2
Private 2

PostSubject: Re: BUG read my report plz   BUG  read my report plz Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 3:21 pm

wtf someone moved my msg there it was far far from here :OOO

Last edited by }BoG{Skythe{ACR} on Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KidMan
Private 2
Private 2

PostSubject: Re: BUG read my report plz   BUG  read my report plz Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 3:23 pm

i still love u all :p
Back to top Go down
PieForLife
Private 2
Private 2
PieForLife

PostSubject: Re: BUG read my report plz   BUG  read my report plz Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 11:35 pm

well i believe i heard a something about "i dotn care what happens on this server(Admin Crazy Rioters)". so u outta luck here

Snuggles queen
Back to top Go down
{ACR}Lito?>S
Private 2
Private 2
{ACR}Lito?>S

PostSubject: Re: BUG read my report plz   BUG  read my report plz Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 12:40 am

{ACR}Kilo wrote:
maybe put up some rules about faul language on servers cause there are alot of younger kids who play on them

What are we? 12 YO kiddies?

Edit: Sorry Skythe. LOL.

Last edited by {ACR}Lito?>S on Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
peebrain
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
peebrain

PostSubject: Re: BUG read my report plz   BUG  read my report plz Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 8:04 am

No matter what you do people love to use profanity.
Back to top Go down
{ACR}Lito?>S
Private 2
Private 2
{ACR}Lito?>S

PostSubject: Re: BUG read my report plz   BUG  read my report plz Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 8:04 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BUG read my report plz   BUG  read my report plz Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BUG read my report plz
Page 1 of 1