{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters

Tremulous Clan

Home  Portal  Latest images  Search  RegisterRegister  Server Information  IM BugHuman  TeamspeakTeamspeak  IRC  Log in  
All Testing Decisions Will Be Made By The Second In Commands.

Your Pokemon is trying to evolve!

Go down 
+7
Iridescent Blade
Pip
linux26
-theMbaude
WeeD
:Lad
{ACR}FireFox
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Evolve?
Yes!
Your Pokemon is trying to evolve! - Page 3 Vote_lcap50%Your Pokemon is trying to evolve! - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 50% [ 5 ]
No :(
Your Pokemon is trying to evolve! - Page 3 Vote_lcap50%Your Pokemon is trying to evolve! - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 50% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
linux26
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
linux26

Your Pokemon is trying to evolve! - Page 3 23818192
Your Pokemon is trying to evolve! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Pokemon is trying to evolve!   Your Pokemon is trying to evolve! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 11:23 am

Atlantis wrote:
Okay after that pic I'm ready I vote no/F2. I see it as using that pic as a scape goat and a show of immaturity.
Objection sustained. Firefox you are not responding to any of the prosecution's allegations.
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Your Pokemon is trying to evolve!   Your Pokemon is trying to evolve! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 11:45 am

this is true, i find it funny however that mbaud stated earlier or at least made it sound as if he deserves more privileges or higher admin because he joined earlier than fire, yet he wasn't even in the clan more than 40 days before fire joined. So honestly I do see them both as trying to go up as fast as they both possibly can, except with fires exemption. He passed his test and continued moving, mbaud didn't and once he does he will do the same thing, I am sure. I am not going to side against him for that either. If someones going to go up one level every week and someone says you're moving too fast, they would be quite retarded to start getting mad at them for a one level jump application.

Don't use other people as your reasons for your admin app. Give valid reasons, but guys like mbaud aren't gonna change your mind no matter what so giving him an excuse does you no good. As for the pic, I understand and agree with atlantis decision cuz that was poorly timed to put it out again, and actually a pretty rude pic. The size 1 comment made me laugh tho Razz also fire still got the last word on bleh too, even though bleh tried to do exactly that with his huge arguement. funny funny
Back to top Go down
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Your Pokemon is trying to evolve!   Your Pokemon is trying to evolve! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 12:08 pm

linux26 wrote:
Atlantis wrote:
Okay after that pic I'm ready I vote no/F2. I see it as using that pic as a scape goat and a show of immaturity.
Objection sustained. Firefox you are not responding to any of the prosecution's allegations.
rofl i like how youre treating it like a court case and youre the judge lol!
Back to top Go down
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal

Your Pokemon is trying to evolve! - Page 3 125be

PostSubject: Re: Your Pokemon is trying to evolve!   Your Pokemon is trying to evolve! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:09 pm

:Lad wrote:
this is true, i find it funny however that mbaud stated earlier or at least made it sound as if he deserves more privileges or higher admin because he joined earlier than fire, yet he wasn't even in the clan more than 40 days before fire joined. So honestly I do see them both as trying to go up as fast as they both possibly can, except with fires exemption. He passed his test and continued moving, mbaud didn't and once he does he will do the same thing, I am sure. I am not going to side against him for that either. If someones going to go up one level every week and someone says you're moving too fast, they would be quite retarded to start getting mad at them for a one level jump application.

Don't use other people as your reasons for your admin app. Give valid reasons, but guys like mbaud aren't gonna change your mind no matter what so giving him an excuse does you no good. As for the pic, I understand and agree with atlantis decision cuz that was poorly timed to put it out again, and actually a pretty rude pic. The size 1 comment made me laugh tho Razz also fire still got the last word on bleh too, even though bleh tried to do exactly that with his huge arguement. funny funny

LIES! If i were going to go at the rate as him, you would see an admin app from me right now, because we made the last one at the same time. I will say this though, at first, before firefox got into this, I was going to do just that, get as many ranks as I possibly can. I'm not denying it. But in all sincerity after from what I saw with Firefox, there is no way in hell I'm doing this. Besides, it isn't all fair when you say we are the same Sad Took me 8 months to get 25... compared to one month and a half...
Back to top Go down
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Your Pokemon is trying to evolve!   Your Pokemon is trying to evolve! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:52 pm

mbaud u probably shouldnt drag this on, i mean yeah its unfair that you havent been advancing as fast, and FF is advancing TOO fast, but the best you can do is just stay positive and keep applying. as you can see here, he might not actually get 25 since the votes went from only you voting no to 4 total No votes in one day. but even if he did, complaining about how he got it before you and was in the clan for less time can only hurt your chances at an app.

{ACR}FireFox wrote:

Ok from this point on I will promas to wait a bit

ROFL!!!! thats hilarious, i think the last person to do something like that was weed or mbaud
Back to top Go down
ßleh
Private 2
Private 2
ßleh

PostSubject: Re: Your Pokemon is trying to evolve!   Your Pokemon is trying to evolve! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:59 pm

{ACR}FireFox wrote:
Ok bleh you win
{ACR}FireFox wrote:

Your Pokemon is trying to evolve! - Page 3 2&t=1&usg=AFrqEzeKUbg0HUrmVLfVAUPkVHtIMK0aWA

If I'm retarded and STILL won an argument against you...

What does that make you?
Back to top Go down
Atlantis
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Your Pokemon is trying to evolve! - Page 3 87495687

PostSubject: Re: Your Pokemon is trying to evolve!   Your Pokemon is trying to evolve! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 2:15 pm

ßleh wrote:
{ACR}FireFox wrote:
Ok bleh you win
{ACR}FireFox wrote:

Your Pokemon is trying to evolve! - Page 3 2&t=1&usg=AFrqEzeKUbg0HUrmVLfVAUPkVHtIMK0aWA

What does that make you?
HA... HAHA.... HAHAHA........ HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Your Pokemon is trying to evolve!   Your Pokemon is trying to evolve! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 2:47 pm

ßleh wrote:
{ACR}FireFox wrote:
Ok bleh you win
{ACR}FireFox wrote:

What does that make you?

He wasn't arguing with you, was he? I think the retard has to win because honestly they have a handicap over you Razz
Back to top Go down
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Your Pokemon is trying to evolve!   Your Pokemon is trying to evolve! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 3:09 pm

Atlantis wrote:
ßleh wrote:
{ACR}FireFox wrote:
Ok bleh you win
{ACR}FireFox wrote:

What does that make you?
HA... HAHA.... HAHAHA........ HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

lol i was thinking the same thing.

but that poster doesnt even apply to here, its for all the dumbasses on other sites whose entire social lives take place on the internet. im pretty sure thats not the case for anyone in ACR
Back to top Go down
ßleh
Private 2
Private 2
ßleh

PostSubject: Re: Your Pokemon is trying to evolve!   Your Pokemon is trying to evolve! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 3:14 pm

ßleh wrote:
{ACR}FireFox wrote:
Ok bleh you win
{ACR}FireFox wrote:

What does that make you?

He wasn't arguing with you, was he? I think the retard has to win because honestly they have a handicap over you Razz

Meh. Since he said "Okay Bleh, you win" apparently I was fighting him about SOMETHING. And that something is basically the whole argument of the thread, except I was the one who actually gave reasons of why he should/shouldn't apply for higher admin.
Back to top Go down
BugHuman
General of the Army
General of the Army

PostSubject: Re: Your Pokemon is trying to evolve!   Your Pokemon is trying to evolve! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 3:18 pm

It's like someone pressed "B" on the gameboy when he was trying to evolve.
Back to top Go down
http://AdminCrazyRioters.com
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Your Pokemon is trying to evolve!   Your Pokemon is trying to evolve! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 3:45 pm

I'm pretty sure their are 2 votes on there that weren't given with reasons. Don't worry though because one was for yes and one was for no lol. so if he wants to get this passed he better hope the person who voted yes actually speaks up or it will be denied.
Back to top Go down
Atlantis
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Your Pokemon is trying to evolve! - Page 3 87495687

PostSubject: Re: Your Pokemon is trying to evolve!   Your Pokemon is trying to evolve! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 3:52 pm

seb0910 wrote:
but that poster doesnt even apply to here, its for all the dumbasses on other sites whose entire social lives take place on the internet. im pretty sure thats not the case for anyone in ACR
*Atlantis twitles his thumbs*
Back to top Go down
ßleh
Private 2
Private 2
ßleh

PostSubject: Re: Your Pokemon is trying to evolve!   Your Pokemon is trying to evolve! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 4:07 pm

Atlantis wrote:
seb0910 wrote:

I always thought it was twiddles? Lmao.
Back to top Go down
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Your Pokemon is trying to evolve!   Your Pokemon is trying to evolve! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 5:47 pm

Roooooooooflmao!

Question Question Question I want to hear from Fire, what he has to say about this.
Back to top Go down
{ACR}FireFox
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
{ACR}FireFox

Location : Some where in a remote valley deep in the Amazon rain forest.

PostSubject: Re: Your Pokemon is trying to evolve!   Your Pokemon is trying to evolve! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 5:56 pm

what do i need to say?
Back to top Go down
Iridescent Blade
Sergeant
Sergeant
Iridescent Blade

PostSubject: Re: Your Pokemon is trying to evolve!   Your Pokemon is trying to evolve! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 5:56 pm

Sorry everyone, the unidentified Yes vote was me. I just came here from 'see all new topics since last visit' and didnt know that it was an actual application rather than a kind of question. So see my previous post for my reasoning.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tagamespage.webs.com
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Your Pokemon is trying to evolve!   Your Pokemon is trying to evolve! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 6:07 pm

Iridescent Blade wrote:
Sorry everyone, the unidentified Yes vote was me. I just came here from 'see all new topics since last visit' and didnt know that it was an actual application rather than a kind of question. So see my previous post for my reasoning.

Roooooooooflmao!

I want to hear from Fire Mbaud, what he has to say about this.
Back to top Go down
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Your Pokemon is trying to evolve!   Your Pokemon is trying to evolve! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 6:31 pm

Atlantis wrote:
seb0910 wrote:
well thats really not good but thats unrelated to the topic. Also, i was gonna say the same thing as bug (and something about the EVERSTONE), but my phone's internet browser sucks. Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
{ACR}FireFox
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
{ACR}FireFox

Location : Some where in a remote valley deep in the Amazon rain forest.

PostSubject: Re: Your Pokemon is trying to evolve!   Your Pokemon is trying to evolve! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 10:25 pm

A bit off topic here but has anyone noticed that lads sig creates tons on lagg. When r u geting a new one?
Back to top Go down
linux26
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
linux26

PostSubject: Re: Your Pokemon is trying to evolve!   Your Pokemon is trying to evolve! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 2:11 am

{ACR}FireFox wrote:
A bit off topic here but has anyone noticed that lads sig creates tons on lagg. When r u geting a new one?
Err no, Lad's sig doesn't cause any lag. If you are indeed using Firefox as your pseudonym seems to indicate, the .gif itself should be cached by the browser so that you only download it once.
Back to top Go down
ßleh
Private 2
Private 2
ßleh

PostSubject: Re: Your Pokemon is trying to evolve!   Your Pokemon is trying to evolve! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 2:39 am

linux26 wrote:
{ACR}FireFox wrote:
Err no, Lad's sig doesn't cause any lag. If you are indeed using Firefox as your pseudonym seems to indicate, the .gif itself should be cached by the browser so that you only download it once.

So it's not just his app that's failing.
Back to top Go down
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Your Pokemon is trying to evolve!   Your Pokemon is trying to evolve! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 12:47 pm

My computer freezes for like minute each time i scroll on his sig...

Iridescent Blade wrote:

Roooooooooflmao!

Dont tempt me....
Back to top Go down
ßleh
Private 2
Private 2
ßleh

PostSubject: Re: Your Pokemon is trying to evolve!   Your Pokemon is trying to evolve! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 1:35 pm

-theMbaude wrote:
My computer freezes for like minute each time i scroll on his sig...

Iridescent Blade wrote:

Roooooooooflmao!

Dont tempt me....

Just let the thread die. If it passes, oh well, we tried. If it fails, then good job, maybe Fire will actually use his admin powers for a few weeks without applying for higher admin again.

Back to top Go down
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Your Pokemon is trying to evolve!   Your Pokemon is trying to evolve! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 2:17 pm

Well I do believe it passed, but I'm not totally sure. I counted 5-4 and I suppose it's 3 days, unless it's still going and I can't tell cuz I voted Razz

My sig has actually showed me it gives me lag too, I can fix it by hitting the red X and stop the sig from playing. I am still taking any new sig ideas.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Pokemon is trying to evolve!   Your Pokemon is trying to evolve! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Pokemon is trying to evolve!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next