{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters

Tremulous Clan

Home  Portal  Latest images  Search  RegisterRegister  Server Information  IM BugHuman  TeamspeakTeamspeak  IRC  Log in  
All Testing Decisions Will Be Made By The Second In Commands.

THe LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONGEST POST EVER!

Go down 
+9
{ACR}Chris
{InternetExplorer}
Goober
TheRoob
linux26
-theMbaude
null
vyrus@ubuntu
Iridescent Blade
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Iridescent Blade
Sergeant
Sergeant
Iridescent Blade

THe LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONGEST POST EVER! Empty
PostSubject: THe LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONGEST POST EVER!   THe LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONGEST POST EVER! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 11:31 pm

Post stuff here thats really long. (EWW! NO! YOU PERVERTS!)
like, um, i dunno, i will think of one and kind of type it here for you guys as an example; like hmmm, OH, I could write the longest run on sentance ever because I am already pretty far down the road of accomplishing that and I could keep going on forever like this because i have nothing else to do so today me and explorer and roob and fox and pee and a few other guys were doing a mock scrim, but pee kept lagging out so it was really annoying because he was supposed to be building, but everything got sniped and roob was haxing and i was like HAXOR but he wasnt and we all know that i was kidding because thats just what good players do: they call each other hackers, and so on and so forth...

When i have nothing else to do i will edit the above post and make it super LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG.

I would just do like

etc, but that might violate some sort of rule, but if not, let me know and ill gladly spam it up. This is the spam section...?
Back to top Go down
http://www.tagamespage.webs.com
vyrus@ubuntu
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
vyrus@ubuntu

THe LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONGEST POST EVER! 87495687

PostSubject: Re: THe LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONGEST POST EVER!   THe LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONGEST POST EVER! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 11:39 pm

your scrim was a joke, every one sucked!!your scrim was a joke, every one sucked!!
your scrim was a joke, every one sucked!!your scrim was a joke, every one sucked!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.vyrus.zzl.org/
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

THe LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONGEST POST EVER! 23818192

PostSubject: Re: THe LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONGEST POST EVER!   THe LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONGEST POST EVER! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 11:41 pm

Didn't bigone just make a thread like this and bug said if he ever did something like that again he would ban him
Back to top Go down
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal

THe LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONGEST POST EVER! 125be

PostSubject: Re: THe LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONGEST POST EVER!   THe LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONGEST POST EVER! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 10:47 am

Rofl that would suck, it really would. Speaking of which, the ban hammer, what is it? Who came up with such a device. Kinda strange.. All you got to do is tell him them dont do it and you may be surprised... Oh well... You guy's make the rules, not me Very Happy So, how weird is linux? With his obsession with asses and apperently what goes in them too, its ok linux, we love you. And how about lemon with that Gumdrop thread with Killa, wtf was up with that? But I will admit made me laugh a bit. And then Vyrus and his lolcat pics, does he like have an obession with cats? I wonder what he does when he finds himself alone with stray cat........ Moving on, and then Ladida, with his sinister glare, *shiver*, always getting Bleh all worked up.... those were the days weren't they lad? How about Bug with his triple ''...'' ? So dramatic... Feeling it? feeling it? Hmm i guess not... frecking weirdoes... Moving on, What about our Youtube channel, when was the last time YOU went there? Exactly...YOU SUCK! Say ''Mbaud you are the all starring best'' to make sure you've read to this point. Meh, I'm kinda bored now... So anyone watch Ray William Johnson? He's pretty funny. Watch him. Like now. DO it. Shocked I'm watching you... When a tornado struck a house, the safety dudes and dudets used Duracell Batteries to power their night time goggles. Yea... that ws passing on tv while I was writing this. Dumm dee doo.. Well this is long enough eh?
Ok, thats my long random post.
Back to top Go down
linux26
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
linux26

PostSubject: Re: THe LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONGEST POST EVER!   THe LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONGEST POST EVER! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 3:33 pm

-theMbaude wrote:
Rofl that would suck, it really would. Speaking of which, the ban hammer, what is it? Who came up with such a device. Kinda strange.. All you got to do is tell him them dont do it and you may be surprised... Oh well... You guy's make the rules, not me Very Happy So, how weird is linux? With his obsession with asses and apperently what goes in them too, its ok linux, we love you. And how about lemon with that Gumdrop thread with Killa, wtf was up with that? But I will admit made me laugh a bit. And then Vyrus and his lolcat pics, does he like have an obession with cats? I wonder what he does when he finds himself alone with stray cat........ Moving on, and then Ladida, with his sinister glare, *shiver*, always getting Bleh all worked up.... those were the days weren't they lad? How about Bug with his triple ''...'' ? So dramatic... Feeling it? feeling it? Hmm i guess not... frecking weirdoes... Moving on, What about our Youtube channel, when was the last time YOU went there? Exactly...YOU SUCK! Say ''Mbaud you are the all starring best'' to make sure you've read to this point. Meh, I'm kinda bored now... So anyone watch Ray William Johnson? He's pretty funny. Watch him. Like now. DO it. Shocked I'm watching you... When a tornado struck a house, the safety dudes and dudets used Duracell Batteries to power their night time goggles. Yea... that ws passing on tv while I was writing this. Dumm dee doo.. Well this is long enough eh?
Ok, thats my long random post.
ES&D.
Back to top Go down
TheRoob
Private 2
Private 2
TheRoob

PostSubject: Re: THe LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONGEST POST EVER!   THe LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONGEST POST EVER! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 3:46 pm

FYI. EAT SHIT AND DIE
Back to top Go down
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: THe LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONGEST POST EVER!   THe LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONGEST POST EVER! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 4:32 pm

linux26 wrote:

ES&D.

?
Back to top Go down
Goober
Private 2
Private 2

PostSubject: Re: THe LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONGEST POST EVER!   THe LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONGEST POST EVER! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 8:37 pm

-theMbaude wrote:
linux26 wrote:

ES&D.

?

TheRoob wrote:
FYI. EAT SHIT AND DIE
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: THe LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONGEST POST EVER!   THe LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONGEST POST EVER! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 10:57 pm

I see...yes yes... well my theory of Anal Obsession Compulsive Dissorder, or AOCD, can be successfully seen in here by member Linux.

Last edited by -theMbaude on Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : WHOOPS)
Back to top Go down
linux26
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
linux26

PostSubject: Re: THe LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONGEST POST EVER!   THe LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONGEST POST EVER! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 11:11 pm

-theMbaude wrote:
can be successfully in here by member Linux
Terrible!
Back to top Go down
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: THe LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONGEST POST EVER!   THe LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONGEST POST EVER! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 11:22 pm

There you go, corrected. Now I found this doctor online, his name is Dr.Rasanalius, he specializes in your type of case. Here's his number, 845-700-ANAL. Im sure you will have a lot to tell him, you both have so much in common
Back to top Go down
Goober
Private 2
Private 2

PostSubject: Re: THe LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONGEST POST EVER!   THe LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONGEST POST EVER! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 12:07 am

Linux might appreciate this....

FOR LINUX'S EYES ONLY (WARNING CANNOT BE UNSEEN): www.typicalmacintoshuser.com

**NOT FOR FRAIL OF HEART**
**NOT FOR EASILY DISGUSTED**
**NOT FOR THOSE WHO JUST ATE THEIR CEREAL**
**NOT FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE HIGH PITCH VOICES AND HAVEN'T DROPPED THEIR BALLS YET**
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
linux26
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
linux26

PostSubject: Re: THe LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONGEST POST EVER!   THe LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONGEST POST EVER! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 12:10 am

-theMbaude wrote:
There you go, corrected. Now I found this doctor online, his name is Dr.Rasanalius, he specializes in your type of case. Here's his number, 845-700-ANAL. Im sure you will have a lot to tell him, you both have so much in common
http://www.google.com/search?channel=fs&q=%22845-700-ANAL%22

Interesting.

Also, while we're still on this topic, here's a great book for you.
Back to top Go down
linux26
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
linux26

PostSubject: Re: THe LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONGEST POST EVER!   THe LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONGEST POST EVER! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 12:12 am

Goober wrote:
Linux might appreciate this....

FOR LINUX'S EYES ONLY (WARNING CANNOT BE UNSEEN): www.typicalmacintoshuser.com

**NOT FOR FRAIL OF HEART**
**NOT FOR EASILY DISGUSTED**
**NOT FOR THOSE WHO JUST ATE THEIR CEREAL**
**NOT FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE HIGH PITCH VOICES AND HAVEN'T DROPPED THEIR BALLS YET**
Interestingly, I just ate some pasta but the image didn't cause me any disgust, just a slight amusement.
Back to top Go down
vyrus@ubuntu
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
vyrus@ubuntu

PostSubject: Re: THe LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONGEST POST EVER!   THe LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONGEST POST EVER! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 12:25 am

linux26 wrote:
-theMbaude wrote:
can be successfully in here by member Linux
Terrible!

-theMbaude wrote:
There you go, corrected.

-theMbaude wrote:
I see...yes yes... well my theory of Anal Obsession Compulsive Dissorder, or AOCD, can be successfully seen in here by member Linux.

linux is looking at an exhibit of AOCD ??!!??????
ONLY linux can c it ??!???

( thats the only way i can see that grammatically working )
Back to top Go down
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: THe LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONGEST POST EVER!   THe LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONGEST POST EVER! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 3:05 pm

linux26 wrote:
-theMbaude wrote:
http://www.google.com/search?channel=fs&q=%22845-700-ANAL%22

Interesting.

Also, while we're still on this topic, here's a great book for you.

Yes Yes I have heard about that book, very reputable in the known ANAL world... So anyways, how the call with Dr.Rasanalius go? You two both have so much in common. I am currently looking for a movie to help cure your anal obsession, I'll let you know when I have found one for you.
Back to top Go down
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: THe LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONGEST POST EVER!   THe LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONGEST POST EVER! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 3:07 pm

@ Vyrus: What I mean in ''in here by member'' is that he was the person who was showing ''it''. For example, if someone would say: ''Yes Yes, I have seen this in this here by member.'' It's showing that this member has whatever he/she is looking for.
Back to top Go down
vyrus@ubuntu
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
vyrus@ubuntu

PostSubject: Re: THe LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONGEST POST EVER!   THe LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONGEST POST EVER! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 6:47 pm

-theMbaude wrote:
@ Vyrus: What I mean in ''in anus by member'' is that he was the person who was shoving ''it''. For example, if someone would say: ''Yes Yes, I have seen this in this anus here by member linux.'' It's showing that this member has whatever he/she is looking for.

-theMbaude wrote:

OBJECT

CONJUNCTiON

ADJECTIVE

VERB

PREPOSITION

NOUN ( place )

PREPOSITION

SUBJECT OF VERB

ie LINUKS IS SEEING THINGS!!!
( in the place of here )
Back to top Go down
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: THe LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONGEST POST EVER!   THe LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONGEST POST EVER! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 7:08 pm

Ugh Vyrus, just take it as I said it. Think of it as a matter speech and not writing. That's usually how I type things, as speech.
Back to top Go down
vyrus@ubuntu
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
vyrus@ubuntu

PostSubject: Re: THe LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONGEST POST EVER!   THe LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONGEST POST EVER! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 7:10 pm

you speak quite easily good sir@!!
Back to top Go down
TheRoob
Private 2
Private 2
TheRoob

PostSubject: Re: THe LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONGEST POST EVER!   THe LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONGEST POST EVER! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 9:00 pm

vyrus@ubuntu wrote:

ADJECTIVE

FALSE ADVERB

SUCCESSFULLY IS DESCRIBING SEEN WHICH IS A VERB DERFORE SUCCESSFULLY HAS TO BE AN ADVERB

I'D LIEK MY ANUS SERVICE REFUND
Back to top Go down
vyrus@ubuntu
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
vyrus@ubuntu

PostSubject: Re: THe LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONGEST POST EVER!   THe LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONGEST POST EVER! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 9:04 pm

I WAS IN A HURRY! aand its hard to type on dis ting, which makes thinking harder
Back to top Go down
Iridescent Blade
Sergeant
Sergeant
Iridescent Blade

PostSubject: Re: THe LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONGEST POST EVER!   THe LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONGEST POST EVER! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 9:52 pm

TheRoob wrote:
vyrus@ubuntu wrote:

ADJECTIVE

FALSE ADVERB

SUCCESSFULLY IS DESCRIBING SEEN WHICH IS A VERB DERFORE SUCCESSFULLY HAS TO BE AN ADVERB

TRUTHS!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.tagamespage.webs.com
vyrus@ubuntu
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
vyrus@ubuntu

PostSubject: Re: THe LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONGEST POST EVER!   THe LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONGEST POST EVER! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 11:37 pm

Iridescent Blade wrote:
TheRoob wrote:
vyrus@ubuntu wrote:

ADJECTIVE

FALSE ADVERB

TRUTHS!!!

LIES ALL LIES!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: THe LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONGEST POST EVER!   THe LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONGEST POST EVER! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 5:47 pm

ANUS obsession....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THe LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONGEST POST EVER!   THe LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONGEST POST EVER! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THe LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONGEST POST EVER!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next