{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters

Tremulous Clan

Home  Portal  Latest images  Search  RegisterRegister  Server Information  IM BugHuman  TeamspeakTeamspeak  IRC  Log in  
All Testing Decisions Will Be Made By The Second In Commands.

Hi im new to acr unlimited server and i would love to join acr firedox told me 2 do this

Go down 
+8
vyrus@ubuntu
Iridescent Blade
:Lad
TheRoob
Skeptic
{ACR}FireFox
{ACR}Chris
DroiD123
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DroiD123
Private 2
Private 2
DroiD123

Hi im new to acr unlimited server and i would love to join acr firedox told me 2 do this  Empty
PostSubject: Hi im new to acr unlimited server and i would love to join acr firedox told me 2 do this    Hi im new to acr unlimited server and i would love to join acr firedox told me 2 do this  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 10:08 pm

Hi guys my name is DroiD i would love to join acr i heard its a bomb ass clan i would appreciate it if i can join i talked to firefox and he told me to register and he said see what some ppl say can u guys please let me join i would really appreciate it oh and im new to acr unlimited thank you guys
Back to top Go down
{ACR}Chris
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Hi im new to acr unlimited server and i would love to join acr firedox told me 2 do this  23818192

Hi im new to acr unlimited server and i would love to join acr firedox told me 2 do this  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi im new to acr unlimited server and i would love to join acr firedox told me 2 do this    Hi im new to acr unlimited server and i would love to join acr firedox told me 2 do this  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 10:23 pm

U just ruined and crushed your chances of getting a test by about 82%... ps go here https://theacr.darkbb.com/acrit-applications-f20/helpful-ways-to-ensure-that-you-get-asked-for-a-test-t922.htm
Back to top Go down
{ACR}FireFox
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
{ACR}FireFox

Location : Some where in a remote valley deep in the Amazon rain forest.

PostSubject: Re: Hi im new to acr unlimited server and i would love to join acr firedox told me 2 do this    Hi im new to acr unlimited server and i would love to join acr firedox told me 2 do this  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 10:25 pm

Basically I told him to go and make this because I am suggesting him for sponsored ACRit and to get familiar with the community.
Back to top Go down
Skeptic
Sergeant
Sergeant
Skeptic

PostSubject: Re: Hi im new to acr unlimited server and i would love to join acr firedox told me 2 do this    Hi im new to acr unlimited server and i would love to join acr firedox told me 2 do this  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 6:48 am

driod ru from CTU??
Back to top Go down
http://www.acr.t83.net
TheRoob
Private 2
Private 2
TheRoob

Hi im new to acr unlimited server and i would love to join acr firedox told me 2 do this  87495687

PostSubject: Re: Hi im new to acr unlimited server and i would love to join acr firedox told me 2 do this    Hi im new to acr unlimited server and i would love to join acr firedox told me 2 do this  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 6:31 pm

DROID ARE U FROM CONTRA?
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Hi im new to acr unlimited server and i would love to join acr firedox told me 2 do this  23818192

PostSubject: Re: Hi im new to acr unlimited server and i would love to join acr firedox told me 2 do this    Hi im new to acr unlimited server and i would love to join acr firedox told me 2 do this  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 6:32 pm

fire, he basically made it sound like he's asking to join. Not you asking him to join or testing him.
Back to top Go down
DroiD123
Private 2
Private 2
DroiD123

PostSubject: Re: Hi im new to acr unlimited server and i would love to join acr firedox told me 2 do this    Hi im new to acr unlimited server and i would love to join acr firedox told me 2 do this  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 6:45 pm

so wat i cant join?
and yes im from contra im quitting if u guys let....
Back to top Go down
{ACR}Chris
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Hi im new to acr unlimited server and i would love to join acr firedox told me 2 do this    Hi im new to acr unlimited server and i would love to join acr firedox told me 2 do this  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 6:53 pm

Ahem
{ACR}Chris wrote:
U just ruined and crushed your chances of getting a test by about 82%... ps go here https://theacr.darkbb.com/acrit-applications-f20/helpful-ways-to-ensure-that-you-get-asked-for-a-test-t922.htm
as quoted from above
Back to top Go down
Iridescent Blade
Sergeant
Sergeant
Iridescent Blade

PostSubject: Re: Hi im new to acr unlimited server and i would love to join acr firedox told me 2 do this    Hi im new to acr unlimited server and i would love to join acr firedox told me 2 do this  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 7:17 pm

well, thanks for letting us know, ill keep my eye on you!

BTW FREAKING AWESOME SIG SKEP.

Quote :

DONT MESS WITH THE BLADE's MASTER
Back to top Go down
http://www.tagamespage.webs.com
TheRoob
Private 2
Private 2
TheRoob

Hi im new to acr unlimited server and i would love to join acr firedox told me 2 do this  87495687

PostSubject: Re: Hi im new to acr unlimited server and i would love to join acr firedox told me 2 do this    Hi im new to acr unlimited server and i would love to join acr firedox told me 2 do this  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 7:39 pm

EWWW ITS COBRA
Back to top Go down
vyrus@ubuntu
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
vyrus@ubuntu

PostSubject: Re: Hi im new to acr unlimited server and i would love to join acr firedox told me 2 do this    Hi im new to acr unlimited server and i would love to join acr firedox told me 2 do this  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 7:45 pm

Iridescent Blade wrote:
well, thanks for letting us know, ill keep my eye on you!

BTW FREAKING AWESOME SIG SKEP.

Quote :

DONT MESS WITH THE BLADE's MASTER

kopykat

nywai i think we should make it more clear about not asking to join
we get like what 6 ppl a week asking?
Back to top Go down
http://www.vyrus.zzl.org/
Skeptic
Sergeant
Sergeant
Skeptic

PostSubject: Re: Hi im new to acr unlimited server and i would love to join acr firedox told me 2 do this    Hi im new to acr unlimited server and i would love to join acr firedox told me 2 do this  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 9:20 pm

MUAHAHAHAHA MASTER ND STUDENT POWA!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Iridescent Blade
Sergeant
Sergeant
Iridescent Blade

PostSubject: Re: Hi im new to acr unlimited server and i would love to join acr firedox told me 2 do this    Hi im new to acr unlimited server and i would love to join acr firedox told me 2 do this  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 4:33 pm

But they MATCH!
Back to top Go down
http://www.tagamespage.webs.com
BugHuman
General of the Army
General of the Army

PostSubject: Re: Hi im new to acr unlimited server and i would love to join acr firedox told me 2 do this    Hi im new to acr unlimited server and i would love to join acr firedox told me 2 do this  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 5:01 pm

Contra is a lagged clan.
Back to top Go down
http://AdminCrazyRioters.com
vyrus@ubuntu
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
vyrus@ubuntu

PostSubject: Re: Hi im new to acr unlimited server and i would love to join acr firedox told me 2 do this    Hi im new to acr unlimited server and i would love to join acr firedox told me 2 do this  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 9:37 pm

I beg to contra dict!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.vyrus.zzl.org/
Skeptic
Sergeant
Sergeant
Skeptic

PostSubject: Re: Hi im new to acr unlimited server and i would love to join acr firedox told me 2 do this    Hi im new to acr unlimited server and i would love to join acr firedox told me 2 do this  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 6:09 am

i solo'd contra on a 1 v 2
Back to top Go down
BugHuman
General of the Army
General of the Army

PostSubject: Re: Hi im new to acr unlimited server and i would love to join acr firedox told me 2 do this    Hi im new to acr unlimited server and i would love to join acr firedox told me 2 do this  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 10:07 am

{ACR}Spartakus wrote:
i solo'd contra on a 1 v 2

Because they are a lagged clan...
Back to top Go down
http://AdminCrazyRioters.com
Skeptic
Sergeant
Sergeant
Skeptic

PostSubject: Re: Hi im new to acr unlimited server and i would love to join acr firedox told me 2 do this    Hi im new to acr unlimited server and i would love to join acr firedox told me 2 do this  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 2:09 pm

i thought its gonna be much more harder, cuz its easy to kill some1 on a unlagged server
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Hi im new to acr unlimited server and i would love to join acr firedox told me 2 do this    Hi im new to acr unlimited server and i would love to join acr firedox told me 2 do this  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 5:35 pm

as a human its much easier to play in lagged cuz you can dodge forever pretty much. but very annoying to die when noones near you, a lot.
Back to top Go down
lev
Private 2
Private 2

PostSubject: Re: Hi im new to acr unlimited server and i would love to join acr firedox told me 2 do this    Hi im new to acr unlimited server and i would love to join acr firedox told me 2 do this  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 3:38 pm

{ACR} is cool wrote:
driod ru from CTU??

he was in contra he couldnt get in ctu, so no...
Back to top Go down
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal

Hi im new to acr unlimited server and i would love to join acr firedox told me 2 do this  125be

PostSubject: Re: Hi im new to acr unlimited server and i would love to join acr firedox told me 2 do this    Hi im new to acr unlimited server and i would love to join acr firedox told me 2 do this  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 3:47 pm

Neutral Why is he back...
Back to top Go down
lev
Private 2
Private 2

PostSubject: Re: Hi im new to acr unlimited server and i would love to join acr firedox told me 2 do this    Hi im new to acr unlimited server and i would love to join acr firedox told me 2 do this  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 3:21 pm

me?...
Back to top Go down
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal

Hi im new to acr unlimited server and i would love to join acr firedox told me 2 do this  125be

PostSubject: Re: Hi im new to acr unlimited server and i would love to join acr firedox told me 2 do this    Hi im new to acr unlimited server and i would love to join acr firedox told me 2 do this  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 4:11 pm

No shit sherlock...
Back to top Go down
lev
Private 2
Private 2

PostSubject: Re: Hi im new to acr unlimited server and i would love to join acr firedox told me 2 do this    Hi im new to acr unlimited server and i would love to join acr firedox told me 2 do this  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 5:37 pm

your one funny dude arent you
Back to top Go down
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Hi im new to acr unlimited server and i would love to join acr firedox told me 2 do this    Hi im new to acr unlimited server and i would love to join acr firedox told me 2 do this  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 6:28 pm

You are a pathetic one aren't you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi im new to acr unlimited server and i would love to join acr firedox told me 2 do this    Hi im new to acr unlimited server and i would love to join acr firedox told me 2 do this  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi im new to acr unlimited server and i would love to join acr firedox told me 2 do this
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next