{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters

Tremulous Clan

Home  Portal  Latest images  Search  RegisterRegister  Server Information  IM BugHuman  TeamspeakTeamspeak  IRC  Log in  
All Testing Decisions Will Be Made By The Second In Commands.

Free Online Games (PC)

Go down 
+2
null
{ACR}iBrandon
6 posters
AuthorMessage
{ACR}iBrandon
Private 2
Private 2

Free Online Games (PC) Empty
PostSubject: Free Online Games (PC)   Free Online Games (PC) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 7:17 pm

Anyone know of any games that are FREE and doesn't have to be online, but are like very good?

Games I have for free that are pretty good:

-Tremulous (tremulous.net)

-FretsonFire (fretsonfire.net) **Like Guitar Hero/Rockband** Get the MFH Mod first.

So..
Back to top Go down
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Free Online Games (PC) 23818192

PostSubject: Re: Free Online Games (PC)   Free Online Games (PC) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 8:39 pm

Project 64 - N64 emulator. how you get the games is up to you. i couldnt possibly send you any myself via email, seeing as how i do not have the emulator elephant elephant elephant .
Back to top Go down
BugHuman
General of the Army
General of the Army

PostSubject: Re: Free Online Games (PC)   Free Online Games (PC) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 11:17 pm

Lol memory I think he was asking for things that are legal.
Back to top Go down
http://AdminCrazyRioters.com
xXxDarknessxXx (aka EBC)
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
xXxDarknessxXx (aka EBC)

PostSubject: Re: Free Online Games (PC)   Free Online Games (PC) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 11:49 pm

Well when i am super bored i play ps1 ISO games on my pc, like ff8 lol, but if u want normal pc games, i recommend download.com and go to the games section, if u have enough time to look at their games they wont let u down some of them are good
Back to top Go down
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Free Online Games (PC)   Free Online Games (PC) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 11:13 am

I want ff8 ISO!!! elephant
Back to top Go down
xXxDarknessxXx (aka EBC)
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
xXxDarknessxXx (aka EBC)

PostSubject: Re: Free Online Games (PC)   Free Online Games (PC) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 5:35 pm

lol its easy let me give u the links and the steps u have to do to play any ps1 game iso free Razz, first youtube it put "how to play ps1(psx) games on pc" then pick the one with the most ratin and views(i am not sure i dont remember much) then just look at it, download the bios, plugins and stuff and here is the page for the ISO games

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1zkFOpdtHw&feature=related <======vid to set and install ps1 for ur pc

http://www.romulation.net/PSX/ <=======page to download the ps1(psx) ISOs, ohh and FYI rly important the page gives u all the games u want to download but there is a trick to it, they like give u points to spend them to download the games, and each day u get points(they have this system cuz they say to keep downloadin equally to everyone) but yeah thats a good page it has everysingle game but u need to download 7zip or a program to expand the stuff, cuz u cant play it unless u expand it, i prefer 7zip cuz last time i downloaded win32 and got me a virus.

but yeah thats all to it if u want to play free ps1 iso games in ur computer ^.^
Back to top Go down
(^TwinBladE^)
Private 2
Private 2

PostSubject: Re: Free Online Games (PC)   Free Online Games (PC) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 10:37 am

lol there is 1 easy but not so fast way to get everything u want and u find.

get uTorrent or something liek that. go to piratebay or somthing that. just find good game wut has some rating and u see that its been working with most people :/ easy
Back to top Go down
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Free Online Games (PC)   Free Online Games (PC) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 4:37 pm

thanks for the info
Back to top Go down
xXxDarknessxXx (aka EBC)
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
xXxDarknessxXx (aka EBC)

PostSubject: Re: Free Online Games (PC)   Free Online Games (PC) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 12:01 am

np memory ^_^
Back to top Go down
{ACR}Lito?>S
Private 2
Private 2
{ACR}Lito?>S

PostSubject: Re: Free Online Games (PC)   Free Online Games (PC) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 8:57 am

ZDaemon (aka Doom Online).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free Online Games (PC)   Free Online Games (PC) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Free Online Games (PC)
Page 1 of 1