{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters

Tremulous Clan

Home  Portal  Latest images  Search  RegisterRegister  Server Information  IM BugHuman  TeamspeakTeamspeak  IRC  Log in  
All Testing Decisions Will Be Made By The Second In Commands.

a request not a demand

Go down 
+4
vyrus@ubuntu
Iridescent Blade
null
McEpic
8 posters

unban McEpic
yes
a request not a demand Vote_lcap67%a request not a demand Vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
no
a request not a demand Vote_lcap33%a request not a demand Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
McEpic
Private 2
Private 2

a request not a demand Empty
PostSubject: an unban request   a request not a demand Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:34 pm

Hi, I'm McEpic. I am also known as amirage or fearless. I was banned about 2-3months ago from both of your servers. I was banned for countless reasons that include but are not limited to impersanating, being rude to admins, aimbotting, and just being an overall jerk on both the servers and forums. It all started because me and firefox got into countless arguements on the server known as uBP. Me, being an idiot, continued to argue and fight with him until it spilled into the forums. Now about 2-3months I asked firefox if after a month of being banned could we possibly talk about being unbanned on just one of your servers until you can trust me. Now I know after all I done I have all lost all credability, but I would like the benefit of the doubt. I have given up my aimbot ways. I have grown up a little bit more since our last encounter. I suppose what I am asking is that I be unbanned on just one of your servers. Please. Thank you for listening to my appeal
Back to top Go down
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

a request not a demand 23818192

PostSubject: Re: a request not a demand   a request not a demand Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:43 pm

McEpic wrote:
Hi, I'm McEpic. I am also known as amirage or fearless. I was banned about 2-3 months ago from both of your servers. I was banned for countless reasons that include but are not limited to impersonating, being rude to admins, aimbotting, and just being an overall jerk on both the servers and forums. It all started because me and firefox got into countless arguments on the server known as uBP. Me, being an idiot, continued to argue and fight with him until it spilled into the forums. Now about 2-3 months I asked firefox if after a month of being banned could we possibly talk about being unbanned on just one of your servers until you can trust me. Now I know after all I done I have all lost all credibility, but I would like the benefit of the doubt. I have given up my aimbot ways. I have grown up a little bit more since our last encounter. I suppose what I am asking is that I be unbanned on just one of your servers. Please. Thank you for listening to my appeal

i dont see why not, we'll just keep an eye on you
Back to top Go down
Iridescent Blade
Sergeant
Sergeant
Iridescent Blade

PostSubject: Re: a request not a demand   a request not a demand Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 5:24 pm

ditto.
We need !global though, could make it easy for admins to track this kind of thing, not to mention make it easier to get unbanned by saying "give me a !global, I'll be good."
Back to top Go down
http://www.tagamespage.webs.com
vyrus@ubuntu
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
vyrus@ubuntu

a request not a demand 87495687

PostSubject: Re: a request not a demand   a request not a demand Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 7:16 pm

yea, wipe the slate clean, except for that tally mark in the corner there

Iridescent Blade wrote:
ditto.
We need !global though, could make it easy for admins to track this kind of thing, not to mention make it easier to get unbanned by saying "give me a !global, I'll be good."

curious, but what is !global?
Back to top Go down
http://www.vyrus.zzl.org/
linux26
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
linux26

PostSubject: Re: a request not a demand   a request not a demand Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 9:35 pm

vyrus@ubuntu wrote:

Iridescent Blade wrote:
ditto.

Rules of !global:
1. You do not talk about !global
2. YOU DO NOT TALK ABOUT !GLOBAL
Back to top Go down
Iridescent Blade
Sergeant
Sergeant
Iridescent Blade

PostSubject: Re: a request not a demand   a request not a demand Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 11:31 pm

linux26 wrote:
vyrus@ubuntu wrote:

Iridescent Blade wrote:
ditto.

Rules of !global:
1. You do not talk about !global
2. YOU DO NOT TALK ABOUT !GLOBAL

SHHH, Its like fight club CRAP IGNORE THAT... I SAID NOTHING
Back to top Go down
http://www.tagamespage.webs.com
McEpic
Private 2
Private 2

PostSubject: Re: a request not a demand   a request not a demand Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 10:29 pm

hello i was just playing on ACR unlimited and i think google didnt know that I was unbanned but he rebanned me saying that evaded i would like this taken it off plz because i didnt evade. i was unbanned. plz and ty
Back to top Go down
{ACR}FireFox
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
{ACR}FireFox

Location : Some where in a remote valley deep in the Amazon rain forest.

PostSubject: Re: a request not a demand   a request not a demand Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 11:19 pm

Your still banned no one unbaned you u came back as a new client
a request not a demand Shot0010
Back to top Go down
Goober
Private 2
Private 2

PostSubject: Re: a request not a demand   a request not a demand Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 11:44 pm

I'm confused when you said "Google" banned you. The only person I banned today was Roy@Killer, but he was evading a much more recent ban.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
vyrus@ubuntu
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
vyrus@ubuntu

PostSubject: Re: a request not a demand   a request not a demand Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 12:23 am

Goober wrote:
I'm confused when you said "Google" banned you. The only person I banned today was Roy@Killer, but he was evading a much more recent ban.

google = roob
Back to top Go down
TheRoob
Private 2
Private 2
TheRoob

PostSubject: Re: a request not a demand   a request not a demand Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 11:04 am

vyrus@ubuntu wrote:
Goober wrote:

google = roob

googIe = roob
Back to top Go down
McEpic
Private 2
Private 2

PostSubject: Re: a request not a demand   a request not a demand Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 4:30 pm

ok im confused last nite i got banned but i just try to join unlimited again and i was unbanned. so before i start playing again i need something answered. Am i banned or not
Back to top Go down
Goober
Private 2
Private 2

PostSubject: Re: a request not a demand   a request not a demand Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 4:38 pm

McEpic wrote:
ok im confused last nite i got banned but i just try to join unlimited again and i was unbanned. so before i start playing again i need something answered. Am i banned or not

You are currently banned by Sir Haxalot and it's permanent
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
McEpic
Private 2
Private 2

PostSubject: Re: a request not a demand   a request not a demand Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 4:42 pm

ok let me check bc if im not i want some1 to go ban me then ill come make an appeal bc this is so very confusing.
Back to top Go down
McEpic
Private 2
Private 2

PostSubject: Re: a request not a demand   a request not a demand Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 4:44 pm

ya im not banned on unlimited but i should be bc i was banned last nite. so either some1 unbanned me or my ip reset itself. either way i would like to request an admin reban so there is not anymore confusion bc i don't want ppl thinking im evading. then ill make an appeal
Back to top Go down
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: a request not a demand   a request not a demand Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 11:44 am

why dont you just play the resourceful immigrant and pretend nothing happened until authorities get evidence against you. im sure none of us will really care
Back to top Go down
vyrus@ubuntu
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
vyrus@ubuntu

PostSubject: Re: a request not a demand   a request not a demand Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 12:47 pm

seb0910 wrote:
why dont you just play the resourceful immigrant and pretend nothing happened until authorities get evidence against you. im sure none of us will really care

bug said he's pardoned

--issue resolved--
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a request not a demand   a request not a demand Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a request not a demand
Page 1 of 1