{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters

Tremulous Clan

Home  Portal  Latest images  Search  RegisterRegister  Server Information  IM BugHuman  TeamspeakTeamspeak  IRC  Log in  
All Testing Decisions Will Be Made By The Second In Commands.

Kinda in a little jam here...

Go down 
+7
Iridescent Blade
Goober
Gunner
Atlantis
null
vyrus@ubuntu
Somnus
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Somnus
Private 2
Private 2

Kinda in a little jam here... Empty
PostSubject: Kinda in a little jam here...   Kinda in a little jam here... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 8:07 pm

Hey guys its Somnus
I'm posting this to ask Bug in particular if I could somehow take a modified version of the ACR Scrim test as after like 3 months the only other ACRits who were serious at all either quit or simply kinda well... disappeared?...
Anyways the point of making is that the only other regular ACRit that plays is Alexis who spends most of her time on AA plus she doesn't want ACR anyways so I'm kinda stuck without a partner and I have no idea how long it'll take for another ACRit to come along.
Idk :\
Just wondering T-T
(If you agree to modding it just say what you want the new rules to be and I'll take them)
Back to top Go down
vyrus@ubuntu
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
vyrus@ubuntu

Kinda in a little jam here... 87495687

PostSubject: Re: Kinda in a little jam here...   Kinda in a little jam here... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 8:45 pm

Somnus wrote:
Hey guys its Somnus
I'm posting this to ask Bug in particular if I could somehow take a modified version of the ACR Scrim test as after like 3 months the only other ACRits who were serious at all either quit or simply kinda well... disappeared?...
Anyways the point of making is that the only other regular ACRit that plays is Alexis who spends most of her time on AA plus she doesn't want ACR anyways so I'm kinda stuck without a partner and I have no idea how long it'll take for another ACRit to come along.
Just wondering T-T
(If you agree to modding it just say what you want the new rules to be and I'll take them)

well thats not quite true... i know for fact that goober and fermas both have been on recently
and i know vizzy wants to take the test

anywayz... a more pressing problem is that the test requires an E>
( which is actually so rare now that i dont think i could find one if i tried )
so, question -> what do we do about that?
Back to top Go down
http://www.vyrus.zzl.org/
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Kinda in a little jam here... 23818192

PostSubject: Re: Kinda in a little jam here...   Kinda in a little jam here... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 10:12 pm

Maybe we should remove ACRit, temporarily (until the server kicks up, if that's even gonna happen) or altogether? The idea itself was for when we had so many applications and low quality members that we needed a.filter, but perhaps it has served its purpose...
Back to top Go down
Atlantis
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Kinda in a little jam here...   Kinda in a little jam here... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 10:28 pm

If we remove it then our applications need to be looked at closer from then on.
Back to top Go down
Gunner
Private 2
Private 2
Gunner

PostSubject: Re: Kinda in a little jam here...   Kinda in a little jam here... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 11:04 pm

Doesn't seem too hard in looking at further posts for poor apps if ACRit were to be taken out. Not much (new) people are applying for ACRit anymore y'kno?
There's like 7 other ACRits that i met that are still active from last week.
Back to top Go down
Goober
Private 2
Private 2

PostSubject: Re: Kinda in a little jam here...   Kinda in a little jam here... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 12:33 pm

seb0910 wrote:
Maybe we should remove ACRit, temporarily (until the server kicks up, if that's even gonna happen) or altogether? The idea itself was for when we had so many applications and low quality members that we needed a.filter, but perhaps it has served its purpose...

Then what happens to the current ACRits?
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Kinda in a little jam here...   Kinda in a little jam here... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 1:07 pm

obviously we'll take care of them but im not gonna go any further with the idea unless i see more interest in it
Back to top Go down
Iridescent Blade
Sergeant
Sergeant
Iridescent Blade

PostSubject: Re: Kinda in a little jam here...   Kinda in a little jam here... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 3:40 pm

I'll keep my eye out for potential recruits, and I just wanted to say if this drags on then I am in support of his idea.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tagamespage.webs.com
vyrus@ubuntu
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
vyrus@ubuntu

PostSubject: Re: Kinda in a little jam here...   Kinda in a little jam here... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 6:09 pm

if we're gettin' rid of acrit, then the test needs to be a LOT harder -> the whole idea was to
set a minimum par, then once they're good enough we whip them into clanmanship shape
Back to top Go down
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal

Kinda in a little jam here... 125be

PostSubject: Re: Kinda in a little jam here...   Kinda in a little jam here... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 6:28 pm

vyrus@ubuntu wrote:
Somnus wrote:
Hey guys its Somnus
Just wondering T-T

well thats not quite true... i know for fact that goober and fermas both have been on recently

Wait fo' me and Roobs to pass da test, and all will be good >Very Happy
Back to top Go down
vyrus@ubuntu
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
vyrus@ubuntu

PostSubject: Re: Kinda in a little jam here...   Kinda in a little jam here... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 6:49 pm

-theMbaude wrote:
vyrus@ubuntu wrote:
Somnus wrote:
Hey guys its Somnus
Just wondering T-T

/me does not want to wait until his hair is white...
/me looks down
oh rite... my stubble is already white...
Back to top Go down
Goober
Private 2
Private 2

PostSubject: Re: Kinda in a little jam here...   Kinda in a little jam here... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 7:55 pm

vyrus@ubuntu wrote:
-theMbaude wrote:
vyrus@ubuntu wrote:
Somnus wrote:
Hey guys its Somnus
Just wondering T-T

/me looks down

I can only assume the hair you're looking down at is your pubic hair...unless you can take your eyes out your sockets...

Anyways, I wanna see Bug's input on this...

And after talking to Bug, I want to propose a "Testing Extravaganza" in which we set aside a day to test all ACRits until they pass. We should also have some testers sign up for time slots to be available for testing people. The only problem I would have would be testers who leave mid-game PEE Oh, and we might wanna try to...ignore that E> rule..if Bug will allow it.
Back to top Go down
vyrus@ubuntu
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
vyrus@ubuntu

PostSubject: Re: Kinda in a little jam here...   Kinda in a little jam here... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 8:22 pm

goober wrote:
vyrus@ubuntu wrote:

/me looks down

I can only assume the hair you're looking down at is your pubic hair...unless you can take your eyes out your sockets...

you'd b amazed what i can do with my eyes... affraid
Back to top Go down
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Kinda in a little jam here...   Kinda in a little jam here... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 9:10 pm

Goober wrote:

And after talking to Bug, I want to propose a "Testing Extravaganza" in which we set aside a day to test all ACRits until they pass. We should also have some testers sign up for time slots to be available for testing people. The only problem I would have would be testers who leave mid-game PEE Oh, and we might wanna try to...ignore that E> rule..if Bug will allow it.

Why not just let you guys (well atleast those who have been around for a while like you and whoever else has been an ACRit for a while) just have it, I mean we all know you're capable and responsible so why not just cut the crap and just give it to you guys and then figure out the new plan. That's what I think, anyways.
Back to top Go down
WeeD
Private 2
Private 2
WeeD

PostSubject: Re: Kinda in a little jam here...   Kinda in a little jam here... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 3:11 am

I'm pretty active because i can be on late so i sometimes get to see you guys,anyway i suggest that removing an Elite will drive to more tests because u RARLEY EVER SEE an Elite,and if u do he's not always in the mood to test .
Back to top Go down
vyrus@ubuntu
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
vyrus@ubuntu

PostSubject: Re: Kinda in a little jam here...   Kinda in a little jam here... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 4:07 am

bug says he'll try to be on some time next week to test ppl
Back to top Go down
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Kinda in a little jam here...   Kinda in a little jam here... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 11:57 am

seb0910 wrote:
Goober wrote:

Why not just let you guys (well atleast those who have been around for a while like you and whoever else has been an ACRit for a while) just have it, I mean we all know you're capable and responsible so why not just cut the crap and just give it to you guys and then figure out the new plan. That's what I think, anyways.

Yeah I mean, most of us have been in the clan for over a year, and all jokes aside, we are mature and serious. So as long as someone has a screen shot, I think that the E> rule should be voided.
Back to top Go down
Goober
Private 2
Private 2

PostSubject: Re: Kinda in a little jam here...   Kinda in a little jam here... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 2:54 pm

-theMbaude wrote:
seb0910 wrote:
Goober wrote:

Yeah I mean, most of us have been in the clan for over a year, and all jokes aside, we are mature and serious. So as long as someone has a screen shot, I think that the E> rule should be voided.

the E> rule was never about obtaining proof, it was about keeping people from advancing when they weren't ready. However, I never understood what they were supposed to be ready for in a social clan...
Back to top Go down
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Kinda in a little jam here...   Kinda in a little jam here... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 4:27 pm

Goober wrote:
-theMbaude wrote:
seb0910 wrote:
Goober wrote:

the E> rule was never about obtaining proof, it was about keeping people from advancing when they weren't ready. However, I never understood what they were supposed to be ready for in a social clan...

So you had to pass a very complicated test to get the E> rank in order to gain the trust to moderate other people? :#
Back to top Go down
Iridescent Blade
Sergeant
Sergeant
Iridescent Blade

PostSubject: Re: Kinda in a little jam here...   Kinda in a little jam here... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 10:12 pm

-theMbaude wrote:

So you had to pass a very difficult test to get the E> rank in order to gain the responsibility (aka job) to moderate other people? :#

fixed
Back to top Go down
TheRoob
Private 2
Private 2
TheRoob

PostSubject: Re: Kinda in a little jam here...   Kinda in a little jam here... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 10:36 pm

Iridescent Blade wrote:
-theMbaude wrote:

So you had to pass a very sexy test to get the E> rank in order to gain the responsibility (aka sexy job) to make the clan sexier? :3

fixed
fixed

SEXY
Back to top Go down
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Kinda in a little jam here...   Kinda in a little jam here... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 8:27 am

TheRoob wrote:
Iridescent Blade wrote:
-theMbaude wrote:

So you had to pass a very sexy test to get the E> rank in order to gain the responsibility (aka sexy job) to make the clan sexier? :3

fixed
fixed

SEXY

now that moar like it ^^
Back to top Go down
Iridescent Blade
Sergeant
Sergeant
Iridescent Blade

PostSubject: Re: Kinda in a little jam here...   Kinda in a little jam here... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 6:51 pm

XD
Back to top Go down
{ACRit}Vizzy
Private 2
Private 2

PostSubject: Re: Kinda in a little jam here...   Kinda in a little jam here... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 3:33 am

Im back!!!! i was on a long vacation thats all
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kinda in a little jam here...   Kinda in a little jam here... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kinda in a little jam here...
Page 1 of 1