{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters

Tremulous Clan

Home  Portal  Latest images  Search  RegisterRegister  Server Information  IM BugHuman  TeamspeakTeamspeak  IRC  Log in  
All Testing Decisions Will Be Made By The Second In Commands.

Yourmaster's app for lvl 20

Go down 
3 posters

lvl 20?
yes
Yourmaster's app for lvl 20 Vote_lcap0%Yourmaster's app for lvl 20 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
no
Yourmaster's app for lvl 20 Vote_lcap100%Yourmaster's app for lvl 20 Vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 1

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Yourmaster
Private 2
Private 2
Yourmaster

Yourmaster's app for lvl 20 Empty
PostSubject: Yourmaster's app for lvl 20   Yourmaster's app for lvl 20 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 12:24 pm

Commands that i already have. !listplayers, !admintest, !help, !specme, !time, !info, !spec999, !allready, !listadmins, votekick immune, !putteam, !namelog, !nextmap, !designate, !showbans, !cancelvote, !passvote, Adminchat,

Commands i would gain.
!cp, !rename, !buildlog, !denybuild, !allowbuild, !mute, !unmute, !muteall, !unmuteall, !listmaps, !listlayouts, !unlock, !lock, !revert, !map, !warn, !lockall, !unlockall, !nrmlsd, !ffon, !ffoff, !fbfon, !fbfoff, !kick, !kill

Well i feel i deserve lvl 20 cause im mostly on right now and so while im on i would like to be able to keep server running smoothing and clean.

The main Commands I want are 1. !buildlog cause half of the time im specing or somthing and guys start screaming deconer and I have no idea who deconed, so this would help me find the deconers so i can kick the right people. 2 !denybuild is nice cause i can stop battle grangering after sd without putteaming them or kicking them. 3 !mute is good for guys that use insulting language towards other people or just spam to much. 4!revert is awsome cause i could undo the work of a deconer. 5. !warn is good command for those teamswitchers. 6 !kick just makes kicking people easier and faster.

If you guys think i should get lvl 20 i will do my very best to not abuse the commands that i gain.
Back to top Go down
Gunner
Private 2
Private 2
Gunner

PostSubject: Re: Yourmaster's app for lvl 20   Yourmaster's app for lvl 20 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 5:36 pm

While i know that you know that you know how to use those commands, i know that you know that you aren't ready for 20 yet. level15 would be much better to app for.

F2'ed
Back to top Go down
Atlantis
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Yourmaster's app for lvl 20 87495687

PostSubject: Re: Yourmaster's app for lvl 20   Yourmaster's app for lvl 20 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 5:46 pm

we really don't do level jumps that are more than 5
Back to top Go down
Yourmaster
Private 2
Private 2
Yourmaster

PostSubject: Re: Yourmaster's app for lvl 20   Yourmaster's app for lvl 20 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 12:14 pm

ok, well i just thought give it a shot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yourmaster's app for lvl 20   Yourmaster's app for lvl 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yourmaster's app for lvl 20
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters :: Applications :: Admin Applications-
Jump to: