{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters

Tremulous Clan

Home  Portal  Latest images  Search  RegisterRegister  Server Information  IM BugHuman  TeamspeakTeamspeak  IRC  Log in  
All Testing Decisions Will Be Made By The Second In Commands.

Guy wearing {ACRit} tag

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
JifPb
Private 2
Private 2

Guy wearing {ACRit} tag Empty
PostSubject: Guy wearing {ACRit} tag   Guy wearing {ACRit} tag Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 10:15 pm

Hey guys... i just registered today.. and i wanted to report that theres this guy whos in multiple servers wearing the {ACRit} tag. It is clear he is not in the clan, KidMan says so. Hopefully someone can reply to this topic and chase this man down. If you want to talk with me, I am usually on 3 servers, AA, BB and ACR{Unlimited}, and my in game name is:

Jif|||

Thanks Guys
Back to top Go down
JifPb
Private 2
Private 2

PostSubject: Guy wearing ACRit tag   Guy wearing {ACRit} tag Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 10:21 pm

This is the 1st time ive seen him and hes never played on the acr servers... He has a static ip, cause when we kick him, it says he was banned by console, but he keeps on coming back.
Back to top Go down
vyrus@ubuntu
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
vyrus@ubuntu

Guy wearing {ACRit} tag 87495687

PostSubject: Re: Guy wearing {ACRit} tag   Guy wearing {ACRit} tag Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 12:55 am

JifPb wrote:
This is the 1st time ive seen him and hes never played on the acr servers... He has a static ip, cause when we kick him, it says he was banned by console, but he keeps on coming back.

thanks very much for coming to us with this, we appreciate it and will try to
resolve this, do you remember what name was the impersonator wearing?
Back to top Go down
http://www.vyrus.zzl.org/
JifPb
Private 2
Private 2

PostSubject: Juan   Guy wearing {ACRit} tag Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 1:42 am

I think his name was juan.... I was quizzing him earliar about acr... then i asked him what the website url was... he got mad and ragequited and basenaded.. Laughing He also said that "Just wait for a few days until i get in" but i doubt that, cause ive never even seen him in ACR.
Back to top Go down
JifPb
Private 2
Private 2

PostSubject: One More Thing   Guy wearing {ACRit} tag Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 1:46 am

Ah... One more thing... you guys know GreenApple? He is my friend, but he quit tremulous last night because his girlfriend died... I just want you guys to get to know me.. I am active right now. See you guys later
Back to top Go down
vyrus@ubuntu
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
vyrus@ubuntu

PostSubject: Re: Guy wearing {ACRit} tag   Guy wearing {ACRit} tag Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 2:36 am

JifPb wrote:
Ah... One more thing... you guys know GreenApple? He is my friend, but he quit tremulous last night because his girlfriend died... I just want you guys to get to know me.. I am active right now. See you guys later

@_0
eh, not good...
Back to top Go down
Iridescent Blade
Sergeant
Sergeant
Iridescent Blade

PostSubject: Re: Guy wearing {ACRit} tag   Guy wearing {ACRit} tag Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 11:55 pm

JifPb wrote:

:'( poor guy
Back to top Go down
http://www.tagamespage.webs.com
JifPb
Private 2
Private 2

PostSubject: Issues   Guy wearing {ACRit} tag Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 4:34 pm

Hey guys I wont be on too much because I got some computer issues... got a horrible virus on my computer and i reinstalled my operating system im reinstalling all my other games, L4D2, L4D, Etc etc.. Hopefully after im done with installing all of those games i'll be more active.. but the thing is Left 4 Dead is addictive.. =P See you all around. I'll be visiting the forums to check on things.
Back to top Go down
vyrus@ubuntu
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
vyrus@ubuntu

PostSubject: Re: Guy wearing {ACRit} tag   Guy wearing {ACRit} tag Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 11:25 pm

JifPb wrote:
Hey guys I wont be on too much because I got some computer issues... got a horrible virus on my computer and i reinstalled my operating system im reinstalling all my other games, L4D2, L4D, Etc etc.. Hopefully after im done with installing all of those games i'll be more active.. but the thing is Left 4 Dead is addictive.. =P See you all around. I'll be visiting the forums to check on things.

eh... dont look at me Laughing
Back to top Go down
Atlantis
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Guy wearing {ACRit} tag   Guy wearing {ACRit} tag Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 2:38 am

vyrus@ubuntu wrote:
JifPb wrote:

When coding do you go to compile get a shitload of errors then realize you misspelled a bunch of your code or did you just misspell virus and think hunh that's cool looking.
Back to top Go down
vyrus@ubuntu
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
vyrus@ubuntu

PostSubject: Re: Guy wearing {ACRit} tag   Guy wearing {ACRit} tag Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 3:52 am

Atlantis wrote:
vyrus@ubuntu wrote:
JifPb wrote:

When coding do you go to compile get a shitload of errors then realize you misspelled a bunch of your code or did you just misspell virus and think hunh that's cool looking.

atl... if you get shitfulls of errors code doesnt actually compile...
also
/me plunks the source on atl's lap
DO IT YOURSELF IF YOUR SO SMART
Back to top Go down
Clovis
Private 2
Private 2

PostSubject: Re: Guy wearing {ACRit} tag   Guy wearing {ACRit} tag Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 2:31 am

I'm still using the tag btw. Thanks for nothing. P.S. Idk who Juan is but he's probably one of the guys I recruited. P.P.S Have you guys noticed how much hate you get for being in ACR? Ever since I use the tag nobody likes me.
Back to top Go down
Atlantis
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Guy wearing {ACRit} tag   Guy wearing {ACRit} tag Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 6:34 am

{ACRit}Clovis wrote:
I'm still using the tag btw. Thanks for nothing. P.S. Idk who Juan is but he's probably one of the guys I recruited. P.P.S Have you guys noticed how much hate you get for being in ACR? Ever since I use the tag nobody likes me.

1: That's because everyone knows your not supposed to have it, that or your just now well liked in general and if thats the true one then well I feel sorry for you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guy wearing {ACRit} tag   Guy wearing {ACRit} tag Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guy wearing {ACRit} tag
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters :: Important Info :: Complaints-
Jump to: