{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters

Tremulous Clan

Home  Portal  Latest images  Search  RegisterRegister  Server Information  IM BugHuman  TeamspeakTeamspeak  IRC  Log in  
All Testing Decisions Will Be Made By The Second In Commands.

Anyone here still alive?

Go down 
+19
Spock
:Lad
TheRoob
Goody
Atlantis
-theMbaude
Gunner
{ACR}FireFox
vyrus@ubuntu
angrylemon
Goober
fermas
BugHuman
Darth28
JellOLord
Iridescent Blade
{ACR}Chris
WeeD
Yourmaster
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
{ACR}FireFox
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
{ACR}FireFox

Location : Some where in a remote valley deep in the Amazon rain forest.

Anyone here still alive? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone here still alive?   Anyone here still alive? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 7:33 pm

Add me on league Summoner name: ThundercatGG
Back to top Go down
Skeptic
Sergeant
Sergeant
Skeptic

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here still alive?   Anyone here still alive? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 7:54 pm

Wow....just wow.

Idk whether to cry or smile...
This brings back alot of memories of my teenage life!
Im glad i've met each and all of you! I still think and talk about Admin Crazy Rioters from time to time to my friends. no joke.
I wish we didnt had to go our separate ways, but thats life i guess, good things never lasts. All of you are grown up, some have kids some working for corporations! Wish we could do what we did back in the days again.. for once.

Idk if any of you play anything nowdays or not. But i play League of Legends time to time, on EUW. I guess if any of you do play that will be on US servers but if any of u do wanna come and wanna spend some time doing anything join me at discord : https://discord.gg/ubCfZmx still with the same name.

Miss you all dearly!
Skeptic.
Back to top Go down
http://www.acr.t83.net
linux26
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
linux26

Anyone here still alive? - Page 4 23818192
PostSubject: Re: Anyone here still alive?   Anyone here still alive? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 10:32 pm

I'm still alive. Doing a masters in theoretical physics (also known as "programming"). I had a great time here and I love you all (even Mbaud, to some extent).
Back to top Go down
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal

Anyone here still alive? - Page 4 125be

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here still alive?   Anyone here still alive? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2018 3:26 pm

Wouldn't expect anything less, Linux. Glad to see a lot of you are moving up into higher education and successfully living your lives. Personally, I'm about to begin a Ph.D. in Industrial Organization--or perhaps settle for a masters in finance. Haven't quite made that decision yet.

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Gunner
Private 2
Private 2
Gunner

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here still alive?   Anyone here still alive? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2018 8:04 am

I'm glad that this forum is still running even after almost a decade. I'm starting to get into Photography as a hobby. If there are any picture ideas that any of you have / would want a photo of, I would love to go snap that moment for yall.

In other news, I have finally upgraded from console back to PC and would totally be down for another Tremulous match. I just need to figure out how to install everything again.
Back to top Go down
{ACR}FireFox
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
{ACR}FireFox

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here still alive?   Anyone here still alive? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2018 9:24 pm

What are people up to? We need to organize a reunion
Back to top Go down
Goober
Private 2
Private 2

Anyone here still alive? - Page 4 23818192

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here still alive?   Anyone here still alive? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2018 12:48 pm

Oh jeez. I’m officially a drug dealer now (pharmacist) and I’m oooooold.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
{ACR}FireFox
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
{ACR}FireFox

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here still alive?   Anyone here still alive? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2018 12:51 pm

Congrats Goob! I'm wrapping up a masters in BioInformatics. Looking forward to getting out of academics and into industry
Back to top Go down
{ACR}FireFox
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
{ACR}FireFox

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here still alive?   Anyone here still alive? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2019 6:54 pm

Well graduated and got a job now! Hows everyone else?
Back to top Go down
angrylemon
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
angrylemon

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here still alive?   Anyone here still alive? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2020 8:03 pm

Hey guys, just checking in from the end of 2020, what a shit year this has been.
I still find myself occasionally reminiscing about the countless hours I spent playing UBP trem and everything and everyone else that came along with it Smile

I graduated studying Comp Sci a few years back and have joined the big wide world of work, not much else to report except lockdowns making me fat.

for anyone who doesn't have me or is interested in playing a few games of anything steam/league accounts are below:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/angrylemon
League of Legends EUW: AngryLemon
Discord: AngryLemon #6126

http://social.xfire.com/angry_lemon (for anyone old enough to remember xfire lol )

{ACR}FireFox likes this post

Back to top Go down
{ACR}FireFox
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
{ACR}FireFox

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here still alive?   Anyone here still alive? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2020 4:59 pm

Nice to hear from you AngryLemon, I went and added you on Discord.

For those of you who would like to add me mine is : Fox#9321

Also found this gem the other day :

Anyone here still alive? - Page 4 Shot0010
Back to top Go down
xXxDarknessxXx (aka EBC)
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
xXxDarknessxXx (aka EBC)

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here still alive?   Anyone here still alive? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2020 12:50 pm

Just decided to check this and I am surprised you guys are still alive. Missed the old of Tremulous and custom track maps, I do not miss my old name though - holy crap xXx?? Darkness? How edgy was I before lmao.

I am currently working as a subrogation agent in a big insurance company. I basically set up files for claims for both auto and fire, talk to customers, see if the other insurance company is liable and if they are collect for any damages. Ya' know, boring stuff lol. Got married, no kids thank god, I am currently a 2 year homeowner.

Besides that gaming wise I mostly chill on Steam (you can add me as Therosdel Bot. Please send me a message of who you are so I don't block you immediately lol). I am playing Destiny 2 only because my IRL friends play it, but on the side I either play Dead by Daylight, Red Dead Redemption 2, trying to beat Yakuza 0 currently, and playing any old games I can think of every now and then.

Hope you guys are all doing well, I know for a fact this group of friends meant a lot to me back in the old days.

Damn I miss playing Marauder and jumping on walls like a maniac.
Back to top Go down
{ACRit}Safari
Private 2
Private 2
{ACRit}Safari

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here still alive?   Anyone here still alive? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2021 4:03 pm

Had a dream last night that I can barely recall but had something to do with tremulous and now I can't stop thinking about it. I'm amazed this forum is still up, I was like 12 when I played here and even though I sucked at trem, it was some of the most fun times of my early online experience so thank you guys for that. Sounds like everyone here is doing well and hopefully making the big bucks. I don't really game anymore but still online if anyone wants to get back in touch.
discord: spergbot#9728
telegram: @cardoon_enjoyer
urbit: ~boldes-lavtuc

p.s. Firefox if you see this pls remember to do your writing :^)

{ACR}FireFox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here still alive?   Anyone here still alive? - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone here still alive?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters :: Important Info :: News-
Jump to: