{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters

Tremulous Clan

Home  Portal  Latest images  Search  RegisterRegister  Server Information  IM BugHuman  TeamspeakTeamspeak  IRC  Log in  
All Testing Decisions Will Be Made By The Second In Commands.

Awesome Game

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Awesome Game 23818192

Awesome Game Empty
PostSubject: Awesome Game   Awesome Game Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 6:30 pm

in atcs me goody and this guy named strickbawkx were aliens. the whole game people kept coming and going, and finally it was us vs heinrich, thatguy, and some kid named richard. they were camping the whole game so soon only strickbawkx had an adv. goon and me and goody were dretches or mara. it went all the way to 59:58 and finally strickbawkx sniped their last guy richard who was camping on the reac and died. BEST WIN EVER. alien cat

alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat
Back to top Go down
Dr.Mario.
Private 2
Private 2
Dr.Mario.

Awesome Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome Game   Awesome Game Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 8:35 pm

sounds to me like it was quite the game you guys had

P.S. can't spell quiet
Back to top Go down
BugHuman
General of the Army
General of the Army

Awesome Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome Game   Awesome Game Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 10:19 pm

sounds to me like we shud test this strick guy
Back to top Go down
http://AdminCrazyRioters.com
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Awesome Game 23818192

Awesome Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome Game   Awesome Game Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 10:33 pm

{ACR} is cool no! Well if you want go ahead I guess, but that bastard ruined an earlier (MUCH earlier, like around 42:00 earlier) chance for us to win. I rushed the last node as a rant, but died leaving it smoking. He had the only adv goon so I told him to rush the last node because then they would be screwed PLUS it was smoking! You know what he said? "hell no! It's too risky!" I of course became outraged at our loss of an easier win, but in the end ME AND GOODY prevailed.

I know his snipe saved our asses, but a gamewinner only takes you so far. Anyways, i've seen him on unlimited before, someone should observe him and definitely teach him about sacrifices.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Awesome Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome Game   Awesome Game Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Awesome Game
Page 1 of 1