{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters

Tremulous Clan

Home  Portal  Latest images  Search  RegisterRegister  Server Information  IM BugHuman  TeamspeakTeamspeak  IRC  Log in  
All Testing Decisions Will Be Made By The Second In Commands.

The Training sessions

Go down 
+4
{ACR}Chris
null
peebrain
Kilo
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kilo
Private 2
Private 2
Kilo

The Training sessions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Training sessions   The Training sessions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 12:51 am

right well when you start showing at training that might work
until then ACR=Goofy fun clan
Back to top Go down
peebrain
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
peebrain

PostSubject: Re: The Training sessions   The Training sessions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 7:54 am

Kilo maybe to you ACR is just a goofy bunch of retards. But to me it's not, because fun clans are not fun. And maybe if someone that was better than me was teaching the training sessions I would go, but I benefit more from just playing then from you teaching me.
Back to top Go down
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

The Training sessions - Page 2 23818192

PostSubject: Re: The Training sessions   The Training sessions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 8:17 am

Well then I suggest you play on harder servers if skill is what you're after. Even though there is some tactical challenge in fighting a bunch of overbuilding retards (I'm referring to certain dumbasses that aren't in the clan but play on unlimited often), I'm guessing you are looking for a more skillbased challenge.
Back to top Go down
peebrain
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
peebrain

PostSubject: Re: The Training sessions   The Training sessions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 8:37 am

I have tried joining better clans, and playing on more skilled servers. The thing is everyone hates me in trem for either being in ACR the nub clan, or for my attitude. And most of those servers are filled with assholes that suck that just tell me that ACR sucks.
Back to top Go down
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: The Training sessions   The Training sessions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 8:51 am

Well atleast you've got clan loyalty.

If they won't let you join then just play the server. Or if you don't want them bothering you about ACR just alias with a colorless and simple name and don't talk (I sometimes do this to mess with people on other servers they get pretty mad when a "noob" puts up a fight).
Back to top Go down
The Evoker.
Private 2
Private 2

PostSubject: LOL   The Training sessions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 3:30 pm

ROFL. LMAO.

I'm sorry...lol, but may I ask ACR to come and perhaps participate in Kilo's Training Sessions? I'm reading these posts and I'd like to come and support him. Because from the looks of it ACR isn't really supporting him. I'd not give orders or anything. although if you guys do allow me to come, I'd like to give my opinion once in awhile. But yeah, lol I'd like to see this. Thanks. Henry

P.M. By the way, I'm asking everyone in ACR if they'd be polite enough to come, as well as asking if I may come to them.
Back to top Go down
peebrain
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
peebrain

PostSubject: Re: The Training sessions   The Training sessions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 5:34 pm

I'll probably go to the one today. Just to vent off some anger after that water polo game....
Back to top Go down
peebrain
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
peebrain

PostSubject: Re: The Training sessions   The Training sessions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 6:36 pm

Kilo we are supposed to compete for the right to lead the training sessions, make an app for it in the rank applications thing and whoever gets the most explained yes votes gets to lead the sessions.
Back to top Go down
Kilo
Private 2
Private 2
Kilo

PostSubject: Re: The Training sessions   The Training sessions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 6:41 pm

WTF lol
pee i think you are a little bit confused about the training
look if you have ideas and what not i would love to hear them and get your imput =]

and if there are things that would be better shown by someone else then i will gladly let them do it
Back to top Go down
peebrain
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
peebrain

PostSubject: Re: The Training sessions   The Training sessions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 6:43 pm

It was discussed in the clan meeting that we just had that you didnt attend, ask bug if you think I'm BSing you.
Back to top Go down
Kilo
Private 2
Private 2
Kilo

PostSubject: Re: The Training sessions   The Training sessions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 6:51 pm

oh and you dont need to be crazy good to know what you need to do to get skilled pee
honestly it takes tactics to win a scrim and as youve said previously you dont even use strategy

honestly when we do lose scrims ive watched closely and its because some people get a little to full of them self and go off on there own and feed PLUS they dont understand the concept of CAMP a tactic ( though unfortunate) that is needed to win on humans side.

look i observe and see what the members need to work on and come up with ways so they can improve.
but you know what {ACR} is cool IT haha im done i get no respect here so im just not gunna bother with training

find someone else to do, oh wait a sec nothing! cause no one has the time to show up to a 1 hour long training session
im taking a brake from ACR to think on some things like wether or not to stay because all ive been asking for is a little bit of respect and so far ive recieved none except from henry and hes not even ACR anymore
Back to top Go down
peebrain
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
peebrain

PostSubject: Re: The Training sessions   The Training sessions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 6:54 pm

BYE KILO

Well, as bug explained to me last night you have never won a scrim. So maybe you should just go train yourself.
Back to top Go down
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: The Training sessions   The Training sessions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 6:55 pm

Kilo I respect you calmate guey I am even considering you over pee (because that's what you do in competitions, weigh the participants) now seriously is a good time to show us your seriousness about being training leader.
Back to top Go down
Kilo
Private 2
Private 2
Kilo

PostSubject: Re: The Training sessions   The Training sessions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 6:57 pm

I dont want to be Training leader
its waste of time, im not even sure about ACR anymore
Back to top Go down
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: The Training sessions   The Training sessions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 7:02 pm

Well kilo remember what I said in henry post, dont let stuff in trem affect you in real life, it's just a game (may I add now that for example the older and better players in Z|R don't play anymore because they moved on in life so yea don't get all emotional cuz it won't matter in the future =])
Back to top Go down
BugHuman
General of the Army
General of the Army

PostSubject: Re: The Training sessions   The Training sessions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 8:17 pm

Look Kilo pee wanted to do the training so I thought it was fair to make a competition out of it.
Back to top Go down
http://AdminCrazyRioters.com
The Evoker.
Private 2
Private 2

PostSubject: Umm   The Training sessions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 8:58 pm

I think that idea is bullshit. Get Pee as a Scrim Leader or something where his talents are most needed. Kilo is fine as ACR's Trainer. Thanks. Henry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Training sessions   The Training sessions - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Training sessions
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2