{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters

Tremulous Clan

Home  Portal  Latest images  Search  RegisterRegister  Server Information  IM BugHuman  TeamspeakTeamspeak  IRC  Log in  
All Testing Decisions Will Be Made By The Second In Commands.

Peebrain is going bye bye

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
peebrain
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
peebrain

Peebrain is going bye bye Empty
PostSubject: Peebrain is going bye bye   Peebrain is going bye bye Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 5:50 pm

Well my dad is a dick so I can't use any electronic device until schools gets out. NOT EVEN THE LIGHTS. The reason for this is that I am getting a C in social studies. I'll miss you guys, but I know that most of you wont miss me. My ass holeness will no longer be present, but at the same time ACR will be losing a good scrimmer.

IM NOT LEAVING ACR

I just can't play tremulous for a while. I should be back on trem around June 10.
Back to top Go down
BugHuman
General of the Army
General of the Army

PostSubject: Re: Peebrain is going bye bye   Peebrain is going bye bye Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 6:16 pm

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa : Hung

Ill miss you till then pee Sad
Back to top Go down
http://AdminCrazyRioters.com
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Peebrain is going bye bye 23818192

PostSubject: Re: Peebrain is going bye bye   Peebrain is going bye bye Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 8:48 pm

It's called flashdrive and library: you have to go to the library to "study" and you need flash for "homework".
Back to top Go down
peebrain
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
peebrain

PostSubject: Re: Peebrain is going bye bye   Peebrain is going bye bye Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 7:07 am

Actually I can still play trem, I just wont because If i don't have good grades my dad will steal my laptop for entire summer. The only computer I can't use is my laptop which is the only one I can scrim on. You may see me from time to time just there to say hi, but I won't be on anywhere nearly as much as I used to be.
Back to top Go down
chinchilla
Private 2
Private 2
chinchilla

PostSubject: Re: Peebrain is going bye bye   Peebrain is going bye bye Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 3:16 pm

pee knows what im going to say... might as wel say it

only that longggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wow ur dad is SO STRICKT

i need to slow down time somehuw......... adminFTW
Back to top Go down
The Evoker.
Private 2
Private 2

PostSubject: Heh   Peebrain is going bye bye Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 10:14 pm

Not even close to mom's strictness man. Not even close. Thanks. Henry
Back to top Go down
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Peebrain is going bye bye 23818192

PostSubject: Re: Peebrain is going bye bye   Peebrain is going bye bye Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 1:01 am

Quote :
wow ur dad is SO STRICKT

But can Pee's dad see why kids love the sweet taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peebrain is going bye bye   Peebrain is going bye bye Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Peebrain is going bye bye
Page 1 of 1