{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters

Tremulous Clan

Home  Portal  Latest images  Search  RegisterRegister  Server Information  IM BugHuman  TeamspeakTeamspeak  IRC  Log in  
All Testing Decisions Will Be Made By The Second In Commands.

Point Shop

Go down 
+26
ßleh
Skeptic
vyrus@ubuntu
{ACR}FireFox
{InternetExplorer}
DaddyG0Bot
{a}snugg{acr}
WeeD
Longshot
¥Fàñgßláde~
Atlantis
{ACR}Chris
linux26
Dawg(DM)10
chinchilla
Alpha
(^TwinBladE^)
sabtas1
peebrain
Dr.Mario.
doublehex
null
:Lad
Goober
xXxDarknessxXx (aka EBC)
BugHuman
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
vyrus@ubuntu
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
vyrus@ubuntu

Point Shop - Page 7 87495687

Point Shop - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Point Shop   Point Shop - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 1:23 am

now now stop squabbling little nobbs.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.vyrus.zzl.org/
{InternetExplorer}
Sergeant
Sergeant
{InternetExplorer}

PostSubject: Re: Point Shop   Point Shop - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 1:41 am

Lo when u said that to me u sounded like a grandma playing a computer
Back to top Go down
Alpha
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Point Shop   Point Shop - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:42 pm

am i ever gonna get my !cp on? lol
Back to top Go down
{ACR}FireFox
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
{ACR}FireFox

Location : Some where in a remote valley deep in the Amazon rain forest.

PostSubject: Re: Point Shop   Point Shop - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 5:42 pm

Alpha what's your cp say

And can I use my 100 points to gain acess to seccond command forum insted of a cp
Back to top Go down
{InternetExplorer}
Sergeant
Sergeant
{InternetExplorer}

PostSubject: Re: Point Shop   Point Shop - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 1:05 pm

Since i am now a member I am wondering if I can have acres to the 2nd in command section.
Back to top Go down
vyrus@ubuntu
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
vyrus@ubuntu

PostSubject: Re: Point Shop   Point Shop - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 1:11 pm

usully only 2nds in command get that....
Back to top Go down
WeeD
Private 2
Private 2
WeeD

PostSubject: Re: Point Shop   Point Shop - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 1:47 pm

accesses,not posting there.
i think he can
Back to top Go down
Skeptic
Sergeant
Sergeant
Skeptic

PostSubject: Re: Point Shop   Point Shop - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:05 pm

bug Can i Buy this:

Item#1:

Viewing Access To The Second In Command Forum!

Price:100 points

?????
Back to top Go down
http://www.acr.t83.net
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Point Shop - Page 7 23818192

PostSubject: Re: Point Shop   Point Shop - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:09 pm

you dont have 100 points...
Back to top Go down
{ACR}Chris
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Point Shop   Point Shop - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 12:24 am

Do you think were stupid? Were not gunna let outa clan ppl have that for all we no you could want it just to see our desicions and etc.
Back to top Go down
Atlantis
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Point Shop   Point Shop - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 12:25 am

ess hes acrit
Back to top Go down
ßleh
Private 2
Private 2
ßleh

PostSubject: Re: Point Shop   Point Shop - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 1:02 am

{ACR}Chris wrote:
Do you think were stupid? Were not gunna let outa clan ppl have that for all we no you could want it just to see our desicions and etc.

Geez, don't go Ragemode on the poor little guy, lol. He just recently passed the test for ACRit.
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Point Shop   Point Shop - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:29 am

Chris has some catching up to do. And again, has absolutely nothing to do with you, bleh.
Back to top Go down
ßleh
Private 2
Private 2
ßleh

PostSubject: Re: Point Shop   Point Shop - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:26 am

:Lad wrote:
Chris has some catching up to do. And again, has absolutely nothing to do with you, bleh.

Okay. WHY do you hate me?
REALLY? I'm getting PISSED OFF at this. All you do is go around and act like I'm some dirty trash. WHAT did I do? is it because I haven't taken the ACRit test? Somehow dissed ACR? -.- Dude, I'm getting sick and tired of being hated for NO reason. ACR is basically my home Tremulous server. But I'm not even able to enjoy it without being..just hated on for no reason -.-

Seriously Lad, WHAT DID I DO? WHY DO YOU HATE ME?

It's getting ridiculous..You ignore me sometimes, act like I'm stupid..WHY?

Essence was one of my closest ACR friends. I know he's been away for a while, that post was a joke -.- Obviously he has some catching up to do.

You keep saying "has nothing to do with you." Well, WHAT does? I can't do ANYTHING without you just dissing me about it. I mean REALLY, WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS?

Do you just hate me for no reason?
Do you even WANT me here?
HOW can I make you happy? If I can't, then we're going to have to find some solution, whether it means me leaving ACR or whatever, I don't really care.

But I'm not putting up with this any longer.
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Point Shop   Point Shop - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:32 am

!mute bleh

Don't start raging with me and don't even try fighting like you have a purpose.
Back to top Go down
ßleh
Private 2
Private 2
ßleh

PostSubject: Re: Point Shop   Point Shop - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:19 pm

So you still don't even have a reason why you hate me?

That's nice. And I DO have a purpose. I'm not going to deal with this much longer. You want me to leave? Fine. I don't really care.

Yes, i WAS going to join ACR. Would THAT make you happy?

Of course not. Just being me makes you mad at me.

Yeh, I'm "raging" at you because I'm getting sick and tired of being treated like trash when you have no reason to. It doesn't matter if you're in ACR or not. You don't walk up to some random person in real life and just spit in their face for no reason, other than the fact that you decide that you don't like them.

Give me a legit reason why you hate me, and I'll find something else to do.

If you can't even come up with one, and are still going to treat me like dirt, I'm out of here. I bet that would please you to no end.

EDIT: On second thought, eff this. I'm not going to deal with this anymore. Half the people in ACR hate me, JUST because I won't take the damn test. So Lad, be happy. You won't have to deal with me anymore.

I asked for the Builder layouts, because I was planning on taking the ACRit test soon, hopefully passing. I wanted to practice those bases in order to get the builder rank.

But I can't have a single post asking for something without someone thinking I'm using it for world domination or whatever, and have to bury their nose in my business.

Hope you're happy Lad.

HAHAHA DISREGARD THAT, I SUCK COCKS
Back to top Go down
BugHuman
General of the Army
General of the Army

PostSubject: Re: Point Shop   Point Shop - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:40 pm

Sigh..I'll explain.

First of all, we don't like people who take the {ACR} test, pass, and then don't join. It not only feels as if we are insulted but it makes us feel that you think you are "too good" for the clan. You would have been better off not taking it until you actually wanted to join. I'll use one of you real life example for this. Suppose you were a salesman and you wanted to sell something to someone. How would you feel if everyday that looked at your product, used it, looked like they wanted to buy it, then said no and slammed the door in your face. That is how you make us feel.

As for the bases, they are a clans secret. We do not want people out of the clan learning of our bases. If this happened clans could either copy us, or analyze the base until they find a weak point. It isn't really personal its just more of a clan motto.

Finally, I personally think Lad is pissed because you keep saying "we". What "we"? As far as "we" are concerned you are an outsider and don't deserve to have any say in the clan. If you wanted a say you would have tried to join {ACR} (Which we all know would be a simple matter for you).

Hope this clears some stuff up....
Back to top Go down
http://AdminCrazyRioters.com
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Point Shop   Point Shop - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:59 pm

And don't be making up shit like me saying stuff about you and arguing with you. I don't even talk to you, haven't made a conversation with you in months. How is not talking to you, treating you like trash? Saying that a topic "has nothing to do with you" (because you are not affiliated with the clan) does not mean I or anyone is spitting in your face or treating you like dirt. You wanna try starting arguements and causing problems because I don't talk to you? What is WRONG with you!? And that isn't even your main excuse, you say I'm treating you like trash and you have absolutely no proof of this. Show me where I treat you like trash and dirt and spit on you, when I do not talk to you.

and Bug was spot on with what he said.

HAHAHA was that linux? Razz
Back to top Go down
linux26
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
linux26

PostSubject: Re: Point Shop   Point Shop - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 4:18 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
vyrus@ubuntu
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
vyrus@ubuntu

PostSubject: Re: Point Shop   Point Shop - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 5:52 pm

linux26 wrote:
Very Happy

u guys referring to buggy's typo...

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

/me runs for the door
Back to top Go down
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal

Point Shop - Page 7 125be

PostSubject: Re: Point Shop   Point Shop - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 6:06 pm

ßleh wrote:

Okay. WHY do you hate me?
REALLY? I'm getting PISSED OFF at this. All you do is go around and act like I'm some dirty trash. WHAT did I do? is it because I haven't taken the ACRit test? Somehow dissed ACR? -.- Dude, I'm getting sick and tired of being hated for NO reason. ACR is basically my home Tremulous server. But I'm not even able to enjoy it without being..just hated on for no reason -.-

Seriously Lad, WHAT DID I DO? WHY DO YOU HATE ME?

It's getting ridiculous..You ignore me sometimes, act like I'm stupid..WHY?

Essence was one of my closest ACR friends. I know he's been away for a while, that post was a joke -.- Obviously he has some catching up to do.

You keep saying "has nothing to do with you." Well, WHAT does? I can't do ANYTHING without you just dissing me about it. I mean REALLY, WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS?

Do you just hate me for no reason?
Do you even WANT me here?
HOW can I make you happy? If I can't, then we're going to have to find some solution, whether it means me leaving ACR or whatever, I don't really care.

But I'm not putting up with this any longer.

!mute bleh

Don't start raging with me and don't even try fighting like you have a purpose.

ßleh wrote:
So you still don't even have a reason why you hate me?

That's nice. And I DO have a purpose. I'm not going to deal with this much longer. You want me to leave? Fine. I don't really care.

Yes, i WAS going to join ACR. Would THAT make you happy?

Of course not. Just being me makes you mad at me.

Yeh, I'm "raging" at you because I'm getting sick and tired of being treated like trash when you have no reason to. It doesn't matter if you're in ACR or not. You don't walk up to some random person in real life and just spit in their face for no reason, other than the fact that you decide that you don't like them.

Give me a legit reason why you hate me, and I'll find something else to do.

If you can't even come up with one, and are still going to treat me like dirt, I'm out of here. I bet that would please you to no end.

EDIT: On second thought, eff this. I'm not going to deal with this anymore. Half the people in ACR hate me, JUST because I won't take the damn test. So Lad, be happy. You won't have to deal with me anymore.

I asked for the Builder layouts, because I was planning on taking the ACRit test soon, hopefully passing. I wanted to practice those bases in order to get the builder rank.

But I can't have a single post asking for something without someone thinking I'm using it for world domination or whatever, and have to bury their nose in my business.

Hope you're happy Lad.

HAHAHA DISREGARD THAT, I SUCK COCKS

And don't be making up shit like me saying stuff about you and arguing with you. I don't even talk to you, haven't made a conversation with you in months. How is not talking to you, treating you like trash? Saying that a topic "has nothing to do with you" (because you are not affiliated with the clan) does not mean I or anyone is spitting in your face or treating you like dirt. You wanna try starting arguements and causing problems because I don't talk to you? What is WRONG with you!? And that isn't even your main excuse, you say I'm treating you like trash and you have absolutely no proof of this. Show me where I treat you like trash and dirt and spit on you, when I do not talk to you.

and Bug was spot on with what he said.

This reminds of something familiar that must have happened not too long ago, I just frankly can't put my finger on it yet... But while im thinking about that, why dont you two go over me and Lads old fight and try to find some things there you can relate to yourselves and look on how we resolved it. There are other ways of dealing with this than ''quiting'' the clan. Look at the positive sign and if there isnt one, then here are your options:
1. You never ever talk to each other again, ever. Unless its absolutly necesary.
2. You quit tremulous, but that wont do you much good.
3. Oh heres a good idea, apologize, even if you think your apologizing for nothing. Its a matter of maturity. And by arguing your maturity level drops, especially when you rage, Bleh. Lad your doing much better. But you have to stop this before it becomes like FF's app.
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Point Shop   Point Shop - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 6:29 pm

1. There's nothing to go over.
2. You can't quit a clan you never joined.
3. I never talk to him in the first place.
4. He's a drama queen, so their honesty is nothing on either side that neither of us have something to apologize for. More so just him getting over himself and whatever issues he must have on his own.
Back to top Go down
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal

Point Shop - Page 7 125be

PostSubject: Re: Point Shop   Point Shop - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 6:40 pm

I have already done this once and i got on your good side. Im am NOT risking that over this. Count me out of this discussion
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Point Shop   Point Shop - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 6:50 pm

lol this discussion was over as soon as it started. That would explain the !mute
Back to top Go down
ßleh
Private 2
Private 2
ßleh

PostSubject: Re: Point Shop   Point Shop - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 3:16 am

Anyways, Bug, taking the ACRit test tomorrow if you really want that space for rent. I don't care if I get voted in. If I pass the test, I'll apply. If I lose, no reason for me to stay around here any longer.

Lad, sorry. Nothing I say will make what I said better. If you still won't talk to me, sorry. But it's not worth fighting over.

In my defense, I AM allowed to stand up for myself if I think somethings wrong.

But there's no reason to fight over it. Nothing I do can change your opinion of me, so I'll have to suck it up and deal with it.

Anyways, sorry. Nothing else to say. Not holding a grudge against you, although I shouldn't have even in the beginning.

If you want to, I'd prefer to test against you tomorrow, if possible. I won't be holding back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Point Shop   Point Shop - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Point Shop
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next