{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters

Tremulous Clan

Home  Portal  Latest images  Search  RegisterRegister  Server Information  IM BugHuman  TeamspeakTeamspeak  IRC  Log in  
All Testing Decisions Will Be Made By The Second In Commands.

EvilEye application

Go down 
+10
Dr.Mario.
doublehex
Alpha
sabtas1
(^TwinBladE^)
peebrain
:Lad
null
BugHuman
EvilEye
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
EvilEye
Private 2
Private 2

EvilEye application Empty
PostSubject: EvilEye application   EvilEye application Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 1:57 pm

1. What other clans have you been in, if any? None, just have played for fun so far.

2. How old are you? (optional, but reccomended) 16

3. Do you know any programming languages? If so which one(s)? No

4. How long have you played tremulous for? About 4 months

5. Do you have admin on any other server? What level? No

6. Do you have a GUID? yes

7. Who tested you? Cave and Painsaw Massecre

(thing keeps saying "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 225 characters.. wtf?)
Back to top Go down
BugHuman
General of the Army
General of the Army

PostSubject: Re: EvilEye application   EvilEye application Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 3:22 pm

Two testers?
Back to top Go down
http://AdminCrazyRioters.com
EvilEye
Private 2
Private 2

PostSubject: Re: EvilEye application   EvilEye application Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 5:15 pm

yea, 2 people were there, so they both tested me
not at the same time tho.
Back to top Go down
BugHuman
General of the Army
General of the Army

PostSubject: Re: EvilEye application   EvilEye application Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 6:24 pm

I smell raptor
Back to top Go down
EvilEye
Private 2
Private 2

PostSubject: Re: EvilEye application   EvilEye application Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 7:24 pm

good smell?
Back to top Go down
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

EvilEye application 23818192

PostSubject: Re: EvilEye application   EvilEye application Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:13 am

well i had talked to raptor and i told him how unwise it is to try to get back into ACR using an alias, and he seemed to understand because he wanted me to ask you bug if he could come back, so i dont think he would try to alias his way in again.
Back to top Go down
BugHuman
General of the Army
General of the Army

PostSubject: Re: EvilEye application   EvilEye application Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:44 am

Raptor was rick and he has admitted to being evileye
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: EvilEye application   EvilEye application Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:53 am

oh poor rap, i told him not to leave but he just wouldnt listen
Back to top Go down
peebrain
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
peebrain

PostSubject: Re: EvilEye application   EvilEye application Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 8:10 pm

Raptor was so stupid. He shouldn't have left ACR, but he did something really stupid hoping bug wouldn't see while he was there.
Back to top Go down
(^TwinBladE^)
Private 2
Private 2

PostSubject: Re: EvilEye application   EvilEye application Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 9:31 pm

id like to come back to ACR but bug wont let me Homo
Back to top Go down
sabtas1
Private 2
Private 2
sabtas1

PostSubject: Re: EvilEye application   EvilEye application Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 3:12 am

i can't remember what stupid thing raptor do? (apart from leav n try alias to come bck)
Back to top Go down
Alpha
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
Alpha

PostSubject: Re: EvilEye application   EvilEye application Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 11:58 am

didnt he join PMW when he said he was goin to be unactive cause he needed a job

o think that was it
Back to top Go down
doublehex
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
doublehex

PostSubject: Re: EvilEye application   EvilEye application Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 1:54 pm

The tremulous community is too small for such drama like this to happen, some of you people are taking this clan drama a bit too far.... I can understand leaving, and it may have been a bad choice, but i dont hold a grudge against him for that, thats his life, his choice. Dont waste your time on all of this clan drama, this community is too small and too split up by all of these clans and stereotypes of everyone, acr isnt all what people think, and other clans arent all what people think, yes certain people are, and its fine if you dislike them, but you cant just say that everyone who wears that tag is instantly "infected" and is shunned. I say we leave this behind us, and keep on having fun, screw all the fags who think skill is all that is needed, its a game, it should not control your life, just have fun god dammit! Live your life as well, spend time with family and friends! Dont waste all your time on petty little things like this.
Back to top Go down
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: EvilEye application   EvilEye application Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 5:12 pm

doublehex wrote:
The tremulous community is too small for such drama like this to happen, some of you people are taking this clan drama a bit too far.... I can understand leaving, and it may have been a bad choice, but i dont hold a grudge against him for that, thats his life, his choice. Dont waste your time on all of this clan drama, this community is too small and too split up by all of these clans and stereotypes of everyone, acr isnt all what people think, and other clans arent all what people think, yes certain people are, and its fine if you dislike them, but you cant just say that everyone who wears that tag is instantly "infected" and is shunned. I say we leave this behind us, and keep on having fun, screw all the fags who think skill is all that is needed, its a game, it should not control your life, just have fun god dammit! Live your life as well, spend time with family and friends! Dont waste all your time on petty little things like this.

methinks like doub. This is what I said about henry. Besides at raptors age trem isn't really worth it, so you shoould be glad he's giving time to join ACR.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Mario.
Private 2
Private 2
Dr.Mario.

PostSubject: Re: EvilEye application   EvilEye application Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 9:22 pm

doublehex wrote:

this should be in the clan rules!!!!! lol the way i see it is don't spend all your time playing video games theres more to life and besides 1 day years from now you (as in who ever reads this) might think back and think to them selves wow i really wish i had done some of those things with my Family or friends (im not thinking of drugs or anything like that so don't even go there)

man you guys must think im like a really serious guy or something lol (im more relaxed and outgoing)
Back to top Go down
doublehex
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
doublehex

PostSubject: Re: EvilEye application   EvilEye application Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 9:37 am

What ive done is rethought my life and made several changes, first one is I'm not gonna get serious about a trem match, and second thing is, if u haven't noticed, I'm less active, and I've been spending that time having fun in my life, such as yesterday I went to a nearby wave pool, tailgated lol, had a bonfire, played some guitar hero, went swimming in a friends pool, and many other things with my friends and several other people I just met, girls+bikinis=good lol, and no I'm not leaving, I'm still here, still playing, still developing, and still just having fun!
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: EvilEye application   EvilEye application Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:39 am

doublehex wrote:
What ive done is rethought my life and made several changes, first one is I'm not gonna get serious about a trem match, and second thing is, if u haven't noticed, I'm less active, and I've been spending that time having fun in my life, such as yesterday I went to a nearby wave pool, tailgated lol, had a bonfire, played some guitar hero, went swimming in a friends pool, and many other things with my friends and several other people I just met, girls+bikinis=good lol, and no I'm not leaving, I'm still here, still playing, still developing, and still just having fun!

Ive been doing pretty much close to the same thing which is why ive been close to inactive
Back to top Go down
Dawg(DM)10
Private 2
Private 2
Dawg(DM)10

PostSubject: Re: EvilEye application   EvilEye application Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:50 am

doublehex wrote:
lol my girlfriend is hot in a bikini!! hell yea! Dorney Wild Water!!
Back to top Go down
doublehex
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
doublehex

PostSubject: Re: EvilEye application   EvilEye application Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:26 am

Lol when u get older and she grows out it will be better, and last night I was in a hot tub with 4 other girls in bikinis, so win? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: EvilEye application   EvilEye application Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:07 pm

chunky soup FTW?
Back to top Go down
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: EvilEye application   EvilEye application Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 3:59 pm

Ladida wrote:
chunky soup FTW?

HAHAHAHAHA LMFAO!!!

Ahhhh, good one
Back to top Go down
linux26
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
linux26

PostSubject: Re: EvilEye application   EvilEye application Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 5:31 pm

seb0910 wrote:
Ladida wrote:
chunky soup FTW?

HAHAHAHAHA LMFAO!!!

Ahhhh, good one
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

TEN

FUCKING

MINUTES

And I'm still lol'ing.
Back to top Go down
Ak47420GW1
Private 2
Private 2
Ak47420GW1

PostSubject: Re: EvilEye application   EvilEye application Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 1:12 am

Dawg(DM)10 wrote:
doublehex wrote:
lol my girlfriend is hot in a bikini!! hell yea! Dorney Wild Water!!

Dorny Park and Wild Water kingdom rox! Steelforce FTW!
Back to top Go down
Atlantis
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

EvilEye application 87495687

PostSubject: Re: EvilEye application   EvilEye application Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 2:56 am

lol ladida.

Quote :
Lol when u get older and she grows out it will be better, and last night I was in a hot tub with 4 other girls in bikinis, so win? Very Happy

and hex you win lol.
Back to top Go down
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: EvilEye application   EvilEye application Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 11:12 am

chunky like campbell's drunken
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EvilEye application   EvilEye application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EvilEye application
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next