{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters

Tremulous Clan

Home  Portal  Latest images  Search  RegisterRegister  Server Information  IM BugHuman  TeamspeakTeamspeak  IRC  Log in  
All Testing Decisions Will Be Made By The Second In Commands.

Precursor AIMBOTS ITS TRUE ME AND HEX BOTH SAW

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
{ACR}Chris
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Precursor AIMBOTS ITS TRUE ME AND HEX BOTH SAW 23818192

Precursor AIMBOTS ITS TRUE ME AND HEX BOTH SAW Empty
PostSubject: Precursor AIMBOTS ITS TRUE ME AND HEX BOTH SAW   Precursor AIMBOTS ITS TRUE ME AND HEX BOTH SAW Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 10:43 am

In arachind2 he was shooting at wall then right around corner were hives and earlier he had switched his aim to a granger without seeing it and he had no helm.And even ask hex HE AIMBOTS IT IS OFFICIAL. And everything adds up he wanted admin so he couldnt be kicked while aimbotting and Twin WAS right he does aimbot

Last edited by {ACR}Chris on Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
doublehex
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
doublehex

PostSubject: Re: Precursor AIMBOTS ITS TRUE ME AND HEX BOTH SAW   Precursor AIMBOTS ITS TRUE ME AND HEX BOTH SAW Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 10:52 am

yea, the hives was completely obvious, the hives were right around the corner, not visible to him, and he was the wall as if he thought the hives were in front of the walls. I checked the marks and he was aiming directly at where a hive was, so yea... he was using a bot...
Back to top Go down
linux26
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
linux26

PostSubject: Re: Precursor AIMBOTS ITS TRUE ME AND HEX BOTH SAW   Precursor AIMBOTS ITS TRUE ME AND HEX BOTH SAW Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:28 pm

{ACR}Chris wrote:
In arachind2 he was shooting at wall then right around corner were hives and earlier he had switched his aim to a granger without seeing it and he had no helm.And even ask hex HE AIMBOTS IT IS OFFICIAL. And everything adds up he wanted admin so he couldnt be kicked while aimbotting and Twin WAS right he does aimbot
Interesting... aimbots go after hives?
Back to top Go down
{ACR}Chris
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Precursor AIMBOTS ITS TRUE ME AND HEX BOTH SAW   Precursor AIMBOTS ITS TRUE ME AND HEX BOTH SAW Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 2:10 pm

I think it goes after both aliens and there sructs
Back to top Go down
(^TwinBladE^)
Private 2
Private 2

PostSubject: Re: Precursor AIMBOTS ITS TRUE ME AND HEX BOTH SAW   Precursor AIMBOTS ITS TRUE ME AND HEX BOTH SAW Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 2:41 pm

See, atleast few people doesnt think im brainless shithead, those who didnt believe me and said something stupid can gtfDISREGARD THAT I SUCK COCKS
Back to top Go down
doublehex
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
doublehex

PostSubject: Re: Precursor AIMBOTS ITS TRUE ME AND HEX BOTH SAW   Precursor AIMBOTS ITS TRUE ME AND HEX BOTH SAW Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 10:57 pm

Wallhax not aimbot from the small time I was watching, can't say he wasn't though
Back to top Go down
(^TwinBladE^)
Private 2
Private 2

PostSubject: Re: Precursor AIMBOTS ITS TRUE ME AND HEX BOTH SAW   Precursor AIMBOTS ITS TRUE ME AND HEX BOTH SAW Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:05 am

I was trying to take a vid about precursor in combat because he were botting, though he found it out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Precursor AIMBOTS ITS TRUE ME AND HEX BOTH SAW   Precursor AIMBOTS ITS TRUE ME AND HEX BOTH SAW Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Precursor AIMBOTS ITS TRUE ME AND HEX BOTH SAW
Page 1 of 1