{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters

Tremulous Clan

Home  Portal  Latest images  Search  RegisterRegister  Server Information  IM BugHuman  TeamspeakTeamspeak  IRC  Log in  
All Testing Decisions Will Be Made By The Second In Commands.

Hey Bug: I quit

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Hey Bug: I quit 23818192

Hey Bug: I quit Empty
PostSubject: Hey Bug: I quit   Hey Bug: I quit Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 7:11 pm

I am tired of entering the server, expecting a fun experience and a good game, and instead finding abusive admins, swearing players, and an overall negativity to the game. I cant believe you let filthy little aliasing abusive cocksucking pieces of shit have administrative powers on your server. This is, of course, a reaction to my most recent interactions on the server, in which a certain A&V Stinkfart under the alias of "{acr}" effectively cancelled the game by proclaiming himself not to be touched, and barricading off a portion of atcs for a "human museum", with a certain "{ACR} Rogue" being the "exhibit". Following my attempts to kill Rogue, I was told by him to "Fuck off" several times, called a "faggot" and "failfuck", and warned by "{acr}", who, again, was, in the warning command, entitled "A&V Stinkfart", to cease and desist my attempts at killing Rogue. A certain "MW BoG Zigiz" joined, and asked if ACR was a good clan, in which I replied no, because the members cannot even engage in a serious game, nor could they control ther admins (the latter I did not speak aloud). After some time of attempting kills I finally succeeded, resulting in Rogue once more insulting me, and my patience grew thin and I told Rogue to go fuck himself. He insulted me once more (the exact wording escapes me) and proceeded to call a vote to mute me, which passed. I continued my attempts, until "{acr}" reset the map for a 1v1 between Rogue and Zigiz. I became unmuted, and upon congratulating Zigiz on his first kill, Rogue once again told me to "stfu u faggot" and called a vote to mute me. This time, however, it did not pass, but "ACR BoG Killa" passed it himself. Zigiz left shortly afterm as did I.

Sometime during the previous game to the 1v1, Rogue asked how I made it into ACR, being the "nub" or "failfuck" or whatever he called me, that I am, and then I asked myself, "Why the fuck am I in this clan anways?" And my reasoning thus far concluded that I had no reason to any longer be around these dumbfucking pieces of shit, which leads me now to my resignation. Bug, your server sucks. The admins are abusive, insulting, and immature little sonsofbitches, and being the server owner you too are at fault. Therefore, I will not be returning to ANY Admin Crazy Rioters server. Ever. Excluding the few ACR members of old, who have been respectful and befriended me (Nightfire, Demorgon, Linux, litox, and others who I may have left out), go eat a dick. You can all go fuck yourselves.
Back to top Go down
linux26
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
linux26

Hey Bug: I quit 23818192
PostSubject: Re: Hey Bug: I quit   Hey Bug: I quit Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 12:27 pm

Well, what can I say, {ACR}Memory, people can sometimes be assholes, for various reasons (e.g. personal problems, alcohol). Being an asshole is easy, given enough admin level, but actually admitting one's "asshole" behaviour is not something all people can do.

For example, not long ago, I had a bind that said "lol u died", and I started using it excessively with player {ACR}Nightfire (because he was quite the only player to respond to it). After a few polls relative to me being abusive (and many other terms that I won't list here) by {ACR}Nightfire, I finally realized I was actually pissing him off badly, and it was not all just a joke. So I immediately excused myself to player {ACR}Nightfire, and /unbind-ed what he thought was an overly annoying bind. A few seconds later, we were friends back again.

Why don't I see that more often? Such grudges between players are certainly not going to improve the gaming environment. Besides, the point of any server or gaming in general is to provide a positive and fun experience.

Going back to {ACR}Memory post, you should've just told them that they were abusing, and simply reported it here. The "!abuse" command does say "Report Admins That Abuse". One of the reasons we have a forum is for things like this.

Well, anyway, it's always sad to see an ACR member leave.

Just my $0.05 (plus taxes).

Private 2
Private 2
{ACR}Lito?>S

PostSubject: Re: Hey Bug: I quit   Hey Bug: I quit Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 7:25 pm

First of all, I gotta say I just confirmed something: all these things (abusive admins, offensive players and all those stuff) ALWAYS happen when I (or Bug) am not there. BTW, I have never trusted Waffles; I have never thought he would do a good job as a leader, and the constant complaints are proof of this.

Anyway, even though I'm still part of A&V, I do recognize that the great majority of its members are idiots. You should know that:

- A&V Stinkfist = Huckleberry (she's an ass most of the time)
- Whoever calls you fuck, faggot and similar names is Drebin (which is confirmed by the fact Drebin always wants to be "teh exhibit")
- {acr} = Snugg = Waffles (I'm not surprised he's allowing all of this)
- Zigzig (or something like that) is Wario.
- Killa is an idiot.

You should really ignore 'em. Seriously. They're all idiots.

BTW, thanks for reporting 'em.

BUG, EVERYBODY WANTS THESE 5 PEOPLE TO BE BANNED. WHEN THE FUCK ARE YOU FUCKING GOING TO LISTEN TO US?

It's sad you're leaving. It hurts when a great member is forced to leave due to to other's stupidity.

But you know, I hope you'll come back some day. Whenever I fix my Trem, I'll start working for ACR becoming the nice server it once was.
Back to top Go down
BugHuman
General of the Army
General of the Army

PostSubject: Re: Hey Bug: I quit   Hey Bug: I quit Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 9:40 pm

mem i always did like u....it'd help if u gave me names too.....btw i hate A&V too...but nsugg has done nothing wrong.
Back to top Go down
http://AdminCrazyRioters.com
{ACR}Lito?>S
Private 2
Private 2
{ACR}Lito?>S

PostSubject: Re: Hey Bug: I quit   Hey Bug: I quit Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 10:02 pm

Bug, they just don't know Wafflez' behaviour. That's why they don't recognize him
Back to top Go down
golden
Private 2
Private 2

PostSubject: Re: Hey Bug: I quit   Hey Bug: I quit Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 7:44 pm

omg wat did i do
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey Bug: I quit   Hey Bug: I quit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey Bug: I quit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters :: Important Info :: News-
Jump to: