{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters

Tremulous Clan

Home  Portal  Latest images  Search  RegisterRegister  Server Information  IM BugHuman  TeamspeakTeamspeak  IRC  Log in  
All Testing Decisions Will Be Made By The Second In Commands.

Should Argetlam Have Admins?

Go down 
+3
BugHuman
null
BugHumanRoot
7 posters

Should Arget have admins?
Yes
Should Argetlam Have Admins? Vote_lcap73%Should Argetlam Have Admins? Vote_rcap
 73% [ 11 ]
No
Should Argetlam Have Admins? Vote_lcap27%Should Argetlam Have Admins? Vote_rcap
 27% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
BugHumanRoot
Admin

Should Argetlam Have Admins? Empty
PostSubject: Should Argetlam Have Admins?   Should Argetlam Have Admins? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 9:24 am

Hey guys Argetlam here, some of you remember me some of you dont. For those of you who don't remember me/never met me, Hi. I used to be acr a while back but the server I played on all the time decided to go clan based and I had to choose. I chose them apparently but anyways. I have noticed you guys have alot of admins that abuse, and I miss the server a little, Altho i was only in it for like 15 min the other day they wanted to kick me for botting which is lame.

But I am the creator of these forums and I never once abused on ACR Nor do I abuse on uBP which there is very many abusive commands O_O Override O_O lol

What do you guys thinks give me admins back or no?
Back to top Go down
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Should Argetlam Have Admins? 23818192

PostSubject: Re: Should Argetlam Have Admins?   Should Argetlam Have Admins? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 7:37 pm

U got my vote Wink
Back to top Go down
BugHuman
General of the Army
General of the Army

PostSubject: Re: Should Argetlam Have Admins?   Should Argetlam Have Admins? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 7:41 pm

I agree that he never abused, but i will leave it up to {ACR}.
Back to top Go down
http://AdminCrazyRioters.com
{ACR}Lito?>S
Private 2
Private 2
{ACR}Lito?>S

PostSubject: Re: Should Argetlam Have Admins?   Should Argetlam Have Admins? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 7:42 pm

Even though I don't remember you, I won't give you my vote.

You left. You're not ACR.

Also, I feel no more admin should be giving to anyone 'til everything's OK again.

Or maybe just a lvl 10 admin.
Back to top Go down
linux26
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
linux26

PostSubject: Re: Should Argetlam Have Admins?   Should Argetlam Have Admins? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 9:15 pm

I remember having seen this guy long long ago on ACR server, I can't remember anything bad about him.

Having done no fact-checking myself, it would be difficult to pronounce a verdict based on nothing except than confidence. Argetlam, I hope as sure as hell that you weren't lying in your post.

But, since Bug said he knows you never abused, and that ACR is in (some might say a desperate) need for responsible, non-abusive and friendly server administrators, you have my vote.

Even though, as Litox pointed it out, you have left ACR, and now you want to return to us, this made me think of the parable of the prodigal son (--> Luke 15:11-32). So I have no problem with him having left and now returning.

Also, don't take Litox's post in the wrong way, he just wants what's good for the server, and giving admin powers to what he considers a total stranger is not a good thing, especially now, when there are abusive, irresponsible and hypocrite server administrators within ACR. His reaction is totally understandable.

Nevertheless, I'll take the risk and trust Argetlam.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Should Argetlam Have Admins?   Should Argetlam Have Admins? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 6:39 am

Not looking to rejoin as a clan member, just to help straighten things out. If any of you have ever played on uBP im level 10 out of 11 there and will probably be promoted soon. I dont do as much as most do as far as running the server goes, i tend to let the people choose how they wanna play ect. But more so my job is to make sure that admins dont abuse. As far as that goes, I am very good at my job. Someone get Demo in here im SURE he will give me a good reccomendation :-P Snugg might to who knows.
Back to top Go down
{ACR}Lito?>S
Private 2
Private 2
{ACR}Lito?>S

PostSubject: Re: Should Argetlam Have Admins?   Should Argetlam Have Admins? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 8:52 am

^ Exactly. People conveniently "rejoining" or "willing to help the server" in this time looks suspicious to me.
Back to top Go down
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Should Argetlam Have Admins?   Should Argetlam Have Admins? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 12:50 pm

i couldve sworn ive seen argetlam and litox in the same game before (in the Days of Olde Razz). but thats just me. and yea i trust u argetlam ive seen u on the ubp servers and you're pretty fair.
Back to top Go down
{ACR}Lito?>S
Private 2
Private 2
{ACR}Lito?>S

PostSubject: Re: Should Argetlam Have Admins?   Should Argetlam Have Admins? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 12:53 pm

Yeah we've been in a couple of games together. He may not remember me tough.
Back to top Go down
{ACR}Demorgon>S
Private 2
Private 2

PostSubject: Re: Should Argetlam Have Admins?   Should Argetlam Have Admins? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 3:01 pm

Hey arget long time no see you, im agree with you. I vote YES cheers
Back to top Go down
BugHumanRoot
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Should Argetlam Have Admins?   Should Argetlam Have Admins? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 11:36 pm

yes litox i do remember you... and thnx for the positive reinforcement.... if left because i needed more of a challenge i get that from the follow Elites in uBP. I barely got that from acr. Cant make myself better if im already better then my normal opponents can i? I didnt leave acr to be an asshole, and I did give you guys plenty of notice that i was leaving. I did not leave in an abuse frenzy like some people do. I left quietly and calmly. And I do miss playing with some of you, even tho i cant get over the instant s3 thing :-/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should Argetlam Have Admins?   Should Argetlam Have Admins? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 4:21 pm

I remember him way back from Harwe's....Hes got my vote :3
Back to top Go down
BugHuman
General of the Army
General of the Army

PostSubject: Re: Should Argetlam Have Admins?   Should Argetlam Have Admins? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 7:04 pm

arget i really think if u care this much about admin you shud be in ACR...Multi-Clanning.
Back to top Go down
http://AdminCrazyRioters.com
BugHumanRoot
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Should Argetlam Have Admins?   Should Argetlam Have Admins? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 1:04 pm

Will never multiclan....
Back to top Go down
Meco
Private 2
Private 2
Meco

PostSubject: Re: Should Argetlam Have Admins?   Should Argetlam Have Admins? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 7:52 pm

yes i think you should get admin back the people that abuse give ACR a bad name so we need more people that wont abuse
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should Argetlam Have Admins?   Should Argetlam Have Admins? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should Argetlam Have Admins?
Page 1 of 1