{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters

Tremulous Clan

Home  Portal  Latest images  Search  RegisterRegister  Server Information  IM BugHuman  TeamspeakTeamspeak  IRC  Log in  
All Testing Decisions Will Be Made By The Second In Commands.

Thanks bug :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Thanks bug :) Empty
PostSubject: Thanks bug :)   Thanks bug :) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 6:00 pm

Thanks bug for giving my friend such a wonderful first hand experience at Tremulous. He just now downloaded the game and simply wont come back to it because someone wanted to accuse him of being huckleberry. I introduced him to her a while ago....Hes never played trem before and you're falsely accusing him of being Huck. Sad. You then kick me for no apparent reason Smile. This is truly unaccetpable regardless of you owning the server,owning the clan, and whatever else you want to add. You're supposed to be the mature one Smile Well...Thanks for making him quit...I just wanted to show him this game. But you ruined it...Nice going
Back to top Go down
BugHuman
General of the Army
General of the Army

PostSubject: Re: Thanks bug :)   Thanks bug :) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 4:06 pm

Drebin and Huck were disrupting the servers guests. Others admins were here when they did this and they thought I made the right choice. I only kicked the friend because you could have talked through him. I regret nothing.
Back to top Go down
http://AdminCrazyRioters.com

PostSubject: Re: Thanks bug :)   Thanks bug :) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 6:25 pm

You should...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thanks bug :)   Thanks bug :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thanks bug :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters :: Important Info :: Admin Stuff-
Jump to: