{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters

Tremulous Clan

Home  Portal  Latest images  Search  RegisterRegister  Server Information  IM BugHuman  TeamspeakTeamspeak  IRC  Log in  
All Testing Decisions Will Be Made By The Second In Commands.

Ursa*'s legitimate app.

Go down 
+4
Atlantis
null
BugHuman
Ursa*
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ursa*
Private 2
Private 2
Ursa*

Ursa*'s legitimate app. Empty
PostSubject: Ursa*'s legitimate app.   Ursa*'s legitimate app. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 8:37 pm

Okay, im sorry if posting a second app is wrong or something, I realise that there will be alot of controversy from the admins and mabe even from Bug. but I am willing to take that in, I just want to straighten this out once and for all because I feel that I was not sincere enough in my first app and I would like to try again if thats alright. In my previous app some of the questions might have been altered from the truth, here are all the real answers.
Here it goes:

The Test

1. What other clans have you been in, if any?
I have been in: BAG, GOW, PrO

2. How old are you? (optional, but recommended)
I dont see why I should say but I am 14 now (august 16 1995)

3. Do you know any programming languages? If so which one(s)?
No I am sorry to say that I dont know any.

4. How long have you played tremulous for?
Honestly I have been playing tremulous for about one and a half years now, and I plan to play for many years to come.

5. Do you have admin on any other server? What level?
No not at the moment I dont, but I have had admin rights in previous servers ("aboruses freefund playground" or something like that, but that server shut down quite a while ago Sad I believe I was level 8 or 9)

6. Do you have a GUID?
Yes I do

7. Who tested you?
White, Dawg (Im not sure if he counts or not Razz), NightFire (was in the process of testing me but I had to leave).

Oh and btw i have currently changed my tremulous name from "Ursa" to "Rukanji" to my new permanent name of "Swift". I hope to soon be able to call myself "{ACRit}:Swift<-"
Back to top Go down
BugHuman
General of the Army
General of the Army

PostSubject: Re: Ursa*'s legitimate app.   Ursa*'s legitimate app. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 9:31 pm

Better, but that doesn't account for the fact that you lied. (Or does it....)
Back to top Go down
http://AdminCrazyRioters.com
Ursa*
Private 2
Private 2
Ursa*

PostSubject: Re: Ursa*'s legitimate app.   Ursa*'s legitimate app. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 6:28 am

does that mean you have questions? And I did not lie that much on my first app, and it was mostly exaggeration that I lied about (as in the clans I was in, and the years I was playing)
I am willing to answer any questions you might have.
Back to top Go down
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Ursa*'s legitimate app. 23818192

PostSubject: Re: Ursa*'s legitimate app.   Ursa*'s legitimate app. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 10:25 am

BugHuman wrote:
Better, but that doesn't account for the fact that you lied. (Or does it....)

It in fact, does not. farao
Back to top Go down
Atlantis
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Ursa*'s legitimate app. 87495687

PostSubject: Re: Ursa*'s legitimate app.   Ursa*'s legitimate app. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 3:41 pm

I will say this now. DAWGY DOES NOT COUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also he said he beat you.
Back to top Go down
Ursa*
Private 2
Private 2
Ursa*

PostSubject: Re: Ursa*'s legitimate app.   Ursa*'s legitimate app. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 8:02 pm

For Atlantis:
okay thanks i wasn't sure if Dawg did count or not, thanks for clarifying that for me.
and if he beat me than I am willing to re-take a test if he is willing to re-test me.
For Seb
and as for "It in fact, does not." I wasn't sure because Bug said, quote: "(Or does it....)"

I am just wondering if bug is considering my app or not, (he didn't really make it clear in his response). Any comment Bug?
Back to top Go down
Atlantis
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Ursa*'s legitimate app.   Ursa*'s legitimate app. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 10:14 pm

Ursa* wrote:
For Atlantis:
I am willing to re-take a test if he is willing to re-test me.
HE CANNOT TEST YOU!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ursa*
Private 2
Private 2
Ursa*

PostSubject: Re: Ursa*'s legitimate app.   Ursa*'s legitimate app. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 10:24 pm

oh my god I can believe I made that mistake again lol. And its such a stupid mistake, I am honestly sorry.
I meant to say that I am willing to be re-tested by anyone who is willing to. Sorry for any confusion.

I am just wondering if bug is considering my app or not, (he didn't really make it clear in his response). Any comment Bug?
Back to top Go down
BugHuman
General of the Army
General of the Army

PostSubject: Re: Ursa*'s legitimate app.   Ursa*'s legitimate app. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 11:56 am

Why did you lie?
Back to top Go down
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Ursa*'s legitimate app.   Ursa*'s legitimate app. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 12:14 pm

Ursa* wrote:
For Atlantis:
For Seb
and as for "It in fact, does not." I wasn't sure because Bug said, quote: "(Or does it....)"

the hell does that mean i can't even understand it
Back to top Go down
Ursa*
Private 2
Private 2
Ursa*

PostSubject: Re: Ursa*'s legitimate app.   Ursa*'s legitimate app. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 1:17 pm

why did i lie? well its complicated, firstly I had always liked the people in ACR, I always thought they were nice people. So I tried to apply, but while I was writing my first app, I thought that lying would give me a better chance of being accepted into the clan. so I lied, and I am sorry for that. My second app is the truth, and I am willing to re-take tests and answer questions of all sorts to be accepted into the clan.

Bug, please give me a second chance, and i'm sorry for lying.
Back to top Go down
:Lad
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Ursa*'s legitimate app.   Ursa*'s legitimate app. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 2:46 pm

it's funny how you would lie about an app that wasn't even gonna help decide the fact. 5 years of experience, but you play with an actual less than 2 years. experience makes a difference and you would be 10x better with that much experience. was PING and UBP suppose to make you sound good?
Back to top Go down
Ursa*
Private 2
Private 2
Ursa*

PostSubject: Re: Ursa*'s legitimate app.   Ursa*'s legitimate app. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 2:56 pm

I play just fine thank you very much, most of he time I play late at night and i might be sleepy sometimes (who wouldn't), and i'm not sure i'v ever met you so how would you know how I play? And as I said, I lied about other app and I formally apologized for that.
Back to top Go down
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Ursa*'s legitimate app.   Ursa*'s legitimate app. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 4:52 pm

If you really wanted in you would get to know the community instead of lying. What you seem to want is admin, not clan status.
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Ursa*'s legitimate app.   Ursa*'s legitimate app. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 6:31 pm

i have played against you quite often as rukanji and swift.
Back to top Go down
Ursa*
Private 2
Private 2
Ursa*

PostSubject: Re: Ursa*'s legitimate app.   Ursa*'s legitimate app. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 9:31 pm

seb:
I couldn't care less about stupid admin levels alright? I want to get that straightened out immediately, on the other hand what I do hare about is that I know a lot of people in the ACR clan and I would like to be able to talk to them as a fellow member, all I am asking for is the permission to wear ACRit with my name, I would be happy without any admin at all. And I do know the community well I talk regularly on trem. with many friends that I have made over the past months of playing on the servers. I can list you some if you want.

Lad:
im not sure about you, is your on-screen name :Lad?

Bug any comment on my app?
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Ursa*'s legitimate app.   Ursa*'s legitimate app. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 7:03 pm

that's kind of what my name is here too..
Back to top Go down
Atlantis
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Ursa*'s legitimate app.   Ursa*'s legitimate app. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 9:39 pm

Just so you know if you really just wanted to talk you can do so here on the forums and in trem. you don't need any admin status for that. And as for wearing the tag ACR or ACRit it should be a tag of honor and acceptance into a clan of friends. And so far as ive seen you have dumped the honor and so far the people with unbiased opinions have changed to the opposite of your favor i believe.
Back to top Go down
BugHuman
General of the Army
General of the Army

PostSubject: Re: Ursa*'s legitimate app.   Ursa*'s legitimate app. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 9:59 pm

Atlantis, are you a prophet?
Back to top Go down
Ursa*
Private 2
Private 2
Ursa*

PostSubject: Re: Ursa*'s legitimate app.   Ursa*'s legitimate app. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 10:18 pm

well then I dont really have any reason to keep a regular presence on this site anymore. I have tried to be nice and accepting. but this is really beginning to become annoying. I am always nice to the people in the servers, (unless they are exceptionally rude to me), and I still do have friends on the servers, some of whom I haven't seen in a while (dawg, lithium, taco, and more) but I still show a great presence in the server, I play at least 2 hours a day, regularly, and I plan to keep playing for years to come but I dont think I can take much more of this criticism from other players on the forums and from admins in the servers. I really do think that if this continues, I might just stop playing on the server all together, and I dont especially want to do that because as I said I have many friend on the servers and I really do enjoy playing on them.
As for your "tag of honor" I believe that I do deserve to wear the "tag of honor" because I am a regular player in the servers (at lease 2 hours/day),I am respectful to other players, and that I play well.
Bughuman, I beg of you, this is becoming insane! All I ask for is the great privilege of being able to wear the tag, if you can look past my mistakes of the past and look towards a brighter future, I promise you that I will prove that I am a good friend and a good teammate.

for lad: oh I do remember you, why are you criticizing me again? I thought we got along great.

for atlantis: I know that I dont need admin to talk lol, and why are you criticizing me? I have never wronged you, I have always been nice to you.
Back to top Go down
BugHuman
General of the Army
General of the Army

PostSubject: Re: Ursa*'s legitimate app.   Ursa*'s legitimate app. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 11:23 pm

I'm confused, you said you didn't want the tag, and then you asked for it.
Back to top Go down
Atlantis
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Ursa*'s legitimate app.   Ursa*'s legitimate app. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 12:30 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Ursa*
Private 2
Private 2
Ursa*

PostSubject: Re: Ursa*'s legitimate app.   Ursa*'s legitimate app. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 7:49 am

im sorry for any confusion, what I said is that I didn't care about the admin level, and I asked for the tag (ACRit).
Back to top Go down
Atlantis
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Ursa*'s legitimate app.   Ursa*'s legitimate app. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 9:09 am

BOW DOWN TO THE TAG ADMIN CRAZY RIOTER IN TRAINING!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ursa*
Private 2
Private 2
Ursa*

PostSubject: Re: Ursa*'s legitimate app.   Ursa*'s legitimate app. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 9:20 am

okay I actually irl, got off my chair and bowed down to my computer. : ] happy now?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ursa*'s legitimate app.   Ursa*'s legitimate app. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ursa*'s legitimate app.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next