{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters

Tremulous Clan

Home  Portal  Latest images  Search  RegisterRegister  Server Information  IM BugHuman  TeamspeakTeamspeak  IRC  Log in  
All Testing Decisions Will Be Made By The Second In Commands.

New Rank Tests I have come up with(not final ones)

Go down 
+5
Atlantis
:Lad
BugHuman
null
{InternetExplorer}
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
{InternetExplorer}
Sergeant
Sergeant
{InternetExplorer}

New Rank Tests I have come up with(not final ones) Empty
PostSubject: New Rank Tests I have come up with(not final ones)   New Rank Tests I have come up with(not final ones) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 9:55 pm

please note that we can change tasks around for different ranks

Test 1:

Private --> Corporal
Private- This one is not skill based, and, is fairly easy. Recommend someone who you feel would make a good {ACR} member. It can not be someone already recommended (i.e has level 3) and the person must have a client (you may help that person get one). In the recommendation please put why you feel this person would make a good member. For the moment, please PM the recommendation to me. In the near future, you will be able to PM it to the second in commands. 

Test 2: 

Corporal --> Sergeant

Be an in the clan for over 3 weeks. 
(Test 1 must also be completed) 

Test 3:

Sergeant-
Make a topic on forum that would help some one find something eg. (A topic that clearly helps new people make an admin app if they can't find rules or some one that wants to be unbanned.) Once it is aproved by Bug and/or RO> you will be given the rank.

The reason for this rank bug is a lot of new people don't read rules and other things so these would be very easy to follow.

Test 4:

Second Lieutenant-

Test 5:

First Lieutenant- 
Become a mentor if not allready one,get an ACRit and train them atleast  3 days a week for 5 weeks.you must  train them for atleast  10-15 mins everyday you meet.Post under (share,not sure where yet) and have ACRit aprove it.If found out you fake it and bribed ACRit you will be demoted 1 rank level and have to redo those tests.

Test 6:

General-
Help the EO> come up with a really fun event to be played on ACR Unlimited.Once you have the event and the EO>/Bug/RO> aproves it post it on fourms with a 3 day poll.Make sure to give as much information possible.If the poll passes for it you get the next rank and the event is played on ACR Unlimited.However if it fails you will have ro start all over.If found out that you asked people to vote for you no matter how good/bad the event was you and that person will be demoted 1 rank.

Test 7:

Major-
 Ask a member if you could do them a favor,eg.make a sig or cp for them.post  what task you are doing for what member under the (share,not sure what section yet) section and make sure the member you are doing the task for and the RO> aprove the task.Once the task is completed and gets aproved by the member the task is being done for, you will get the next rank.If found out that u and your member facked it you both will be demoted 1 rank level.

Test 8:

Colonel-
Defeat the E> test with a fellow scrimmer.you must follow all rules of scrim test. if you pass you will be given this rank.

Hope you like this
Ps HappyBirthday
Please respond to me asap with feedback/comments/questions

Last edited by {ACRit}Explorer on Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

New Rank Tests I have come up with(not final ones) 23818192

PostSubject: Re: New Rank Tests I have come up with(not final ones)   New Rank Tests I have come up with(not final ones) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 11:41 pm

Hmmm interesting how many are not skill-based. of course when reading this i kept having to remind myself that these ranks dont do anything, but it seems like a glorified to-do list for new or low-ranked members, which supplies some motivation so its good. also, about the "make a helpful topic" part, if bug really wanted to help new members or noobs in general he would make a giant link on the homepage thats says "CLICK HERE IF YOU ARE NEW" which would then take them to a specially designed help section that has topics on how to do everything. then again, not only is bug too lazy, but if he in fact did do this it would only be giving in to the noobs' retardedness by discouraging them from learning on their own............... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BugHuman
General of the Army
General of the Army

PostSubject: Re: New Rank Tests I have come up with(not final ones)   New Rank Tests I have come up with(not final ones) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 11:49 pm

HEY!

https://theacr.darkbb.com/news-f1/bug-s-list-of-helpful-topics-t1246.htm

(Also, please get rid of all that require being a scrimmer or passing the scrim test, in theory, an acrit should be able to pass all of these)

Thanks for the happy birthday. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://AdminCrazyRioters.com
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: New Rank Tests I have come up with(not final ones)   New Rank Tests I have come up with(not final ones) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 1:50 am

No offense bug but if that list of topics was big and obvious helpful enough, then we wouldnt have invalid admin applications every other week Razz lol!
Back to top Go down
BugHuman
General of the Army
General of the Army

PostSubject: Re: New Rank Tests I have come up with(not final ones)   New Rank Tests I have come up with(not final ones) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 10:31 am

Let's see you do better.
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: New Rank Tests I have come up with(not final ones)   New Rank Tests I have come up with(not final ones) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 11:05 am

maybe it shouldn't be a sticky in the news section. If their is any way to have it outside of every topic or have it so it's the only topic clickable to access for people who haven't registered. Or just have it at the top of rules, admin apps, and acrit apps as a sticky. In bold CLICK HERE FOR ADMIN!
Back to top Go down
Atlantis
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

New Rank Tests I have come up with(not final ones) 87495687

PostSubject: Re: New Rank Tests I have come up with(not final ones)   New Rank Tests I have come up with(not final ones) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 1:31 pm

does my map for sumo count for helping in a event?
Back to top Go down
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: New Rank Tests I have come up with(not final ones)   New Rank Tests I have come up with(not final ones) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 2:28 pm

I totally could bug (by making a giant link), not to sound cocky or anything but things like this that i consider generally easy, i like to do them and do them well, its the perfectionist part of me. lad's idea about help links in each section is a good one too. all i would need is the ability to edit the forums and a general understanding of how to do so, but i dont think i'll be getting those anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
BugHuman
General of the Army
General of the Army

PostSubject: Re: New Rank Tests I have come up with(not final ones)   New Rank Tests I have come up with(not final ones) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 2:55 pm

Just make the topic and I'll do Lad's idea for you.
Back to top Go down
{InternetExplorer}
Sergeant
Sergeant
{InternetExplorer}

PostSubject: Re: New Rank Tests I have come up with(not final ones)   New Rank Tests I have come up with(not final ones) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 3:41 pm

Ok bug I will get rid of that.Any ideas to fill the blank?and also any others to replace bug or is the rest good?
Back to top Go down
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal

New Rank Tests I have come up with(not final ones) 125be

PostSubject: Re: New Rank Tests I have come up with(not final ones)   New Rank Tests I have come up with(not final ones) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 7:27 pm

kk so im afirst leutenant i guess, ive been here for 3 weeks and ive done the ACR Guide.
Back to top Go down
{InternetExplorer}
Sergeant
Sergeant
{InternetExplorer}

PostSubject: Re: New Rank Tests I have come up with(not final ones)   New Rank Tests I have come up with(not final ones) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 7:54 pm

sry mbaud but this isnt the final one yet so the highest u can get is sergent until i finish this and become RO>

O yea here is a ranktest to replace the one i deleted

Mentor and mentee vs another mentor and mentee. Same rules as scrim test?Whoever passes gets the rank and u MUST get a screenshot unless bug or i am there
Back to top Go down
BugHuman
General of the Army
General of the Army

PostSubject: Re: New Rank Tests I have come up with(not final ones)   New Rank Tests I have come up with(not final ones) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 10:24 pm

Hmmm if I recall IE, you were doing with for early admin to the 2nd server. Not for RO.
Back to top Go down
{InternetExplorer}
Sergeant
Sergeant
{InternetExplorer}

PostSubject: Re: New Rank Tests I have come up with(not final ones)   New Rank Tests I have come up with(not final ones) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 11:22 pm

Sry Bug. I guess that I thought since I made the Rank Tests and I am on fourm/trem almost everyday it would be easier for me to keep track of who does what and gets what. Fire and I had an idea where we could do something like Atlantis does but with the RankTests instead.(with your permission of corse.) Like I would post the final edited ranktests under rank apps and that's where people would post what they did and stuff like that.(kinda like the admin apps but ranktests instead.) I would like to know if u think this is a good idea or am I just going crazy.
I am also going to post even better ranktests soon

Explorer
Back to top Go down
{ACR}FireFox
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
{ACR}FireFox

Location : Some where in a remote valley deep in the Amazon rain forest.

PostSubject: Re: New Rank Tests I have come up with(not final ones)   New Rank Tests I have come up with(not final ones) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 11:30 pm

Mbaud would you like to team up with me and possibly vyrus to make a YouTube/Main forum page promo video for our clan. I could use you in some of the clips. What do you say?
Back to top Go down
BugHuman
General of the Army
General of the Army

PostSubject: Re: New Rank Tests I have come up with(not final ones)   New Rank Tests I have come up with(not final ones) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 11:30 pm

RO is for ingame ranks. Not these.
Back to top Go down
{ACR}FireFox
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
{ACR}FireFox

Location : Some where in a remote valley deep in the Amazon rain forest.

PostSubject: Re: New Rank Tests I have come up with(not final ones)   New Rank Tests I have come up with(not final ones) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 11:32 pm

Does that have anything to do with my last post
Back to top Go down
{InternetExplorer}
Sergeant
Sergeant
{InternetExplorer}

PostSubject: Re: New Rank Tests I have come up with(not final ones)   New Rank Tests I have come up with(not final ones) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 11:34 pm

Does that mean what I digested to do would be something like RC>? Rank coordinator?
Back to top Go down
BugHuman
General of the Army
General of the Army

PostSubject: Re: New Rank Tests I have come up with(not final ones)   New Rank Tests I have come up with(not final ones) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 11:38 pm

There is no rank for what you said because the job of looking at PMs for forum ranks and then updating ranks accordingly is so easy even I can do it.
Back to top Go down
{InternetExplorer}
Sergeant
Sergeant
{InternetExplorer}

PostSubject: Re: New Rank Tests I have come up with(not final ones)   New Rank Tests I have come up with(not final ones) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 11:42 pm

So is there a special thing to do for me to try to get RO>?
Back to top Go down
Atlantis
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

New Rank Tests I have come up with(not final ones) 87495687

PostSubject: Re: New Rank Tests I have come up with(not final ones)   New Rank Tests I have come up with(not final ones) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 12:12 am

If its so easy want to tak it onto my minimal tasks I do as mc? although ive noticed no one reads the stuff about SENDING A PM!!! they just post a reply where ever they want....
Back to top Go down
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal

New Rank Tests I have come up with(not final ones) 125be

PostSubject: Re: New Rank Tests I have come up with(not final ones)   New Rank Tests I have come up with(not final ones) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 5:53 am

{ACRit}Explorer wrote:
So is there a special thing to do for me to try to get RO>?

Liar. You told me you already had it.

{ACR}FireFox wrote:
Mbaud would you like to team up with me and possibly vyrus to make a YouTube/Main forum page promo video for our clan. I could use you in some of the clips. What do you say?

Sure I guess. But why me lol? You got plenty of other members that are more techie and older than I am.
Back to top Go down
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: New Rank Tests I have come up with(not final ones)   New Rank Tests I have come up with(not final ones) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 7:40 pm

wait bug, i thought we got rid of the in-game ranks. isnt that why rioters has 999 as the highest admin level
Back to top Go down
BugHuman
General of the Army
General of the Army

PostSubject: Re: New Rank Tests I have come up with(not final ones)   New Rank Tests I have come up with(not final ones) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 8:00 pm

In game ranks...

...scrimmer...

...elite

...builder

...scrim captain

...ones like those...
Back to top Go down
{InternetExplorer}
Sergeant
Sergeant
{InternetExplorer}

PostSubject: Re: New Rank Tests I have come up with(not final ones)   New Rank Tests I have come up with(not final ones) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 8:40 pm

Bug can u explain tome how to he the RO rank and do u like my RC rank?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Rank Tests I have come up with(not final ones)   New Rank Tests I have come up with(not final ones) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Rank Tests I have come up with(not final ones)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next