{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters

Tremulous Clan

Home  Portal  Latest images  Search  RegisterRegister  Server Information  IM BugHuman  TeamspeakTeamspeak  IRC  Log in  
All Testing Decisions Will Be Made By The Second In Commands.

Hopefully last version of rank tests

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
{InternetExplorer}
Sergeant
Sergeant
{InternetExplorer}

Hopefully last version of rank tests Empty
PostSubject: Hopefully last version of rank tests   Hopefully last version of rank tests Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 11:49 pm

My even newer and improved ranktests!

Test 1:
Private --> Corporal
Private- This one is not skill based, and, is fairly easy. Recommend someone who you feel would make a good {ACR} member. It can not be someone already recommended (i.e has level 3) and the person must have a client (you may help that person get one). In the recommendation please put why you feel this person would make a good member. For the moment, please PM the recommendation to me. In the near future, you will be able to PM it to the second in commands. 

Test 2: 

Corporal --> Sergeant

Be an in the clan for over 3 weeks. 
(Test 1 must also be completed) 

Test 3:
Sergeant-
 Take three screenshots of in-game play and add funny/serious caption (like the fail ones or the funny cat ones.)

Test 4:
Second Lieutenant-
For this test you and your mentor must fight some one else and their mentor. The rules are the same for the scrim test and Atlantis must have you on his list of mentors for you to test.Post a screen shot of the winner under the rank app section unless bug or I are a witness.The winners will be approved by bug and I.

Test 5:
First Lieutenant-
  Guide/mentor an {ACRit} sucessfuly through the {ACR} test. I would sugest paring up with another mentor and mentee for this one so that they can learn how to work together as a team.

Test 6:
General-
Help the EO> come up with a really fun event to be played on ACR Unlimited.Once you have the event and the EO>/Bug/RO> aproves it post it on fourms with a 3 day poll.Make sure to give as much information possible.If the poll passes for it you get the next rank and the event is played on ACR Unlimited.However if it fails you will have ro start all over.If found out that you asked people to vote for you no matter how good/bad the event was you and that person will be demoted 1 rank.

Test 7:
Major-
Ask a member if you could do them a favor,eg.make a sig or cp for them.post  what task you are doing for what member under the rank app section and make sure the member you are doing the task for and the RO> aprove the task.Once the task is completed and gets aproved by the member the task is being done for, you will get the next rank.If found out that u and your member facked it you both will be demoted 1 rank level.

Test 8:

Colonel-
#Defeat the E> test with a fellow scrimmer.you must follow all rules of scrim test. if you pass you will be given this rank.

Hope you like this better
Please respond to me asap with feedback/comments/questions
Back to top Go down
vyrus@ubuntu
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
vyrus@ubuntu

Hopefully last version of rank tests 87495687

PostSubject: Re: Hopefully last version of rank tests   Hopefully last version of rank tests Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 9:42 pm

{ACRit}Explorer wrote:

Test 1:
Private --> Corporal
Private- This one is not skill based, and, is fairly easy. Recommend someone who you feel would make a good {ACR} member. It can not be someone already recommended (i.e has level 3) and the person must have a client (you may help that person get one). In the recommendation please put why you feel this person would make a good member. For the moment, please PM the recommendation to mebug and I. In the near future, you will be able to PM it to the second in commands. You will get your rankup when your recommended person gets their level 3.

Test 2: 

Corporal --> Sergeant

Be an in the clan for over 3 weeks. 
(Test 1 must also be completed) 
huh

Test 3:
Sergeant-?
 Take three screenshots of in-game play and add funny/serious caption (like the fail ones or the funny cat ones.)

Hopefully last version of rank tests Funny%20Cat%20Proceed

Test 4:
Second Lieutenant-?
For this test you and your mentor must fight some one else and their mentor. The rules are the same for the scrim test and Atlantis must have you on his list of mentors for you to test.Post a screen shot of the winner under the rank app section unless bug or I are a witness.The winners will be approved by bug and I.

Test 5:
First Lieutenant-?
  Guide/mentor an {ACRit} sucessfuly through the {ACR} test. I would sugest paring up with another mentor and mentee for this one so that they can learn how to work together as a team.

Test 6:
General-?
Help the EO> come up with a really fun event to be played on ACR Unlimited.Once you have the event and the EO>/Bug/RO> aproves it post it on fourms with a 3 day poll.Make sure to give as much information possible.If the poll passes for it you get the next rank and the event is played on ACR Unlimited.However if it fails you will have ro start all over.If found out that you asked people to vote for you no matter how good/bad the event was you and that person will be demoted 1 rank.

Test 7:
Major-?
Ask a member if you could do them a favor Do a member a favor,eg.make a sig or cp for them.post pm  what task you are doing to me for what member under the rank app section and make sure the member you are doing the task for and the RO> aprove the task.Once the task is completed and gets aproved by the member the task is being done for, you will get the next rank.If found out that u and your member facked it you both will be demoted 1 rank level.

Test 8:

Colonel-?
#Defeat the E> test with a fellow scrimmer.you must follow all rules of scrim test. if you pass you will be given this rank.

Hope you like this better
Please respond to me asap with feedback/comments/questions

its great! much better than before,
some of my edits are corrections, some are suggestions, just trying to be usefull

GJ!
Back to top Go down
http://www.vyrus.zzl.org/
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal

Hopefully last version of rank tests 125be

PostSubject: Re: Hopefully last version of rank tests   Hopefully last version of rank tests Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 8:17 am

Gj, so now do i become a first leutenant?

{ACRit}Explorer wrote:

Test 3:
Sergeant-

Oh wait... I dont remember that part, that means Im only a sergeant...
Back to top Go down
{InternetExplorer}
Sergeant
Sergeant
{InternetExplorer}

PostSubject: Re: Hopefully last version of rank tests   Hopefully last version of rank tests Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 9:38 am

Ty vyrus.and mbaud 1st lieutenant is there u just have to look and these arnt offical unti bug approves and haves m move them some where else
Back to top Go down
:Lad
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
:Lad

Hopefully last version of rank tests 23818192

PostSubject: Re: Hopefully last version of rank tests   Hopefully last version of rank tests Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 5:07 pm

I think you have your ranks a bit messed up in order. After first lieutenant should be either Captain or Major, you use Major so that one should be where you have General. General would actually be the rank just below bug, it's the 4 star rank. It should be Major<Colonel<General the way you have it set up at the last 3 ranks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hopefully last version of rank tests   Hopefully last version of rank tests Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hopefully last version of rank tests
Page 1 of 1