{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters

Tremulous Clan

Home  Portal  Latest images  Search  RegisterRegister  Server Information  IM BugHuman  TeamspeakTeamspeak  IRC  Log in  
All Testing Decisions Will Be Made By The Second In Commands.

Gun!! abuse and firefox joining in

Go down 
+8
linux26
HAVOK
-theMbaude
Atlantis
null
{ACR}FireFox
BugHuman
Snugg.
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Snugg.
Private 2
Private 2
Snugg.

Gun!! abuse and firefox joining in Empty
PostSubject: Gun!! abuse and firefox joining in   Gun!! abuse and firefox joining in Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 5:59 pm

Today I was playing on the AdminCrazyRioters server. So I was messing around with my name and I was about to put it as SnL but i horribly messed up on the L and didnt put it. So my name was sn. Then people were like are you SNUGG?!? (whoever the hell that is) and i said no. Then Gun started renaming me. So I called him a fag. (Which is what he honestly was being) So then he muted me. Later on Firefox unmuted me. Then Firefox was messing around with the slap command and was doing !slap gun 1 about once or twice. Then I was being sarcastic and said "Try 999 -.-". And so when I was a rant he went !slap snob 999 (the name gun gave me) And I lost my rant. So then I rage quit because (no offense) but first day back, first game of the day, and I get abused by 2 immature {ACR} admins. Which I find to be very slack....
Back to top Go down
Snugg.
Private 2
Private 2
Snugg.

PostSubject: PERMA BANNED?   Gun!! abuse and firefox joining in Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 6:11 pm

I try to go back to the server and ignoring the 2 but guess what Firefox PERMA BANNED ME! YAY! BIGGER ABUSE!!!!... Please demote this kid or something if he cant handle himself...
Back to top Go down
BugHuman
General of the Army
General of the Army

PostSubject: Re: Gun!! abuse and firefox joining in   Gun!! abuse and firefox joining in Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 6:16 pm

Who's gun?
Back to top Go down
http://AdminCrazyRioters.com
Snugg.
Private 2
Private 2
Snugg.

PostSubject: Re: Gun!! abuse and firefox joining in   Gun!! abuse and firefox joining in Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 6:21 pm

I think it was heinrich
Back to top Go down
{ACR}FireFox
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
{ACR}FireFox

Location : Some where in a remote valley deep in the Amazon rain forest.

PostSubject: Re: Gun!! abuse and firefox joining in   Gun!! abuse and firefox joining in Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 6:25 pm

What happened was this guy came on called gun (Hein) a fag so he muted him. i unmuted sungg (that was what he went by at the time) and he continued to call us faggs. Hein and I were slapping each-other for fun when snugg said try !slap 999. so I did (on him)
Then later on in the game hien renamed snugg to snob in a playfull manner. The snugg lost it and cursed both me hien and acr out so hien baned him i updated to ban so it had a reason (Calling admins fags/Insulting) Thus leads to why he is banned (From second server)

Back to top Go down
Snugg.
Private 2
Private 2
Snugg.

PostSubject: Re: Gun!! abuse and firefox joining in   Gun!! abuse and firefox joining in Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 6:29 pm

THATS TOTALLY OUT OF ORDER! LOL
1st: I joined
2nd: Hein joined
3rd: I used 5 name changes (5th on sn)
4th: Hein renamed me to snob
5th: I called him a fag
6th: Hein muted me
7th: Firefox unmuted me
8th: Firefox slapped Hein 1 damage
9th: I said "Try 999 -.-"
10th: Firefox did "!slap snob 999"
11th: I lost my rant
12th: I called them immature fags and left
13th: I try to rejoin and im banned!

Even your first sentence is wrong, I called him a fag cause he changed my name. Not for the hell of it... And you cant rename someone to snob in a playful manner...
Back to top Go down
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Gun!! abuse and firefox joining in 23818192

PostSubject: Re: Gun!! abuse and firefox joining in   Gun!! abuse and firefox joining in Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 6:51 pm

ok this was on rioters so its not abuse the !slap command exists for humor and the server is for multiple purposes including messing around. quit ur bitching if u want to play without getting slapped go to unlimited it doesnt even have the command. also you dont have evidence of the order of events so we cant do anything but take your word, and why would we take it over our own member's word. Seriously, noobs like u r annoying as hell why the hell do you think there are 2 servers.
Back to top Go down
Atlantis
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Gun!! abuse and firefox joining in 87495687

PostSubject: Re: Gun!! abuse and firefox joining in   Gun!! abuse and firefox joining in Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 7:03 pm

Okay I get you being mad but also learn what a fag is to properly call some one a fag.
Also to firefox not a real reason to ban someone also you permabanned him? Reserve permabann for bug's enemy's, deconners & botters not people who have a right to be angry. Now back to Forger. Rioters isn't a regular play what you want server it is a admins play server that is why you will see "abuse on it.

so
1. Learn to take a joke. "Try 999 -.-"
2. Understand why someone calls you names. "Hein renamed me to snob"
3. !mute is for spam not some one saying 1 word once.
4. Don't kill random people. "!slap snob 999"
5. Don't ban\permabann a person unjustly."permabaning him for getting mad at you guys"
6. Understand that it is a admin server\scrim server not a vanilla arena server.
Back to top Go down
Snugg.
Private 2
Private 2
Snugg.

PostSubject: Re: Gun!! abuse and firefox joining in   Gun!! abuse and firefox joining in Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 7:08 pm

Seb, at the moment I repect you. But if you go around calling me a noob for being mad at immature kids then your being a BK. I am aware there are 2 servers, but ACR Unlimited is on a download map which is 30 minutes, I dont want to waste that time. And A C R server was on ATCS. So it was easier for me. So despite your "words of wisdom", i'm not a noob.
Back to top Go down
Snugg.
Private 2
Private 2
Snugg.

PostSubject: Re: Gun!! abuse and firefox joining in   Gun!! abuse and firefox joining in Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 7:17 pm

Please unban me
Back to top Go down
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Gun!! abuse and firefox joining in   Gun!! abuse and firefox joining in Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 7:30 pm

after what i've been through today i could give a flying {ACR} is cool that you respect me, i dont even know who the {ACR} is cool you are so why would i want your respect. all i see is some noob complaining and doing a good job at it. and you ARE a noob for going to rioters and thinking it had the same rules as unlimited. also, those were not words of wisdom they were part of my irritated rant at a random noob. you act like rioters was your only option since unlimited was on an exotic map. there are a shitload of basic servers many of which are on ATCS go there if u dont wanna get slapped.
Back to top Go down
Atlantis
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Gun!! abuse and firefox joining in 87495687

PostSubject: Re: Gun!! abuse and firefox joining in   Gun!! abuse and firefox joining in Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 7:47 pm

also if it takes 30min to download a map then something is seriously wrong with your client.
Back to top Go down
{ACR}FireFox
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
{ACR}FireFox

PostSubject: Re: Gun!! abuse and firefox joining in   Gun!! abuse and firefox joining in Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 7:52 pm

Atl just so we are clear hein baned him first. I just updated the ban with the reason info. And also forger, go to urban dictonary and look up noob... It means new player which I am not. So just chill no need to start any fights (exspecialy with seb)

Last edited by {ACR}FireFox on Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : TEEHEE)
Back to top Go down
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Gun!! abuse and firefox joining in   Gun!! abuse and firefox joining in Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 7:58 pm

{ACR}FireFox wrote:
And also frogger, go to urban...

ROFLMFAO!
Back to top Go down
Snugg.
Private 2
Private 2
Snugg.

PostSubject: Re: Gun!! abuse and firefox joining in   Gun!! abuse and firefox joining in Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 8:29 pm

Seb, now I have lost all respect for you. Sorry for this being my first day back and forgetting 5H1T. So dont be an ass...
And Firefox, the urban dictionary ISNT REAL. It is made up by a bunch of crack heads putting Slang words in it. The real definition is someone who is new to a group, place, activity, etc.
Go here: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/noob
K Thx Bye, My 5H1T is done with you firefox.
Permenant Ban was too extreme though, you're still not as bad as Hein
Back to top Go down
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal

Gun!! abuse and firefox joining in 125be

PostSubject: Re: Gun!! abuse and firefox joining in   Gun!! abuse and firefox joining in Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 8:30 pm

A Crazy Forger wrote:
Seb, now I have lost all respect for you. Sorry for this being my first day back and forgetting 5H1T. So dont be an ass...
And Firefox, the urban dictionary ISNT REAL. It is made up by a bunch of crack heads putting Slang words in it. The real definition is someone who is new to a group, place, activity, etc.
Go here: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/noob
K Thx Bye, My 5H1T is done with you firefox.
Permenant Ban was too extreme though, you're still not as bad as Hein

This doesnt look good for us guys.. bad publicity...
Back to top Go down
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Gun!! abuse and firefox joining in   Gun!! abuse and firefox joining in Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 8:37 pm

what are you 12? just say shit or stick with crap. and you can take your respect and shove it up your permabanned ass
Back to top Go down
HAVOK
Private 2
Private 2
HAVOK

PostSubject: Re: Gun!! abuse and firefox joining in   Gun!! abuse and firefox joining in Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 8:38 pm

ok first of all i muted him cuz he was verbally abusing admins and renamed him to put him in his place, i see no problem with this since rioters has no rules but even after that you would have expected him to learn but then he gave a final insult and rage quit so i banned him, way i see he made it perfectly clear that he didnt want to respect the servers admins so why should i respect him back? i am not some noobs bitch
Back to top Go down
HAVOK
Private 2
Private 2
HAVOK

PostSubject: Re: Gun!! abuse and firefox joining in   Gun!! abuse and firefox joining in Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 8:40 pm

as bad as me? u dont even {ACR} is cool no me mr.dont abuse u dont own the server! well neither do u! only reason i opened my mouth to u was cuz u were subjugating firefox with your whiny bitch threats
Back to top Go down
HAVOK
Private 2
Private 2
HAVOK

PostSubject: Re: Gun!! abuse and firefox joining in   Gun!! abuse and firefox joining in Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 8:41 pm

its prebubesent {ACR} is cool like u who make this game sad.. i dont come into your house and order you around so dont come into ours and do the same
Back to top Go down
HAVOK
Private 2
Private 2
HAVOK

PostSubject: Re: Gun!! abuse and firefox joining in   Gun!! abuse and firefox joining in Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 8:54 pm

omg.. yer smugness makes me sick really... like omfg...
Back to top Go down
HAVOK
Private 2
Private 2
HAVOK

PostSubject: Re: Gun!! abuse and firefox joining in   Gun!! abuse and firefox joining in Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 8:56 pm

btw u {ACR} is cool dumb ass cock sucking back bent cream licking whore cake tit , noob does mean new player, its a derrivitive of newbie wich means new to something..
Back to top Go down
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Gun!! abuse and firefox joining in   Gun!! abuse and firefox joining in Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 9:00 pm

lol! at first i was like "why the hell is hein swearing at himself?..." and then i realized and was like "lol!"
Back to top Go down
HAVOK
Private 2
Private 2
HAVOK

PostSubject: Re: Gun!! abuse and firefox joining in   Gun!! abuse and firefox joining in Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 9:00 pm

A Crazy Forger wrote:
THATS TOTALLY OUT OF ORDER! LOL
1st: I joined
2nd: Hein joined
3rd: I used 5 name changes (5th on sn)
4th: Hein renamed me to snob
5th: I called him a fag
6th: Hein muted me
7th: Firefox unmuted me
8th: Firefox slapped Hein 1 damage
9th: I said "Try 999 -.-"
10th: Firefox did "!slap snob 999"
11th: I lost my rant
12th: I called them immature fags and left
13th: I try to rejoin and im banned!

Even your first sentence is wrong, I called him a fag cause he changed my name. Not for the hell of it... And you cant rename someone to snob in a playful manner...

ummm actually
before yer name changes you were getting pissed at fire fox for so called "Abusing" thats what set me off.. and then im like !admintest cuz u said he wasnt god and im like ha proved u wrong cuz 999 is god level admin so anyway u being a smug bitch that you are you were all NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR ADMIN!! I HAVE NO PROBLEMS REPORTING U! so ya.. spaz much? i think so -_-
*EDIT
five name changes could constitute spam if u wanna be technical
Back to top Go down
{ACR}FireFox
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
{ACR}FireFox

PostSubject: Re: Gun!! abuse and firefox joining in   Gun!! abuse and firefox joining in Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 9:26 pm

All i can say is Kudos to Hein and Mem for sticking to what they believe and defending it! That really say something about a person, in a good way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gun!! abuse and firefox joining in   Gun!! abuse and firefox joining in Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gun!! abuse and firefox joining in
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next