{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters

Tremulous Clan

Home  Portal  Latest images  Search  RegisterRegister  Server Information  IM BugHuman  TeamspeakTeamspeak  IRC  Log in  
All Testing Decisions Will Be Made By The Second In Commands.

Gun!! abuse and firefox joining in

Go down 
+8
linux26
HAVOK
-theMbaude
Atlantis
null
{ACR}FireFox
BugHuman
Snugg.
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
linux26
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
linux26

Gun!! abuse and firefox joining in - Page 2 23818192
Gun!! abuse and firefox joining in - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gun!! abuse and firefox joining in   Gun!! abuse and firefox joining in - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 9:33 pm

HEINRICH wrote:
ummm actually
before yer name changes you were getting pissed at fire fox for so called "Abusing" thats what set me off.. and then im like !admintest cuz u said he wasnt god and im like ha proved u wrong cuz 999 is god level admin
Really mature.

HEINRICH wrote:
so anyway u being a smug bitch that you are you were all NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR ADMIN!! I HAVE NO PROBLEMS REPORTING U! so ya..
And he is right. The only one around here who can do whatever he wants without having to give explanations to anyone is Bug. It's true that Admin Crazy Rioters doesn't have any rules against abuse, but banning people with less than justified reason is quite a bit too much. The fact that you can talk shit to them through !cp and !mute them is already quite enough.

HEINRICH wrote:
spaz much?
Says the one who posted 5 times in a row in the same thread.

Tsk tsk tsk.

EDIT:
{ACR}FireFox wrote:
All i can say is Kudos to Hein and Mem for sticking to what they believe and defending it!
Sure, the same could be said about KKK members and Nazis, right?
Back to top Go down
{ACR}FireFox
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
{ACR}FireFox

Location : Some where in a remote valley deep in the Amazon rain forest.

PostSubject: Re: Gun!! abuse and firefox joining in   Gun!! abuse and firefox joining in - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 9:37 pm

linux26 wrote:

EDIT:
{ACR}FireFox wrote:
All i can say is Kudos to Hein and Mem for sticking to what they believe and defending it!
Sure, the same could be said about KKK members and Nazis, right?

Touché
Back to top Go down
HAVOK
Private 2
Private 2
HAVOK

PostSubject: Re: Gun!! abuse and firefox joining in   Gun!! abuse and firefox joining in - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 9:42 pm

fawk u taking me out of context > : O lol
and ya normally it would be enuff but he wouldnt stop lol
and also what u see as inmature would constitute funny for me, think about it he just said that we werent god and then i do admin test and the server basically tells him i am god lol
Back to top Go down
linux26
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
linux26

PostSubject: Re: Gun!! abuse and firefox joining in   Gun!! abuse and firefox joining in - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 9:48 pm

HEINRICH wrote:
fawk u taking me out of context > : O lol
and ya normally it would be enuff but he wouldnt stop lol
Who cares, you don't ban people just because they talk shit to you; of course, if they start talking shit about the clan in general, or God forbid, about Bug, then you can administer a nice 1 week ban or so. But you don't permaban people because they talk shit to you; you just talk shit back, mute, !slap, etc.
Back to top Go down
HAVOK
Private 2
Private 2
HAVOK

PostSubject: Re: Gun!! abuse and firefox joining in   Gun!! abuse and firefox joining in - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 9:49 pm

permaban was cuz i {ACR} is cool up, fire adjusted it, i ment to make it a week or so
Back to top Go down
HAVOK
Private 2
Private 2
HAVOK

PostSubject: Re: Gun!! abuse and firefox joining in   Gun!! abuse and firefox joining in - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 9:51 pm

yes lin he was going to complain cuz we slapped and muted him.... i banned him cuz before he left he said that we were all incompetent or somthing along those lines
Back to top Go down
vyrus@ubuntu
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
vyrus@ubuntu

Gun!! abuse and firefox joining in - Page 2 87495687

PostSubject: Re: Gun!! abuse and firefox joining in   Gun!! abuse and firefox joining in - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 1:01 am

so here's my no good, worthless, piece of shit of an miniscule opinion:

iteme 1:

ITS A GAME

iteme 2:

is this really how we treat people? if someone called me a shitbag I wouldn't give a shitbag,
I would jet let some shitbag like that proove to everyone else on that he is a SHITBAG

after all isn't the reason that we have admins beacuse they are mature enough to NOT
be this type of shitbag?

iteme 3:

From my point, I'm liking this guy kinda, caus he reminds me of half the clan....
stubborn, willfull sonofabitch who will put up a stink for a stupid small incident.......

iteme 4:

obviously there was a disagreement, but he didn't decon, and as lin said he wasn't dissing the clan
or bug or anyone, there was just a fight between 2 ppl, ( maybe 3 ) and since he's really trying to get
back on the acr server, and not proving to be a complete douchebag ( in my eyes at least )
I say why the fuk not? its one thing if bug gets pissed at someone, but I would like it if tremulous
was a little more easygoing and not so hardass on people all the time....... right?

.....well there's my no good worthless opinion...whats yours?

Last edited by vyrus@ubuntu on Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.vyrus.zzl.org/
{ACRit}Chrome
Private 2
Private 2

PostSubject: Re: Gun!! abuse and firefox joining in   Gun!! abuse and firefox joining in - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 1:53 am

Permaban = too much
Back to top Go down
:Lad
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
:Lad

PostSubject: Re: Gun!! abuse and firefox joining in   Gun!! abuse and firefox joining in - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 9:49 am

You have no proof, where is a screenshot for all this. As far as I know, theres confusion about the whole story and how this went about. It all sounds like he was just wrongfully banned.

The only one I have ever seen allowed to ban people without proof is bug and if that person comes to the forum and feels wrongfully banned, too bad for them. As for his ban, I think he should be unbanned, he was frustrated with you guys after all the fighting so he did what most people should do. Just leave! Of course, he decides to come back. He must have been enjoying the server, at least enough to want to come back and attempt to ignore you guys and you just ban him.

As far as I see, this was abuse in the manner of perma banning or even banning him period. Insults on the second server are not upheld with a ban, that rule is for the unlimited server. Slap is practically harmless, but honestly shouldn't be done to someone we don't know, especially a full kill. Even if you think he asked.
Back to top Go down
HAVOK
Private 2
Private 2
HAVOK

PostSubject: Re: Gun!! abuse and firefox joining in   Gun!! abuse and firefox joining in - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 10:29 am

i unbanned him a long time ago lol we worked it out.. lol
Back to top Go down
vyrus@ubuntu
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
vyrus@ubuntu

PostSubject: Re: Gun!! abuse and firefox joining in   Gun!! abuse and firefox joining in - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 9:24 pm

hmm, I've actually NEVER banned someone...
whenever I've found someone who's idiotic enough
to ban, they usually have such anger issues that they
ragequit when I've warned them a few times
Back to top Go down
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal

Gun!! abuse and firefox joining in - Page 2 125be

PostSubject: Re: Gun!! abuse and firefox joining in   Gun!! abuse and firefox joining in - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 7:45 am

:Lad wrote:
You have no proof, where is a screenshot for all this. As far as I know, theres confusion about the whole story and how this went about. It all sounds like he was just wrongfully banned.

The only one I have ever seen allowed to ban people without proof is bug and if that person comes to the forum and feels wrongfully banned, too bad for them. As for his ban, I think he should be unbanned, he was frustrated with you guys after all the fighting so he did what most people should do. Just leave! Of course, he decides to come back. He must have been enjoying the server, at least enough to want to come back and attempt to ignore you guys and you just ban him.

As far as I see, this was abuse in the manner of perma banning or even banning him period. Insults on the second server are not upheld with a ban, that rule is for the unlimited server. Slap is practically harmless, but honestly shouldn't be done to someone we don't know, especially a full kill. Even if you think he asked.

Agreed
Back to top Go down
kiingnoob
Private 2
Private 2

PostSubject: Re: Gun!! abuse and firefox joining in   Gun!! abuse and firefox joining in - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 7:48 pm

I was here. First of all.You were {ACR} is cool annoying and kept saying you want to Fite when there was a test going on.Then we muted you.Then you mute evaded so we kicked you.Roob removed it.Then you were spamming !rename.

That is all.

kiingnoob What a Face
Back to top Go down
Snugg.
Private 2
Private 2
Snugg.

PostSubject: Re: Gun!! abuse and firefox joining in   Gun!! abuse and firefox joining in - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 7:58 pm

kiingnoob wrote:
I was here. First of all.You were {ACR} is cool annoying and kept saying you want to Fite when there was a test going on.Then we muted you.Then you mute evaded so we kicked you.Roob removed it.Then you were spamming !rename.

That is all.

kiingnoob What a Face
Wrong topic?
Back to top Go down
Snugg.
Private 2
Private 2
Snugg.

PostSubject: Re: Gun!! abuse and firefox joining in   Gun!! abuse and firefox joining in - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 7:59 pm

CLOSED TOPIC
Back to top Go down
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal

Gun!! abuse and firefox joining in - Page 2 125be

PostSubject: Re: Gun!! abuse and firefox joining in   Gun!! abuse and firefox joining in - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 9:14 pm

kiingnoob, why do you keep on saying "we" ? do you even have admin?
Back to top Go down
vyrus@ubuntu
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
vyrus@ubuntu

PostSubject: Re: Gun!! abuse and firefox joining in   Gun!! abuse and firefox joining in - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 7:16 pm

kiingnoob wrote:
Then you were spamming !rename.

no such thing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gun!! abuse and firefox joining in   Gun!! abuse and firefox joining in - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gun!! abuse and firefox joining in
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2