{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters

Tremulous Clan

Home  Portal  Latest images  Search  RegisterRegister  Server Information  IM BugHuman  TeamspeakTeamspeak  IRC  Log in  
All Testing Decisions Will Be Made By The Second In Commands.

Servers Are Down

Go down 
+17
Yourmaster
WeeD
{ACR}FireFox
(^TwinBladE^)
-theMbaude
Gunner
Iridescent Blade
peebrain
Skeptic
newb
null
ALTAiRgr
Goober
vyrus@ubuntu
icaro440
Atlantis
BugHuman
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
ALTAiRgr
Private 2
Private 2
ALTAiRgr

Servers Are Down - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Servers Are Down   Servers Are Down - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 6:01 pm

As i can see,
noone of you guys want to visit the server and play.

You all talk how to keep in touch with this guy, not the other blah blah, this way or another, irc or facebook and
noone talks about come to support the new server.

Only 2-3 persons every day in the server. I didn't play one good game with more than 4 people at the same time.

If no people at the server one is sure, it will be shutdown like the primary ACR-unlimited, so fast like a firework.

Anyway, do whatever you want.
Back to top Go down
http://wind.awmn.net
Gunner
Private 2
Private 2
Gunner

PostSubject: Re: Servers Are Down   Servers Are Down - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 11:55 pm

ALTAiRgr wrote:
As i can see,
noone of you guys want to visit the server and play.

You all talk how to keep in touch with this guy, not the other blah blah, this way or another, irc or facebook and
noone talks about come to support the new server.

Only 2-3 persons every day in the server. I didn't play one good game with more than 4 people at the same time.

If no people at the server one is sure, it will be shutdown like the primary ACR-unlimited, so fast like a firework.

Anyway, do whatever you want.

Hey man. Dont be disrespectful now, ACRu has died out from population loss from moving on to other games(minecraft) to moving on more with their current lives(facebook stalking). From what I remember when I still played, ACRu was lucky to get a 5v5 game going. To be honest, if you shut your server down, im positive most of the current ACR team wouldn't care.

Quote :
it will be shutdown like the primary ACR-unlimited, so fast like a firework.
That was rude but i liked your use of the simile.
Back to top Go down
vyrus@ubuntu
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
vyrus@ubuntu

Servers Are Down - Page 3 87495687

PostSubject: Re: Servers Are Down   Servers Are Down - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 4:45 am

unfortunately he's right
i checked it out, just theres not much you can do when theres noone playing the game anymore
as you said you can't really have a nice game with only 2-3 ppl

im sure if we all found a time to come on we could arrange a nice game or 2, but the thing about trem
was it was always a drop-in sort of game, and the members of acr are from all over the world and
have all sorts of different schedules =\
Back to top Go down
http://www.vyrus.zzl.org/
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Servers Are Down - Page 3 23818192

PostSubject: Re: Servers Are Down   Servers Are Down - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 6:48 pm

damn you vyrus, just barely beat me for overall top poster Razz
Back to top Go down
Atlantis
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Servers Are Down   Servers Are Down - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 8:18 pm

Bug didn't shut down the server just for helluv it, he shut it down because he wasn't getting his moneys worth.
Every time I would refresh game tracker their where 0-2 people on the server, for most of us that's not enough to entice us to drop in.
Back to top Go down
Goober
Private 2
Private 2

PostSubject: Re: Servers Are Down   Servers Are Down - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 9:39 pm

Tremulous is dead. Even if I had the time, I probably wouldn't play just because there's no one else on there. I've been playing FF13 and maybe if I start educating myself, I could play some multiplayer online games via PS3. Anybody else with a PS3 have a PSN account? Mine's Sabio22

Other news: Maybe Antman can join now???
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
vyrus@ubuntu
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
vyrus@ubuntu

PostSubject: Re: Servers Are Down   Servers Are Down - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 9:24 am

seb0910 wrote:
damn you vyrus, just barely beat me for overall top poster Razz

HAHA~! vyrus wins again!~
Back to top Go down
(^TwinBladE^)
Private 2
Private 2

PostSubject: Re: Servers Are Down   Servers Are Down - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 9:25 pm

I'll peek in here like I did in some random thread in the spam section.

You guys should set up a gaming community. Gaming in general, not just Tremulous. Eventhough I haven't been in contact with anyone from here in years, I still have such a long history with ACR that I'd hate see it to go down. I doubt any of you even remember who I am, or care, but still.

What happened with another clan I'm running around with nowadays, it collapsed and what came out of it was a gaming community and since then we've got a lot new members, eventhough the joining is restricted to finnish people only. People just invite their friends to chat with us in Mumble and we end up playing the same games. Of course if so many of you are busy with education, it's going to be hard.

Incase someone accidentally finds himself playing something I play too, I run around under the name of SkyTime, yell me up, I'll probably remember you.
Mount&Blade anyone? D:
Back to top Go down
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal

Servers Are Down - Page 3 125be

PostSubject: Re: Servers Are Down   Servers Are Down - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 5:19 pm

Goober wrote:
-theMbaude wrote:
Ahh, the notorious prophet lives. I doubt you, Skep, can affiliate your memoirs of ACR with "taking the piss" out of me. Honestly, now that the months have passed, you didn't so much as anger me through insults, but more so annoy and irritate me. Kind of like a fly, or a mosquito if you wish. Anyway, ACR was a great time in my video-game history. Unfortunately, the only one who I still remain in contact with, somewhat, is Goob. I must admit, the only ones I would want to keep in contact with are Vyrus, I.B., and Atlantis, as well as Goob. But anyway, cheers to everyone.

And yes, Whitegunner, I do remember you. Now that I think about it, where's Spock? I liked him too.

Is your definition of "remain in contact with" Facebook stalking?

As I recall, you were the one who commented on my posts rabbit

Honestly as I think of it, we grew up— as in University, work, families, etc etc...

If we had continued to actively recruit for a new generation, the clan would still live. But oh well. It was fun while it lasted.
Back to top Go down
Atlantis
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Servers Are Down   Servers Are Down - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 10:08 pm

-theMbaude wrote:
Goober wrote:
-theMbaude wrote:
Ahh, the notorious prophet lives. I doubt you, Skep, can affiliate your memoirs of ACR with "taking the piss" out of me. Honestly, now that the months have passed, you didn't so much as anger me through insults, but more so annoy and irritate me. Kind of like a fly, or a mosquito if you wish. Anyway, ACR was a great time in my video-game history. Unfortunately, the only one who I still remain in contact with, somewhat, is Goob. I must admit, the only ones I would want to keep in contact with are Vyrus, I.B., and Atlantis, as well as Goob. But anyway, cheers to everyone.

And yes, Whitegunner, I do remember you. Now that I think about it, where's Spock? I liked him too.

Honestly as I think of it, we grew up— as in University, work, families, etc etc...

If we had continued to actively recruit for a new generation, the clan would still live. But oh well. It was fun while it lasted.

If your going that way with it I can see vyrus' next comment "LET THE INBREEDING BEGIN!!!"
Back to top Go down
vyrus@ubuntu
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
vyrus@ubuntu

PostSubject: Re: Servers Are Down   Servers Are Down - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 11:34 am

Atlantis wrote:
-theMbaude wrote:
Goober wrote:
-theMbaude wrote:

If your going that way with it I can see vyrus' next comment "LET THE INBREEDING BEGIN!!!"

/me leaves mbaud and atl in a room
chop chop more menbers
Back to top Go down
Atlantis
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Servers Are Down   Servers Are Down - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 12:10 pm

vyrus@ubuntu wrote:
Atlantis wrote:
-theMbaude wrote:
Goober wrote:
-theMbaude wrote:

/me leaves mbaud and atl in a room
chop chop more menbers

I took the chop chop a little too literally... so mbaud is now many smaller mbauds. that good or bad?
Back to top Go down
{ACR}FireFox
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
{ACR}FireFox

Location : Some where in a remote valley deep in the Amazon rain forest.

PostSubject: Re: Servers Are Down   Servers Are Down - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 1:20 pm

It was an amazing game and we had an amazing run. I would love to keep it contact with all of you and share more gaming experiences. Most of you have my msn otherwise best place would be Skype (Oplease4). Glad to see the forums will still be up and maybe we can find something to do with it. I really want to thank all of you and the times that we have shared with all them members that have come and gone. Bug, you did a great job with running the server and making it a fun environment for all. Also I really enjoyed all of the custom content that was added to our server specifically the wall walking rants and the curving luci balls. We had some great second in commands as well Lad, Memory, Linux, DoubleHex, as well as continuous support from Atlantis and Vyrus. I will always remember the people that i've met here along with the inside jokes (HAX MY ANUS). Vyrus, with out you i would not be where I am today, we feed off of each others ambitions and succeeded in becoming full ACR through that amazing test ^_^. I hope this isn't a good bye as i want to remain in contact with you all. Thanks for everything.

See you around!,

B>S>{ACR)FireFox
Back to top Go down
Goober
Private 2
Private 2

PostSubject: Re: Servers Are Down   Servers Are Down - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 10:04 pm

..And that reminds me I'm still an ACRit...to the very end!
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
Atlantis
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Servers Are Down   Servers Are Down - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 10:58 pm

Goober wrote:

AHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAAHAH
Back to top Go down
vyrus@ubuntu
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
vyrus@ubuntu

PostSubject: Re: Servers Are Down   Servers Are Down - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 10:25 am

Atlantis wrote:
Goober wrote:

AHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAAHAH

quick! lets get some ppl on to test him!
Back to top Go down
{ACR}FireFox
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
{ACR}FireFox

Location : Some where in a remote valley deep in the Amazon rain forest.

PostSubject: Re: Servers Are Down   Servers Are Down - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 2:03 pm

^_^ Hadn't realized i was posting on the 5th page and I only read the first page o.O Lets do some stuff guys
Back to top Go down
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Servers Are Down   Servers Are Down - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 2:45 pm

vyrus@ubuntu wrote:
Atlantis wrote:
Goober wrote:

AHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAAHAH

come on, just grand-dad him the S>. anyone who has been here that long deserves it
Back to top Go down
Atlantis
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Servers Are Down   Servers Are Down - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 3:03 pm

vyrus@ubuntu wrote:
Atlantis wrote:
Goober wrote:

AHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAAHAH

On where? altair's server?
Back to top Go down
WeeD
Private 2
Private 2
WeeD

PostSubject: Re: Servers Are Down   Servers Are Down - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 3:45 pm

Turnd on to play term today,saw the server was down.
Realy, this is insane never thought it would come up to this .. Never got attached to an FPS and to a community like this before .
ACR all the way.
Back to top Go down
Atlantis
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Servers Are Down   Servers Are Down - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 6:27 pm

WeeD wrote:
Realy, this is insane never thought it would come up to this .. Never got attached to an FPS and to a community like this before .
ACR all the way.

GET AWAY FROM ME WITH THAT COFFIN!!! I'M NOT DEAD YET DAMMIT!
Back to top Go down
Gunner
Private 2
Private 2
Gunner

PostSubject: Re: Servers Are Down   Servers Are Down - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 8:54 pm

Atlantis wrote:
WeeD wrote:
ACR all the way.

Should i start filling the hole back up?
Back to top Go down
vyrus@ubuntu
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
vyrus@ubuntu

PostSubject: Re: Servers Are Down   Servers Are Down - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 9:50 pm

WhiteGunner wrote:
Atlantis wrote:
WeeD wrote:
ACR all the way.

Should i start filling the hole back up?

god damnit guys i spent all day diggin that!
Back to top Go down
ALTAiRgr
Private 2
Private 2
ALTAiRgr

PostSubject: Re: Servers Are Down   Servers Are Down - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:45 pm

After many changes, we decided that the last name for the new server will be ALCYONE.
So Alcyone is up and running.
This name will be permanent, the ip may change with server moves etc, but the name will be stay...

Alcyone is a star from Pleiades Constellation, its a Greek mythological name too.

Many thanks to Vyrus again...
Back to top Go down
http://wind.awmn.net
Iridescent Blade
Sergeant
Sergeant
Iridescent Blade

PostSubject: Re: Servers Are Down   Servers Are Down - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 11:03 am

I like the idea of keeping the forums up and morphing to a gaming community. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.tagamespage.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Servers Are Down   Servers Are Down - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Servers Are Down
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next