{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters

Tremulous Clan

Home  Portal  Latest images  Search  RegisterRegister  Server Information  IM BugHuman  TeamspeakTeamspeak  IRC  Log in  
All Testing Decisions Will Be Made By The Second In Commands.

Increase Evoker's or Henry's Admin

Go down 
+2
(^TwinBladE^)
The Evoker.
6 posters

Give Evoker/Henry L22 Admin
Yes
Increase Evoker's or Henry's Admin Vote_lcap60%Increase Evoker's or Henry's Admin Vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
No
Increase Evoker's or Henry's Admin Vote_lcap40%Increase Evoker's or Henry's Admin Vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
The Evoker.
Private 2
Private 2

Increase Evoker's or Henry's Admin Empty
PostSubject: Increase Evoker's or Henry's Admin   Increase Evoker's or Henry's Admin Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 2:13 am

Sup all. I just recently (Not yet two weeks) received L21 Admin on ACR Unlimited due to you all voting yes. I thank you for that. I am now asking for L22 Admin there. I want to work my way up to L27 on ACR Unlimited.

I shan't give all the servers which I've had/have admin on again. But I will give the ones which I have gotten admin on since my L21 Admin promotion. I have L3 Admin on <3 Clan Server, and I got L2 on both of the vR Clan servers (They're not allowed to give anything more than L2 to non vR) again.

Reason for wanting to work up to L27 Admin-For one I want to be a fairly high level admin, but yet not too high. Alot of other ACR have been in ACR longer than I have. For two I am still missing an essential command which I value highly, which is !listplayers. I have this command but it does not show me who people are or what admin level they have. And for three, I have made this clear in my last post, I am a very good admin. And I like being a good admin. I like feeling like I have responsibility, and admin lets me shape my character and maturity as nothing else in my life does so far.
Back to top Go down
(^TwinBladE^)
Private 2
Private 2

PostSubject: Re: Increase Evoker's or Henry's Admin   Increase Evoker's or Henry's Admin Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 8:47 am

Well all what im readed in forums , im seen that ur pretty nice guy Very Happy so why not givin 1+ admin , it aint too big to give.
Im pretty sure u would do ur job good as admin , and as u said admins makes me feel quite same. but i really dont care that am i admin or not Neutral

voted yeas
Back to top Go down
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Increase Evoker's or Henry's Admin 23818192

PostSubject: Re: Increase Evoker's or Henry's Admin   Increase Evoker's or Henry's Admin Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 11:22 am

I voted no because I don't like quests for admin, since they don't usually end well, and I don't think those reasons are sufficient. If you want to see someone's admin, use !listadmins [name]. Also, you were promoted recently, wait a good amount of time before applying again, I suggest. This is nothing against Henry, just my honest opinion.
[EDIT] Also, !namelog [name] shows people's aliases, should they have one.

On a brighter note, Henry, I suggest you get a job in real life if you want some responsibility. You'd be surprised how easy it is to get one, and you can earn money =D!
Back to top Go down
The Evoker.
Private 2
Private 2

PostSubject: Heh   Increase Evoker's or Henry's Admin Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 4:04 pm

Well, there's some truth in that. But honestly where I live, at age fourteen there's just not a chance that I can get a job. Thanks for the suggestion though. And heh I'll think about waiting longer next time before applying for admin. Thanks, both were good suggestions Smile Thanks. Henry

P.S. Uhh one other thing, !namelog doesn't work for L21 unless BugHuman just changed it recently.
Back to top Go down
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Increase Evoker's or Henry's Admin   Increase Evoker's or Henry's Admin Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 5:12 pm

I noticed some people didn't account for their votes... Even if it doesn't change the outcome, it would be nice to follow the rules bug set up.
Back to top Go down
BugHuman
General of the Army
General of the Army

PostSubject: Re: Increase Evoker's or Henry's Admin   Increase Evoker's or Henry's Admin Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 6:50 pm

it does change the outcome..if u don't give a reason your vote doesn't count.
Back to top Go down
http://AdminCrazyRioters.com
peebrain
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
peebrain

PostSubject: Re: Increase Evoker's or Henry's Admin   Increase Evoker's or Henry's Admin Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 7:07 pm

I voted no. There is no reasoning for my vote besides that i've been in ACR for a long time and im at lvl 11 because of alleged "abuse"
Back to top Go down
The Evoker.
Private 2
Private 2

PostSubject: Uh Huh   Increase Evoker's or Henry's Admin Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 7:49 pm

Right, uhh ok. Doesn't really have to do with my admin but ok. No seriously how does my admin relate to yours? This is not to chew you out about your choice. I'm just trying to figure out the reason you gave. I'm kinda confused about it. Thanks. Henry
Back to top Go down
BugHuman
General of the Army
General of the Army

PostSubject: Re: Increase Evoker's or Henry's Admin   Increase Evoker's or Henry's Admin Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 9:28 pm

im with henry on this
Back to top Go down
The Evoker.
Private 2
Private 2

PostSubject: Ok   Increase Evoker's or Henry's Admin Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 9:58 pm

Ok well, I talked with Pee on Trem a bit. And he said he didn't like any of my reasons for wanting higher admin. He thought all reasons that I got L21 admin were retarded. And that ALL of Memory's reasons were retarded. Now this is just his opinion. Ohh and he said something about he didn't like anyone getting high admin who was as new as I am to ACR. So anyway BugHuman...that's what he was trying to say. Thanks. Henry
Back to top Go down
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Increase Evoker's or Henry's Admin   Increase Evoker's or Henry's Admin Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 11:59 pm

Pee has seemed bitchy towards me since I voted no on his request for more admin... It was honest feedback. Atleast you take it in stride Henry.
Back to top Go down
The Evoker.
Private 2
Private 2

PostSubject: Ehhh   Increase Evoker's or Henry's Admin Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 12:35 am

Taking what in stride Memory?
Back to top Go down
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Increase Evoker's or Henry's Admin   Increase Evoker's or Henry's Admin Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 1:56 am

me voting no.
Back to top Go down
BugHuman
General of the Army
General of the Army

PostSubject: Re: Increase Evoker's or Henry's Admin   Increase Evoker's or Henry's Admin Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 4:37 pm

For the record Henry TECHNICALLY joined {ACR} in like July or August. So pee you quit after he joined. So he's been in longer than you.
Back to top Go down
The Evoker.
Private 2
Private 2

PostSubject: Heh   Increase Evoker's or Henry's Admin Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 9:43 pm

Aww it's ok Memory. Do you honestly think you voting no for my admin lessens our friendship in any way? I like admin and have given the reasons why I like it. But you are your own person and I respect you as your own person. I'm sure that I'll just wait for awhile and make my next application, and if you feel as though I deserve it you'll say so. But at the moment you see no real need for me needing higher admin. And I'm not angry about that, I may disagree but I'm not angry.

Ohh and BugHuman it was early July. If I remember correctly it was about the 14'th or 15'th of July. Thanks. Henry
Back to top Go down
linux26
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
linux26

PostSubject: Re: Increase Evoker's or Henry's Admin   Increase Evoker's or Henry's Admin Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 10:18 pm

I voted yes, but are you going to create a new thread for every of the 976 remaining administrative level increments until 998?
Back to top Go down
The Evoker.
Private 2
Private 2

PostSubject: Uhh   Increase Evoker's or Henry's Admin Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 10:27 pm

Uhh no. Not if I have to. Thought there wasn't any other way though. Is there?
Back to top Go down
BugHuman
General of the Army
General of the Army

PostSubject: Re: Increase Evoker's or Henry's Admin   Increase Evoker's or Henry's Admin Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 12:08 am

pretty sure linux knows it ends at 29 too lol
Back to top Go down
The Evoker.
Private 2
Private 2

PostSubject: Hmmm   Increase Evoker's or Henry's Admin Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 3:56 pm

Well the vote was a tie. anyway I'll still wait for awhile before asking for higher admin. Thanks. Henry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Increase Evoker's or Henry's Admin   Increase Evoker's or Henry's Admin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Increase Evoker's or Henry's Admin
Page 1 of 1