{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters

Tremulous Clan

Home  Portal  Latest images  Search  RegisterRegister  Server Information  IM BugHuman  TeamspeakTeamspeak  IRC  Log in  
All Testing Decisions Will Be Made By The Second In Commands.

Pokemon (bug seriously can u fix the ten character thing it's annoying)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Pokemon (bug seriously can u fix the ten character thing it's annoying) 23818192

Pokemon (bug seriously can u fix the ten character thing it's annoying) Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon (bug seriously can u fix the ten character thing it's annoying)   Pokemon (bug seriously can u fix the ten character thing it's annoying) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 7:19 pm

Cmon, we all know any kid that wasn't deprived of a normal childhood played pokemon (of course if you weren't BORN at the right time you're excluded). I recently found my sapphire and decided to relive the amazing adventure that consumed 296 hours of my life.

Anyways, you guys remember pokemon?
Back to top Go down
peebrain
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
peebrain

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon (bug seriously can u fix the ten character thing it's annoying)   Pokemon (bug seriously can u fix the ten character thing it's annoying) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 7:46 pm

My little brother just started getting addicted to pokemon. Somehow he has 56 play hours on his game and only has 7 badges on pokemon diamond. But i beat the elite four with only 18 hours of play time.
Back to top Go down
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Pokemon (bug seriously can u fix the ten character thing it's annoying) 23818192

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon (bug seriously can u fix the ten character thing it's annoying)   Pokemon (bug seriously can u fix the ten character thing it's annoying) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 10:27 pm

Psshhht diamond was a piece of cake I never felt too challenged by it and was done with it by early summer (I got it first day it came out BY COINCIDENCE). In my 296 hours of sapphire I accomplished the task of catching every CATCHABLE pokemon, effectively catching em all.
Back to top Go down
BugHuman
General of the Army
General of the Army

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon (bug seriously can u fix the ten character thing it's annoying)   Pokemon (bug seriously can u fix the ten character thing it's annoying) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 11:47 pm

Loved sapphire I got my blaziken to lvl 99 and he beat the pokemon league by himself over 100 times. And i breeded torchics I got like 20 of em.

They have these types of games online with other players its kinda cool. A good one is called Pokemon Cyrus.
Back to top Go down
http://AdminCrazyRioters.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon (bug seriously can u fix the ten character thing it's annoying)   Pokemon (bug seriously can u fix the ten character thing it's annoying) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon (bug seriously can u fix the ten character thing it's annoying)
Page 1 of 1