{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters

Tremulous Clan

Home  Portal  Latest images  Search  RegisterRegister  Server Information  IM BugHuman  TeamspeakTeamspeak  IRC  Log in  
All Testing Decisions Will Be Made By The Second In Commands.

Admin Level 2 have kick imunity

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
{ACR}Chris
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Admin Level 2 have kick imunity 23818192

Admin Level 2 have kick imunity Empty
PostSubject: Admin Level 2 have kick imunity   Admin Level 2 have kick imunity Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 10:23 am

This is mainly to bug but it applies to everyone else too. Why do level 2 have kick vote imuntiy...................... I think it should be atleast somewhere above ten.................
Back to top Go down
BugHuman
General of the Army
General of the Army

PostSubject: Re: Admin Level 2 have kick imunity   Admin Level 2 have kick imunity Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 10:59 am

They don't have !kick immunity they have /callvote kick immunity.
Back to top Go down
http://AdminCrazyRioters.com
Longshot
Private 2
Private 2
Longshot

PostSubject: Re: Admin Level 2 have kick imunity   Admin Level 2 have kick imunity Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 3:03 pm

haha >.>

very funneh bug...
Back to top Go down
BugHuman
General of the Army
General of the Army

PostSubject: Re: Admin Level 2 have kick imunity   Admin Level 2 have kick imunity Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 3:35 pm

Since Chris edited his post its because they deserve not to be call vote kicked and I've specced them for hacks, so I know they don't.
Back to top Go down
http://AdminCrazyRioters.com
badpoopie
Private 2
Private 2
badpoopie

PostSubject: Re: Admin Level 2 have kick imunity   Admin Level 2 have kick imunity Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 8:50 pm

BugHuman wrote:
Since Chris edited his post its because they deserve not to be call vote kicked and I've specced them for hacks, so I know they don't.

yes, this is correct. a lot of good players kept getting votekicked and harassed by people like THE-JUDGE and whatnot. i was playing on acr unlimited a day ago and the-judge was calling people faggots and accusing them of wallhacking and aimbotting and here i was scratching my head, cause bug said that the-judge doesn't speak english and that he uses a translator to communicate with the clan!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admin Level 2 have kick imunity   Admin Level 2 have kick imunity Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Admin Level 2 have kick imunity
Page 1 of 1