{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters

Tremulous Clan

Home  Portal  Latest images  Search  RegisterRegister  Server Information  IM BugHuman  TeamspeakTeamspeak  IRC  Log in  
All Testing Decisions Will Be Made By The Second In Commands.

Up to date list of ACR Unlimited Rules

Go down 
+6
:Lad
null
Atlantis
BugHuman
Longshot
Alpha
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Atlantis
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Up to date list of ACR Unlimited Rules - Page 2 87495687

Up to date list of ACR Unlimited Rules - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Up to date list of ACR Unlimited Rules   Up to date list of ACR Unlimited Rules - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:26 pm

double post ftw. What about the rule ban all NaNo?
Back to top Go down
{ACR}Chris
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Up to date list of ACR Unlimited Rules - Page 2 23818192

PostSubject: Re: Up to date list of ACR Unlimited Rules   Up to date list of ACR Unlimited Rules - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 8:14 pm

thats just common sense....
Back to top Go down
Atlantis
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Up to date list of ACR Unlimited Rules   Up to date list of ACR Unlimited Rules - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 10:46 pm

lol common sense for old members XD
Back to top Go down
linux26
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
linux26

PostSubject: Re: Up to date list of ACR Unlimited Rules   Up to date list of ACR Unlimited Rules - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 5:42 pm

Atlantis wrote:
lol common sense for old members XD
More like a reflex already.
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Up to date list of ACR Unlimited Rules   Up to date list of ACR Unlimited Rules - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 7:14 pm

I just wanna clarify on a few things to point out in my experiences with the rules.

Alpha wrote:

2. No jetcamping is allowed: Jet packs are for building stuff and reaching a destination, not to stay in the air and shoot. Normal consequence is a warning, followed by kick if warning not taken into consideration.

I figure, using jet for purposes of killing alien base structures is ok. The biggest deal about jetcamping is sitting in air, so far out of reach, and staying there for a prolonged period of time. The only reason this became a problem is when someone has las. I figure a person isn't jetcamping if they are in the air without firing their weapon, unlike if they are in the air spamming or rackin up dretch kills.

Alpha wrote:

3. Battle Grangering: Battle grangering IS allowed until sudden death. After sudden death, it is NOT allowed to battle granger. Normal consiquence is !denybuild, so the granger will not be able to be a granger.

To me, this refers to everything from barb spam, to charging with granger to bite. Defending your base as granger is fine as long as your within your base. Being a fat blocking granger anywhere is annoying and if you are warned to stop blocking (in base or out), you can lose your build rights, only after warning though.

Alpha wrote:

4. !passvote: Passvote is there for humor. But if someone needs to be kicked, your allowed to /callvote kick and then !passvote (Only in an emergency! ex. decon, glitching, hacking etc). Make sure you warn the person and make sure he/she doesnt do it again etc.

I think this should be the most avoided cmd ever used. If someone has to use it, it should obviously be a last resort. Now if their's a higher admin around, let them know, for they may take action in a better way. I'm glad to see Alpha said, "warn" because that should be a part of any kick or mute in any case. Don't do things to people in the server with your admin without them knowing. It is a key sign of abuse.

Alpha wrote:

8. Do not beg for admin: Bug created the admin applications on the forums for a reason.

I kinda laughed at that when I read it. Seems more like a rule for people that aren't in ACR, since we all understand the applications well enough. It's is just so self explanitory to being respectful in the first place.

Alpha wrote:

10. Respect higher ranked people: Random people, Random Admins, {ACRit}, {ACR}, The Second in Commands, Bug. Even though there's a chain like this, players should be equally respected.

Dawg needs to read this part especially, I'm really sick of his childishness.

Alpha wrote:

11. If someone wants to join, help.: Obviously, you have to be asked to join ACRit, but if someone is interested in joining, help them along the way. Tell them about the forums, the process, and what to do to get better.

A big part about this is that they need to be active and for their apps to actually pass if they even test, the second in cmds and bug would have to actually need to know them in game some what. If they have never seen these guys, they can't really vote yes just cuz they beat an acr scrimmer. So tell people to play at Unlimited and be social, get to know people and hopefully be polite (at least to the right people).

Alpha wrote:

15. Map Commands: Things like !nextmap and !map are unneeded. Im sure an agreement can be made to use one (Ex. Call a poll to use !nextmap, be sure to explain what it does). !map and !devmap shouldnt be used.

My problem with this is that people callvote poll a map and it's the spectators who vote yes to it and the players starting to play are either to busy starting to see it or are shorted out in the no vote cuz everyone hasn't joined in yet. I think if someones gonna use !map, EVERYONE needs to know about the poll before it goes up so it's a fair vote.

That is all.
Back to top Go down
Atlantis
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Up to date list of ACR Unlimited Rules   Up to date list of ACR Unlimited Rules - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 2:57 pm

what about building rets and shit around spawns and not killing them?
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Up to date list of ACR Unlimited Rules   Up to date list of ACR Unlimited Rules - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:54 pm

That seems more the builders fault for leaving a spawn unprotected
Back to top Go down
Atlantis
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Up to date list of ACR Unlimited Rules   Up to date list of ACR Unlimited Rules - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:55 pm

so its the aliens fault for letting humans get in the air to jetcamp
Back to top Go down
Goober
Private 2
Private 2

PostSubject: Re: Up to date list of ACR Unlimited Rules   Up to date list of ACR Unlimited Rules - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:58 pm

:Lad wrote:
That seems more the builders fault for leaving a spawn unprotected

what if they kill the protection around the spawn and then build around it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
{ACR}Chris
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Up to date list of ACR Unlimited Rules   Up to date list of ACR Unlimited Rules - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:05 pm

Ok just saying what bug to me once, said you CAN denybuild for building around a spawn
Back to top Go down
Goober
Private 2
Private 2

PostSubject: Re: Up to date list of ACR Unlimited Rules   Up to date list of ACR Unlimited Rules - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:09 pm

{ACR}Chris wrote:
Ok just saying what bug to me once, said you CAN denybuild for building around a spawn

and what if it's already built by the time you find out?
Back to top Go down
BugHuman
General of the Army
General of the Army

PostSubject: Re: Up to date list of ACR Unlimited Rules   Up to date list of ACR Unlimited Rules - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:55 pm

!revert?
Back to top Go down
http://AdminCrazyRioters.com
Goober
Private 2
Private 2

PostSubject: Re: Up to date list of ACR Unlimited Rules   Up to date list of ACR Unlimited Rules - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 6:28 pm

!revert is a little tricky, I don't have it though
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Up to date list of ACR Unlimited Rules   Up to date list of ACR Unlimited Rules - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 7:15 pm

Atlantis wrote:
so its the aliens fault for letting humans get in the air to jetcamp
what does this have to do with what you said first?

to goober:
every time ive ever been on aliens and find humans building around eggs. I decon the egg if possible, or attempt to spawn out of it and decon it quickly. otherwise, switch teams and kill egg or decon. I'd probably spec the rest of the round cuz of that.
Back to top Go down
chinchilla
Private 2
Private 2
chinchilla

PostSubject: Re: Up to date list of ACR Unlimited Rules   Up to date list of ACR Unlimited Rules - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 11:37 am

I always deny people who do that.
I give them chance to decon and if they do then i let them build again.
( well first i allow them THEN they decon and if they don't i kick them for being liars)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Up to date list of ACR Unlimited Rules   Up to date list of ACR Unlimited Rules - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Up to date list of ACR Unlimited Rules
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2