{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters

Tremulous Clan

Home  Portal  Latest images  Search  RegisterRegister  Server Information  IM BugHuman  TeamspeakTeamspeak  IRC  Log in  
All Testing Decisions Will Be Made By The Second In Commands.

Nazi guyz on Acr serv

Go down 
+8
:Lad
Atlantis
linux26
-theMbaude
Black-8
null
{ACR}Chris
WeeD
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Atlantis
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Nazi guyz on Acr serv - Page 2 87495687

Nazi guyz on Acr serv - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nazi guyz on Acr serv   Nazi guyz on Acr serv - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 11:27 pm

alebod wrote:
i saw this player called "i", he was calling ppl fucking jews, and said that if he saw a jew he'll do the ku klux klan ritual to him. weird, yet astonishing, i saw him do this twice, what should we do?
i say mute that guy.
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Nazi guyz on Acr serv - Page 2 23818192

PostSubject: Re: Nazi guyz on Acr serv   Nazi guyz on Acr serv - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 5:42 pm

i dont know any black jews but the kkk has nothing to do with the jewish religion. racism not religion.
Back to top Go down
Goober
Private 2
Private 2

PostSubject: Re: Nazi guyz on Acr serv   Nazi guyz on Acr serv - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 6:13 pm

:Lad wrote:
i dont know any black jews but the kkk has nothing to do with the jewish religion. racism not religion.

From Wikipedia:
Wikipedia wrote:
The KKK has a record of using terrorism,[2] violence, and lynching to murder and oppress African Americans, Jews and other minorities and to intimidate and oppose Roman Catholics and labor unions.

I tried to quote from the KKK website but it's too full of bullsh*t
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Nazi guyz on Acr serv   Nazi guyz on Acr serv - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 6:33 pm

yeah they are definitely anti-semitic as well as racist. they're like american nazis except geared towards blacks instead of jewish people, but they still hate all the other minorities.
Back to top Go down
->X<-
Private 2
Private 2
->X<-

PostSubject: Re: Nazi guyz on Acr serv   Nazi guyz on Acr serv - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 11:05 pm

Lol you guys... I really wouldnt care or mute someone if they said {ACR} is cool the jews or {ACR} is cool black people unless people were offended... which i think is bs
Back to top Go down
http://Karmas.guildlaunch.com
Atlantis
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Nazi guyz on Acr serv   Nazi guyz on Acr serv - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 6:06 am

->X<- wrote:
Lol you guys... I really wouldnt care or mute someone if they said {ACR} is cool the jews or {ACR} is cool black people unless people were offended... which i think is bs
ok but do you like this? {ACR} is cool X he posted in a forum.
Back to top Go down
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Nazi guyz on Acr serv   Nazi guyz on Acr serv - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 7:36 pm

Atlantis wrote:
->X<- wrote:
ok but do you like this? {ACR} is cool X he posted in a forum.

Question Exclamation Question Exclamation Question Exclamation Question Exclamation Question Exclamation Question Exclamation Question Exclamation Question Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Nazi guyz on Acr serv   Nazi guyz on Acr serv - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 7:40 pm

Goober wrote:

From Wikipedia:
Wikipedia wrote:
The KKK has a record of using terrorism,[2] violence, and lynching to murder and oppress African Americans, Jews and other minorities and to intimidate and oppose Roman Catholics and labor unions.

I tried to quote from the KKK website but it's too full of bullsh*t

also wikipedia is probably the worst place to get info cuz half the time its false information people just like to make people think its true lol it's mostly correct but yeah loosely put together.

Atlantis wrote:
->X<- wrote:
Lol you guys... I really wouldnt
care or mute someone if they said {ACR} is cool the jews or {ACR} is
cool black people unless people were offended... which i think is
bs
ok but do you like this? {ACR} is cool X he posted in a
forum.

mem, hes asking x if he likes hearing people talk badly at him and if its ok then.
Back to top Go down
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Nazi guyz on Acr serv   Nazi guyz on Acr serv - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 7:56 pm

oh i get it. couldve used a better example tho =P
Back to top Go down
BugHuman
General of the Army
General of the Army

PostSubject: Re: Nazi guyz on Acr serv   Nazi guyz on Acr serv - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 9:52 pm

Also wikipedia is probably the worst place to get info cuz half the time its false information people just like to make people think its true lol it's mostly correct but yeah loosely put together.

Lad...The KKK is against Jews. I know that to be a fact. ALSO I'm sick of people saying "wikipedia is wrong, anyone can edit it" Well..guess what..THEY CANT! TRY! I guarantee you can't. They made it so only administrators could.
Back to top Go down
http://AdminCrazyRioters.com
Goober
Private 2
Private 2

PostSubject: Re: Nazi guyz on Acr serv   Nazi guyz on Acr serv - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 10:00 pm

BugHuman wrote:
Also wikipedia is probably the worst place to get info cuz half the time its false information people just like to make people think its true lol it's mostly correct but yeah loosely put together.

Lad...The KKK is against Jews. I know that to be a fact. ALSO I'm sick of people saying "wikipedia is wrong, anyone can edit it" Well..guess what..THEY CANT! TRY! I guarantee you can't. They made it so only administrators could.

You can usually prove wikipedia sources by looking the references listed that the authors used. I always directly look at the references and I NEVER formally reference wikipedia in my papers but it's a good source to start off with.
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Nazi guyz on Acr serv   Nazi guyz on Acr serv - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 12:17 pm

You go ahead and try using wikipedia in a college paper and I guarantee you any half ass professor will fail that paper because they will refuse you to using it. Every paper I've ever been asked to write, they always tell me to stay off of wikipedia and find other sources. Better that way anyway so I can use my own words.

Better off getting you're info from a book, but I hate reading Sleep Sleep

and bug you can edit a lot of pages, but that doesn't mean that it would stay without verifiability. Some pages are protected, but not all.
Back to top Go down
Goober
Private 2
Private 2

PostSubject: Re: Nazi guyz on Acr serv   Nazi guyz on Acr serv - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 2:18 pm

You go ahead and try using wikipedia in a college paper and I guarantee you any half ass professor will fail that paper because they will refuse you to using it. Every paper I've ever been asked to write, they always tell me to stay off of wikipedia and find other sources. Better that way anyway so I can use my own words.

Better off getting you're info from a book, but I hate reading Sleep Sleep

and bug you can edit a lot of pages, but that doesn't mean that it would stay without verifiability. Some pages are protected, but not all.

Just because you can't reference it in your sources doesn't mean you can't use it to look up information or where they got their information.
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Nazi guyz on Acr serv   Nazi guyz on Acr serv - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 2:50 pm

I never said you couldn't look at it, if you wanted to look up a horses ass go right ahead, but that doesn't mean you'll use it Razz using wikipedias refrences actually is the better bet cuz it has its own credibility.
Back to top Go down
{ACR}Chris
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Nazi guyz on Acr serv   Nazi guyz on Acr serv - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 12:09 am

THIS:
I never said you couldn't look at it, if you wanted to look up a horses ass go right ahead, but that doesn't mean you'll use it Razz using wikipedias refrences actually is the better bet cuz it has its own credibility.

Has NOTHING to do with THIS:
Title wrote:
Nazi guyz on Acr serv
Back to top Go down
xXxDarknessxXx (aka EBC)
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
xXxDarknessxXx (aka EBC)

PostSubject: Re: Nazi guyz on Acr serv   Nazi guyz on Acr serv - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 3:39 am

Its called being off topic, but meh it happens. Everyone in here is very social after all and somehow a conversation leads to another lol.
Back to top Go down
Atlantis
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Nazi guyz on Acr serv   Nazi guyz on Acr serv - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 4:20 am

true and we seem to keep building on a topic if it swings in a direction we can all relate and covers on.
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Nazi guyz on Acr serv   Nazi guyz on Acr serv - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 3:17 pm

Besides isn't the whole point of this topic kinda pointless? If you see someone talking about rude and racist things and making profound comments, then mute them or kick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nazi guyz on Acr serv   Nazi guyz on Acr serv - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nazi guyz on Acr serv
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2