{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters

Tremulous Clan

Home  Portal  Latest images  Search  RegisterRegister  Server Information  IM BugHuman  TeamspeakTeamspeak  IRC  Log in  
All Testing Decisions Will Be Made By The Second In Commands.

[color=darkred]Issue on one of the servers[/color]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PieForLife
Private 2
Private 2
PieForLife

[color=darkred]Issue on one of the servers[/color] Empty
PostSubject: [color=darkred]Issue on one of the servers[/color]   [color=darkred]Issue on one of the servers[/color] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 1:08 am

The was an issue on the server "Admin Crazy Rioters". Lonewolf from BoG was calling ACR gay and fucked up after i warned him twice for crude language. after that i muted Lone wolf and he avoided mute twice. he also deconned in a game. i banned him for 1 day on there and i thought id let all of u know so that you can give him ferthur punishment.

PieForLife queen
Back to top Go down
linux26
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
linux26

[color=darkred]Issue on one of the servers[/color] 23818192
PostSubject: Re: [color=darkred]Issue on one of the servers[/color]   [color=darkred]Issue on one of the servers[/color] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 2:08 am

Nah if your story is accurate and you actually warned him before muting, then I guess he quite got what he deserved.

If he does that again I might recommend a one-week ban (after warning and kicking).

On another note, if you see him again be nice to him even if he's not really nice to you, making yourself enemies just like that is not a good thing.
Back to top Go down
BugHuman
General of the Army
General of the Army

PostSubject: Re: [color=darkred]Issue on one of the servers[/color]   [color=darkred]Issue on one of the servers[/color] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 12:55 pm

I say ban for life, mainly because of the shit he wrote on this forum. (I changed it to him saying Im a Fag LOL).
Back to top Go down
http://AdminCrazyRioters.com
PieForLife
Private 2
Private 2
PieForLife

PostSubject: haha   [color=darkred]Issue on one of the servers[/color] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 1:41 pm

so r u going to extend the ban on there??

PieForLife queen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [color=darkred]Issue on one of the servers[/color]   [color=darkred]Issue on one of the servers[/color] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[color=darkred]Issue on one of the servers[/color]
Page 1 of 1