{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters

Tremulous Clan

Home  Portal  Latest images  Search  RegisterRegister  Server Information  IM BugHuman  TeamspeakTeamspeak  IRC  Log in  
All Testing Decisions Will Be Made By The Second In Commands.

{ACRit}IE admin application.

Go down 
+8
Atlantis
angrylemon
-theMbaude
Goober
vyrus@ubuntu
:Lad
null
{InternetExplorer}
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Should I have It?
Yes
{ACRit}IE admin application. - Page 2 Vote_lcap80%{ACRit}IE admin application. - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 80% [ 4 ]
no
{ACRit}IE admin application. - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%{ACRit}IE admin application. - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal

{ACRit}IE admin application. - Page 2 125be

{ACRit}IE admin application. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: {ACRit}IE admin application.   {ACRit}IE admin application. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 11:02 pm

I still think that these two brothers are jumping levels fast. If you don't really see it like I do, think of it this way, name me one other ACRit who has gone from 10 to 20 in one month. FF took a cautious step by not getting 20, instead he got 18, be that is only because a 10 lvl jump is just too risky. IE made a smart choice by first going to 15 (midway) then wait a week and a half, then go to 20. So, if you would exclude the time involved between the polls, it seems that IE made the correct choice, but then put in the time intervals. What do you get? A great plan! (this is just a theory) What if they planned all these polls at specific times for specific levels. I can't explain the procedures because that will take far too long, but all in all, they have successfully made it seem as though their lvl jumping is normal because we constantly base our opinions on the other brother. They just used that to climb higher until now, there is only 2 lvls difference between them and they have acquired that admin in the shortest amount of time possible.

And with that, I can proudly say, case closed!

Oh how i love being Sherlock Holmes. Cool
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

{ACRit}IE admin application. - Page 2 23818192

PostSubject: Re: {ACRit}IE admin application.   {ACRit}IE admin application. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 12:38 am

I fail to see what you are even explaining, you stated a bunch of fax....but no like conclusion to any of it lol so all I have left to say is, SO?
Back to top Go down
vyrus@ubuntu
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
vyrus@ubuntu

{ACRit}IE admin application. - Page 2 87495687

PostSubject: Re: {ACRit}IE admin application.   {ACRit}IE admin application. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 12:44 am

and with that i can proudly say case closed!
Back to top Go down
http://www.vyrus.zzl.org/
john12wer
Private 2
Private 2
john12wer

PostSubject: Re: {ACRit}IE admin application.   {ACRit}IE admin application. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 9:23 am

Yea i will say yes he is a really good admin!! violence chain army
Back to top Go down
john12wer
Private 2
Private 2
john12wer

PostSubject: Re: {ACRit}IE admin application.   {ACRit}IE admin application. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 1:57 pm

HI my name is Eagle nad i am aplying for lvl 4 this is for {ACR} please ive been level 99 in fun server and i was a noble person.I followed the rules but the only thing that buged me was that people where beging me fo lvl 20 when they justed started..... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy afro afro lol! lol! lol! Dretch
Back to top Go down
john12wer
Private 2
Private 2
john12wer

PostSubject: Re: {ACRit}IE admin application.   {ACRit}IE admin application. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 3:50 pm

Atlantis wrote:
:Lad wrote:

considering it was his first admin app, i should have voted no then because almost jumpin 10 levels in only your first app is ridiculous to be honest. thats like snugg applying for 999 after coming back and having no admin level.

[edit]Actually, Firefox had applied for level 11 first, failed. Applied for level 10, which isn't exactly a guarantee, but he got it. So it wasn't actually his FIRST admin application. Just means IE's application had passed, where as Firefox's had failed.
Basically IE was just smarter about this. His first app was for level 10 unlike Firefox. So Firefox had to wait till his next app and by then, IE was able to post for another app and he did it very well. He just did this the smart way and Firefox finally learned from it, but I find him trying to like catch up because of his slip up in the beginning pretty ingenious cuz everyone seems to be acting like Firefox deserves it where as I've seen IE actually following the apps correctly and doing what the voters like and go with smaller jumps.

At least with IE's level 15 he gained, he was able to prove his ability with what admin he had and could use it as effectively as he could. Firefox couldn't really do that at level 10 and getting level 18-20, I feel like you should have some admin experience. Which is where the lower levels come into play.

What ever happened to people going one level at a time..

seb0910 wrote:
FF, i definitely suggest that you especially should start slow. unless you rapidly mature. which i doubt is possible.

That's what memory said to Firefox's level 11 app...LOL what happened there mem?

Wow I completely agree.
{ACRit}IE admin application. - Page 2 Dog_Poo_New_Deluxe_gallery
Back to top Go down
john12wer
Private 2
Private 2
john12wer

PostSubject: Re: {ACRit}IE admin application.   {ACRit}IE admin application. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 3:57 pm

{ACRit}FireFox wrote:
Thank you memory
{ACRit}IE admin application. - Page 2 Firefox_black_and_red_by_zach_ska
Back to top Go down
BugHuman
General of the Army
General of the Army

PostSubject: Re: {ACRit}IE admin application.   {ACRit}IE admin application. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 4:38 pm

If you break my rules one more time you will be banned.

Last edited by BugHuman on Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://AdminCrazyRioters.com
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

{ACRit}IE admin application. - Page 2 23818192

PostSubject: Re: {ACRit}IE admin application.   {ACRit}IE admin application. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 5:51 pm

who the {ACR} is cool is this guy and why is his picture so {ACR} is cool nasty? and bug its "break"
Back to top Go down
john12wer
Private 2
Private 2
john12wer

PostSubject: Re: {ACRit}IE admin application.   {ACRit}IE admin application. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 7:14 am

BugHuman can you tell me what i did wrong what ever i did i am so sorry for what i have done.... Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
WeeD
Private 2
Private 2
WeeD

PostSubject: Re: {ACRit}IE admin application.   {ACRit}IE admin application. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 8:10 am

This is just lame,bug !subnet Laughing
Back to top Go down
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: {ACRit}IE admin application.   {ACRit}IE admin application. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 9:28 pm

:Lad wrote:
I fail to see what you are even explaining, you stated a bunch of fax....but no like conclusion to any of it lol so all I have left to say is, SO?

The point is Muck Brain is that they are collaberating to make it seem as though the leveling jump isnt as harmless as it seems. Look at most of the votes, their based on the other brother.

Sheesh, so i have to spell to ya?
Ha, that a good one get it? spell it? and we're in a forum, so im spelling right now, get it?
Back to top Go down
BugHuman
General of the Army
General of the Army

PostSubject: Re: {ACRit}IE admin application.   {ACRit}IE admin application. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 10:04 pm

alebod wrote:
Sheesh, so i have to spell to ya?
Ha, that a good one get it? spell it? and we're in a forum, so im spelling right now, get it?

Lame
Back to top Go down
http://AdminCrazyRioters.com
vyrus@ubuntu
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
vyrus@ubuntu

{ACRit}IE admin application. - Page 2 87495687

PostSubject: Re: {ACRit}IE admin application.   {ACRit}IE admin application. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 1:51 am

...and mbaud, ur gonna have to come up with a better way of EXPLAINING your twisted sherklop lomes lojic
Back to top Go down
http://www.vyrus.zzl.org/
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: {ACRit}IE admin application.   {ACRit}IE admin application. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 11:34 am

thats the whole bloody point, it's supposed to make you think
Back to top Go down
{InternetExplorer}
Sergeant
Sergeant
{InternetExplorer}

PostSubject: Re: {ACRit}IE admin application.   {ACRit}IE admin application. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 12:21 pm

Mbaud just to let u know fire hasn't voted on my app and I haven't voted on any of his.Also we arn't using each other.we r bros so we fight a lot and argue and don't get along that well
Back to top Go down
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: {ACRit}IE admin application.   {ACRit}IE admin application. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 8:19 pm

Believe me, i know whats its like to have a brother

But you guys are taking the Skerlock Holmes thing way to seriously, it was just a fun conclusion of all of this, it doesnt have to make sence, it doesnt have to be the real conclusion, just a ''think out of the box'' one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {ACRit}IE admin application.   {ACRit}IE admin application. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

{ACRit}IE admin application.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2