{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters

Tremulous Clan

Home  Portal  Latest images  Search  RegisterRegister  Server Information  IM BugHuman  TeamspeakTeamspeak  IRC  Log in  
All Testing Decisions Will Be Made By The Second In Commands.

App for admin lvl 5

Go down 
+8
vyrus@ubuntu
WeeD
Atlantis
null
{ACRit}Chrome
linux26
:Lad
-
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

stalker for level 5 ?
si
App for admin lvl 5  Vote_lcap75%App for admin lvl 5  Vote_rcap
 75% [ 6 ]
no
App for admin lvl 5  Vote_lcap25%App for admin lvl 5  Vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
-
Private 2
Private 2
-

App for admin lvl 5  Empty
PostSubject: App for admin lvl 5    App for admin lvl 5  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 12:38 am

-What level admin you want.
i app today for level 5
Hello everyone my name is angel but in the game my name is Stalker.
I know I'm new to the forum but have long played tremulous.
I would like to be level 5 and I like to play in the ACR server but the reason for which I would like to be level 5 is a server that sometimes people cheat or changes of team during the DM

my English is not very good but I hope to have your vote
beforehand thanks and good luck[/b]

App for admin lvl 5  3417220
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

App for admin lvl 5  23818192

PostSubject: Re: App for admin lvl 5    App for admin lvl 5  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 12:55 am

stalker wrote:

beforehand thanks and good luck

why is it always these people...
Back to top Go down
-
Private 2
Private 2
-

PostSubject: Re: App for admin lvl 5    App for admin lvl 5  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 1:02 am

:Lad wrote:
stalker wrote:

that there are people who complain of the English one ....
but here we are not discussing that ..
is not in a bad plan.
but if I have your vote is a yes or no is
welcome, but says something constructive, that's not part of the survey
Back to top Go down
linux26
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
linux26

PostSubject: Re: App for admin lvl 5    App for admin lvl 5  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 4:10 am

stalker wrote:
stalker wrote:

is not in a bad plan.
Terrible!

@stalker: I think you're better off posting in the most correct Spanish you're capable of and me (and/or whoever else feels like it) will translate.
Back to top Go down
{ACRit}Chrome
Private 2
Private 2

PostSubject: Re: App for admin lvl 5    App for admin lvl 5  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 6:14 am

I was aliasing yesterday and I saw you play. You complied with the rules, and if somebody battlegrangered/changed teams you were quick to remind them. Since there are admins on nowadays I am reluctant to give you this level. But I think you are in a timezone that doesn't have as much access to admins, and the games need monitoring. The only command of use is !putteam. With this you could !putteam the teamswitchers and threaten the battlegrangers with removal from their team to spectators. (loss of their evos)

I will vote yes on this app because when I saw you play you were courteous, fair, and vocal.

Two suggestions for you:

I know English isn't your first language but in the future give your apps more content. If they feel like it ask a fluent member for help translating, because longer apps always make the difference.

Also, try to get on and meet some of the other members because people won't be able to vote on your apps if they don't know who you are.

Good Luck.

Back to top Go down
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: App for admin lvl 5    App for admin lvl 5  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 10:54 am

linux26 wrote:
stalker wrote:
stalker wrote:

is not in a bad plan.
Terrible!

@stalker: I think you're better off posting in the most correct Spanish you're capable of and me (and/or whoever else feels like it) will translate.

2nd!
Back to top Go down
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: App for admin lvl 5    App for admin lvl 5  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 1:02 pm

well im gonna go ahead and vote no, because you can barely speak english. i know that one's ability to speak has nothing to do with admin responsibility, but most of our players speak english (i think/hope) and you kinda have to speak english well to explain to them the rules when they break them. although i would like to say go ahead and repost in more comprehensible spanish, i dont think it would help that much.
Back to top Go down
-
Private 2
Private 2
-

PostSubject: Re: App for admin lvl 5    App for admin lvl 5  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 1:41 pm

jejeje ok entiendo lo que dicen y gracias aun asi por sus comentarios , opiniones y el por que de sus respuestas y votos.
me uni al clan por que me gusta el juego y el servidor pero si no suvo de nivel no importa ..
gracias a todos por sus comentarios y que de verdad pensaron que ponerme .
suerte a todos y gracias por leer esto
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: App for admin lvl 5    App for admin lvl 5  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 1:42 pm

this is a bit off topic but this is to memory.

wouldn't you be a two year member in august? I'm just taking this from your join date and current date.

stalker wrote:
jejeje ok entiendo lo que dicen y gracias aun asi por sus comentarios , opiniones y el por que de sus respuestas y votos.
me uni al clan por que me gusta el juego y el servidor pero si no suvo de nivel no importa ..

head chop head chop head chop
Back to top Go down
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: App for admin lvl 5    App for admin lvl 5  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 1:45 pm

join date is when you join the forums.
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: App for admin lvl 5    App for admin lvl 5  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 1:48 pm

yes and that's when the majority of people had actually joined the clan because the forums were up.
Back to top Go down
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: App for admin lvl 5    App for admin lvl 5  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 1:59 pm

i joined the clan before i joined the forums, and people had already been joining around that time and before that, because there was no real application system, you could join just by being asked. i remember writing one of my first threads about this because noobs were joining the clan like every other week. sometime after that, the rules were majorly redone and you got the app system we have today.

stalker wrote:

basically the first sentence he's saying he understands why we want him to speak in spanish and thanks for our comments, opinions, and votes. second sentence hes saying he wants to join the clan cuz he likes the game and the server, and idk wtf ''no suvo de nivel no importa'' means but judging by the context hes saying it doesnt matter what admin level he gets. he then goes to say thanks to everyone for their comments and hopes you consider him. he finishes with "good luck to everyone and thanks for reading this".

idk why we would be needing luck, but the general feeling is understood.
Back to top Go down
Atlantis
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

App for admin lvl 5  87495687

PostSubject: Re: App for admin lvl 5    App for admin lvl 5  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 2:30 pm

heh heh heh I'm glad I can translate entire pages to English makes it so much easier.
Back to top Go down
WeeD
Private 2
Private 2
WeeD

PostSubject: Re: App for admin lvl 5    App for admin lvl 5  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 3:12 pm

seb0910 wrote:
well im gonna go ahead and vote no, because you can barely speak english. i know that one's ability to speak has nothing to do with admin responsibility, but most of our players speak english (i think/hope) and you kinda have to speak english well to explain to them the rules when they break them. although i would like to say go ahead and repost in more comprehensible spanish, i dont think it would help that much.
I disagree ,we need more people who know Spanish\French what ever on the server,and the fact he knows English is even better and because he's on my time zone-i would be GLAD to use he's help.
F1nd
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: App for admin lvl 5    App for admin lvl 5  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 3:33 pm

I disagree with your arguement on needing more spanish/french. Even bug says to people in the server to SPEAK ENGLISH when everyones talking in foreign languages. We don't really need that, we want people that are talkative and speak English well.

I'm all for more members, but not to give people who don't need admin and can't even talk to us.
Back to top Go down
linux26
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
linux26

PostSubject: Re: App for admin lvl 5    App for admin lvl 5  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 3:34 pm

WeeD wrote:
seb0910 wrote:
I disagree ,we need more people who know Spanish\French what ever on the server,and the fact he knows English is even better and because he's on my time zone-i would be GLAD to use he's help.
F1nd
My reasoning exactly.
F1.
Back to top Go down
-
Private 2
Private 2
-

PostSubject: Re: App for admin lvl 5    App for admin lvl 5  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 4:12 pm

linux26 wrote:
WeeD wrote:
seb0910 wrote:
F1nd
My reasoning exactly.
F1.
thanks linux and all for comments and votes jocolor
Back to top Go down
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: App for admin lvl 5    App for admin lvl 5  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 4:56 pm

weed, your argument would be persuading if it werent for the fact that his english is broken and doesnt work.

but since it is only lvl 5, idk what he could really do, good or bad.
Back to top Go down
linux26
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
linux26

PostSubject: Re: App for admin lvl 5    App for admin lvl 5  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 5:42 pm

seb0910 wrote:
weed, your argument would be persuading if it werent for the fact that his english is broken and doesnt work.

but since it is only lvl 5, idk what he could really do, good or bad.
The message where his English seemed highly broken is a good sample of what you get out of Google Translate without checking its output. See http://www.translationparty.com/.
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: App for admin lvl 5    App for admin lvl 5  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 6:05 pm

lol I guarantee you I won't be Google translating in-game if he's talking in Spanish or French.
Back to top Go down
vyrus@ubuntu
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
vyrus@ubuntu

PostSubject: Re: App for admin lvl 5    App for admin lvl 5  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 8:36 pm

i see that this is kind of controversial so far, but i am going to vote yes, because i really don't think we should discriminate over people from other languages, especially since so many people on tremulous are from other countries. I understand the issue with having people of other languages with admin, but I believe that this is not a problem with level 5 admin, and he has shown that he can at least understand english, if roughly.

(if ur wondering why i'm talking kinda funny here, its in case anyone is translating, 'caus i realize that my normal broken type slang won't work that great...)
Back to top Go down
http://www.vyrus.zzl.org/
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal

App for admin lvl 5  125be

PostSubject: Re: App for admin lvl 5    App for admin lvl 5  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 8:47 pm

WeeD wrote:
seb0910 wrote:
F1nd

From What I can see, whe have two trilingual (not to sure how to spell that) members, and one bilingual member, and we can all speak the different languages fluently.
Linux and I can both speak three languages(English, Spanish, and French), and kiki is the one who can speak two(French and English)

I might be wrong because I really don't think that us three members are the only ones who can speak another language then English.
Back to top Go down
Atlantis
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: App for admin lvl 5    App for admin lvl 5  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 8:54 pm

if you ever see dark mbaud his native language is Spanish.
Back to top Go down
{ACR}Chris
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: App for admin lvl 5    App for admin lvl 5  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 11:56 pm

I am going to vote yes because his main problems in speaking aren't in simple sentences like do not teamswitch but in writing paragraphs. I also see him in-game and he seems nice and does not break the rules and always gives me evos when I ask ok so maybe that was a bit of bribery but it worked by the way I can sort of speak French but I'm not very fluent.

Last edited by {ACR}Chris on Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:14 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixed)
Back to top Go down
linux26
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
linux26

PostSubject: Re: App for admin lvl 5    App for admin lvl 5  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 12:53 am

{ACR}Chris wrote:
I am going to vote yes because his main problems in speaking aren't in simple sentences like do not teamswitchbut in writing paragraphs and I see him ingame and he seems nice and does not break the rules and always gives me evos when I ask ok maybe that wuz a bit of bribery but it worked btw I can sort of speek French but I'm not very fluent.
ANTMAN-QUALITY POST
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: App for admin lvl 5    App for admin lvl 5  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

App for admin lvl 5
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next