{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters

Tremulous Clan

Home  Portal  Latest images  Search  RegisterRegister  Server Information  IM BugHuman  TeamspeakTeamspeak  IRC  Log in  
All Testing Decisions Will Be Made By The Second In Commands.

Admin application for badpoopie (highest level (9) of admin for non-ACR member badpoopie) [on ACR unlimited]

Go down 
+4
Longshot
{ACR}Chris
BugHuman
badpoopie
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

badpoopie for high admin?
yes
Admin application for badpoopie (highest level (9) of admin for non-ACR member badpoopie) [on ACR unlimited] Vote_lcap57%Admin application for badpoopie (highest level (9) of admin for non-ACR member badpoopie) [on ACR unlimited] Vote_rcap
 57% [ 4 ]
no
Admin application for badpoopie (highest level (9) of admin for non-ACR member badpoopie) [on ACR unlimited] Vote_lcap43%Admin application for badpoopie (highest level (9) of admin for non-ACR member badpoopie) [on ACR unlimited] Vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
badpoopie
Private 2
Private 2
badpoopie

Admin application for badpoopie (highest level (9) of admin for non-ACR member badpoopie) [on ACR unlimited] Empty
PostSubject: Admin application for badpoopie (highest level (9) of admin for non-ACR member badpoopie) [on ACR unlimited]   Admin application for badpoopie (highest level (9) of admin for non-ACR member badpoopie) [on ACR unlimited] Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 5:34 pm

OK, here goes it. this is my application because i am a strong regular on acr unlimited. i treat everybody with respect kindness fairness and respect first and foremost. i know how to keep my cool and deal with trouble makers respectfully and fairly to keep the gaming experience smooth for everybody. i play on acr a lot and i get along with everybody. i am honored to be part of this community and hope to continue to be here and watch it grow and help it develop into one of tremulous' greatest and most respected servers where players can be themselves, keep it civil, and have some good fun. after all, this is a game, and lets keep it that way. if anyone has objections to my application, please reply and it is my hope that we can work things out. if there is anything that i didn't cover then please be sure to tell me, so that i can fill in the relevant info.

"A man who has committed a mistake and doesn't correct it, is committing another mistake.” -- Confucius

IF YOU VOTE PLEASE POST A REASON FOR YOUR VOTE, OTHERWISE THE SUPERIORS WILL MAKE ME POST THIS AGAIN!!!! THANK YOU FOR VOTING

your friendly new admin,
badpoopie

Last edited by badpoopie on Sun May 31, 2009 2:32 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
BugHuman
General of the Army
General of the Army

Admin application for badpoopie (highest level (9) of admin for non-ACR member badpoopie) [on ACR unlimited] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin application for badpoopie (highest level (9) of admin for non-ACR member badpoopie) [on ACR unlimited]   Admin application for badpoopie (highest level (9) of admin for non-ACR member badpoopie) [on ACR unlimited] Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 6:12 pm

Read the Application Rules Please. And you can apply for any level below 10.
Back to top Go down
http://AdminCrazyRioters.com
badpoopie
Private 2
Private 2
badpoopie

PostSubject: Re: Admin application for badpoopie (highest level (9) of admin for non-ACR member badpoopie) [on ACR unlimited]   Admin application for badpoopie (highest level (9) of admin for non-ACR member badpoopie) [on ACR unlimited] Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 6:19 pm

BugHuman wrote:
Read the Application Rules Please. And you can apply for any level below 10.

sorry, i missed the rules because they were hidden on the second page. please sticky them so they can appear on top for other applicants to read before they post their application. thank you.
Back to top Go down
{ACR}Chris
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Admin application for badpoopie (highest level (9) of admin for non-ACR member badpoopie) [on ACR unlimited] 23818192

PostSubject: Re: Admin application for badpoopie (highest level (9) of admin for non-ACR member badpoopie) [on ACR unlimited]   Admin application for badpoopie (highest level (9) of admin for non-ACR member badpoopie) [on ACR unlimited] Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 9:33 am

BTW level 10 is NOT the highest level the highest level is 999
Back to top Go down
BugHuman
General of the Army
General of the Army

PostSubject: Re: Admin application for badpoopie (highest level (9) of admin for non-ACR member badpoopie) [on ACR unlimited]   Admin application for badpoopie (highest level (9) of admin for non-ACR member badpoopie) [on ACR unlimited] Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:49 am

I suggest someone to vote for this. Considering how I don't vote.
Back to top Go down
badpoopie
Private 2
Private 2
badpoopie

PostSubject: Re: Admin application for badpoopie (highest level (9) of admin for non-ACR member badpoopie) [on ACR unlimited]   Admin application for badpoopie (highest level (9) of admin for non-ACR member badpoopie) [on ACR unlimited] Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 2:31 pm

{ACR}Chris wrote:
BTW level 10 is NOT the highest level the highest level is 999

yes, you are absolutely right. i had a talk with bug about the process and to be honest was aghast and disappointed to find how inflexible it really is. what he told me is that non-acr members can't get lvls higher than 9, so people who fall into this category pretty much can't do anything useful to help run the server in any meaningful way, effectively forcing them to apply to acr. i changed the title a bit to make it more accurate in light of this.

i notice that i received a no vote, whoever voted no, can you please back it up with reason like i asked in my application. i tried to stress this, but if people don't read my application then please just don't vote if you can't back up your vote.

--
your friendly badpoopie in your neighborhood
Back to top Go down
Longshot
Private 2
Private 2
Longshot

PostSubject: Re: Admin application for badpoopie (highest level (9) of admin for non-ACR member badpoopie) [on ACR unlimited]   Admin application for badpoopie (highest level (9) of admin for non-ACR member badpoopie) [on ACR unlimited] Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 3:02 pm

BugHuman wrote:
I suggest someone to vote for this. Considering how I don't vote.
I'm scared of his pic tho...
Back to top Go down
BugHuman
General of the Army
General of the Army

PostSubject: Re: Admin application for badpoopie (highest level (9) of admin for non-ACR member badpoopie) [on ACR unlimited]   Admin application for badpoopie (highest level (9) of admin for non-ACR member badpoopie) [on ACR unlimited] Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 3:31 pm

No votes don't count without an explanation.
Back to top Go down
badpoopie
Private 2
Private 2
badpoopie

PostSubject: Re: Admin application for badpoopie (highest level (9) of admin for non-ACR member badpoopie) [on ACR unlimited]   Admin application for badpoopie (highest level (9) of admin for non-ACR member badpoopie) [on ACR unlimited] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 2:46 pm

i think the deadline for this is approaching. someone put down some votes with explanations here.
Back to top Go down
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Admin application for badpoopie (highest level (9) of admin for non-ACR member badpoopie) [on ACR unlimited] 23818192

PostSubject: Re: Admin application for badpoopie (highest level (9) of admin for non-ACR member badpoopie) [on ACR unlimited]   Admin application for badpoopie (highest level (9) of admin for non-ACR member badpoopie) [on ACR unlimited] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:07 pm

yea i agree with whitewizzard can you like change your picture because its really annoying i see enough stupid faces at school...
sorry if this sounds unnecessarily offensive...
(insert sigourney weaver quote here)

i would vote, but..... yea....
Back to top Go down
badpoopie
Private 2
Private 2
badpoopie

PostSubject: Re: Admin application for badpoopie (highest level (9) of admin for non-ACR member badpoopie) [on ACR unlimited]   Admin application for badpoopie (highest level (9) of admin for non-ACR member badpoopie) [on ACR unlimited] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:17 pm

seb0910 wrote:
yea i agree with whitewizzard can you like change your picture because its really annoying i see enough stupid faces at school...
sorry if this sounds unnecessarily offensive...
(insert sigourney weaver quote here)

i would vote, but..... yea....

that is offensive. i'm sorry that you find my face stupid/annoying and i think it is a foolish reason not to vote. i hope that people judge me by my actions and not by my appearance.
Back to top Go down
Longshot
Private 2
Private 2
Longshot

PostSubject: Re: Admin application for badpoopie (highest level (9) of admin for non-ACR member badpoopie) [on ACR unlimited]   Admin application for badpoopie (highest level (9) of admin for non-ACR member badpoopie) [on ACR unlimited] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:48 pm

It's just a dude wiht a female myspace pic... >.>

meh I'm Lolznub, i think I've been playing with you on ACRun...
Quite skilled with that overpowered pulse...

I vote yes b/c of the many times you've been Lolzed, you've never !raqequit ed

kept on trying, stolen mah tactics, ect, skill, ect...

Last edited by Whitewizard on Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
angrylemon
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
angrylemon

PostSubject: Re: Admin application for badpoopie (highest level (9) of admin for non-ACR member badpoopie) [on ACR unlimited]   Admin application for badpoopie (highest level (9) of admin for non-ACR member badpoopie) [on ACR unlimited] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:51 pm

please count one of those no's as a yes Very Happy i voted before he changed it down to lv 9. sorry
Back to top Go down
:Lad
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Admin application for badpoopie (highest level (9) of admin for non-ACR member badpoopie) [on ACR unlimited]   Admin application for badpoopie (highest level (9) of admin for non-ACR member badpoopie) [on ACR unlimited] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 4:09 pm

did this poll last longer than 3 days? if i recall bug told me polls over 3 days just get cancelled. (i could be wrong, someone correct me here)
Back to top Go down
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Admin application for badpoopie (highest level (9) of admin for non-ACR member badpoopie) [on ACR unlimited]   Admin application for badpoopie (highest level (9) of admin for non-ACR member badpoopie) [on ACR unlimited] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 5:01 pm

well if you hope THAT good luck getting through life, appearance decides everything including your job.

i just prefer not to see the faces of people i interact with online i find anonymity to be best.

i also dont like your username i find it ungainly =P but again these are not reasons for me not voting.
Back to top Go down
{ACR}Chris
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Admin application for badpoopie (highest level (9) of admin for non-ACR member badpoopie) [on ACR unlimited]   Admin application for badpoopie (highest level (9) of admin for non-ACR member badpoopie) [on ACR unlimited] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 7:11 pm

I'm thinking this is a non-legal vote for it is still running...............
Back to top Go down
(^TwinBladE^)
Private 2
Private 2

PostSubject: Re: Admin application for badpoopie (highest level (9) of admin for non-ACR member badpoopie) [on ACR unlimited]   Admin application for badpoopie (highest level (9) of admin for non-ACR member badpoopie) [on ACR unlimited] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 7:25 pm

Mem , u just said things i was thinking Very Happy Also that is not a reason for me not to vote , the real reason for it is that bug told i cant vote for admins Very Happy

But no one said yet that i cant roam wrum wrum in here forums and annoy some people eh?
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Admin application for badpoopie (highest level (9) of admin for non-ACR member badpoopie) [on ACR unlimited]   Admin application for badpoopie (highest level (9) of admin for non-ACR member badpoopie) [on ACR unlimited] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 10:45 pm

yeah ok, now i know for sure this poll isnt legit.
Back to top Go down
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Admin application for badpoopie (highest level (9) of admin for non-ACR member badpoopie) [on ACR unlimited]   Admin application for badpoopie (highest level (9) of admin for non-ACR member badpoopie) [on ACR unlimited] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 2:03 pm

wait, if the poll didnt pass then why does he have admin? i saw him use a command, but it was 2 days ago so i dont remember which, i think it was !allready ? correct me if im wrong.
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Admin application for badpoopie (highest level (9) of admin for non-ACR member badpoopie) [on ACR unlimited]   Admin application for badpoopie (highest level (9) of admin for non-ACR member badpoopie) [on ACR unlimited] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 2:24 pm

i think level2s have allready? and applying at forums get level 2
Back to top Go down
badpoopie
Private 2
Private 2
badpoopie

PostSubject: Re: Admin application for badpoopie (highest level (9) of admin for non-ACR member badpoopie) [on ACR unlimited]   Admin application for badpoopie (highest level (9) of admin for non-ACR member badpoopie) [on ACR unlimited] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 5:58 pm

{ACR}Chris wrote:
I'm thinking this is a non-legal vote for it is still running...............

hi crhis, i asked bug to change it to a 3-day poll since i couldn't edit it after i made the poll.
Back to top Go down
badpoopie
Private 2
Private 2
badpoopie

PostSubject: Re: Admin application for badpoopie (highest level (9) of admin for non-ACR member badpoopie) [on ACR unlimited]   Admin application for badpoopie (highest level (9) of admin for non-ACR member badpoopie) [on ACR unlimited] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 5:59 pm

Ladida wrote:
yeah ok, now i know for sure this poll isnt legit.

hi ladida, i asked bug to change the poll to 3 days but it looks like he never got around to it.
Back to top Go down
badpoopie
Private 2
Private 2
badpoopie

PostSubject: Re: Admin application for badpoopie (highest level (9) of admin for non-ACR member badpoopie) [on ACR unlimited]   Admin application for badpoopie (highest level (9) of admin for non-ACR member badpoopie) [on ACR unlimited] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 6:00 pm

seb0910 wrote:
wait, if the poll didnt pass then why does he have admin? i saw him use a command, but it was 2 days ago so i dont remember which, i think it was !allready ? correct me if im wrong.

it looks like the poll HAS PASSED since the only vote that counts was a yes vote.
Back to top Go down
badpoopie
Private 2
Private 2
badpoopie

PostSubject: Re: Admin application for badpoopie (highest level (9) of admin for non-ACR member badpoopie) [on ACR unlimited]   Admin application for badpoopie (highest level (9) of admin for non-ACR member badpoopie) [on ACR unlimited] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 6:01 pm

seb0910 wrote:

level 2 is when you register at these forums, which has !allready among other commands.
Back to top Go down
BugHuman
General of the Army
General of the Army

PostSubject: Re: Admin application for badpoopie (highest level (9) of admin for non-ACR member badpoopie) [on ACR unlimited]   Admin application for badpoopie (highest level (9) of admin for non-ACR member badpoopie) [on ACR unlimited] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 6:28 pm

uhhh u CAN edit the poll time and i will NOT do it for you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admin application for badpoopie (highest level (9) of admin for non-ACR member badpoopie) [on ACR unlimited]   Admin application for badpoopie (highest level (9) of admin for non-ACR member badpoopie) [on ACR unlimited] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Admin application for badpoopie (highest level (9) of admin for non-ACR member badpoopie) [on ACR unlimited]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next