{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters

Tremulous Clan

Home  Portal  Latest images  Search  RegisterRegister  Server Information  IM BugHuman  TeamspeakTeamspeak  IRC  Log in  
All Testing Decisions Will Be Made By The Second In Commands.

My ACR GUIDE, this is not the final version.

Go down 
+9
null
TheRoob
BugHuman
Atlantis
{ACR}Chris
Kramed
vyrus@ubuntu
ßleh
-theMbaude
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal

My ACR GUIDE, this is not the final version. 125be

My ACR GUIDE, this is not the final version. Empty
PostSubject: My ACR GUIDE, this is not the final version.   My ACR GUIDE, this is not the final version. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 12:13 pm

THE ACR HANDBOOK.

ACR, ACRit’s, and Ranks:
From what I can see ACR is basically divided into two parts, ACR and ACRit's("it" stands for "In Training"). Full ACR are allowed to wear the S> tag while ACRit's can not. For an ACRit to become an ACR he/she needs to take a test.

Rules of The Test:

1. No ghosting

2. The teams must be consisted of 2 players. The ACRit team must have two ACRit's and the ACR team must have one Scrimmer and one Elite (or 2 Elites or 1 Elite and 1 Scrimmer).

3. You may not attack the other team's base unless both players are in it or your team reaches Stage 3.

4. The winner is not based on the team that wins. The team could win but fail the test.

5. Camping period is maxed to a total of 6 minutes, this timer is not reset if you leave base. Until a team reaches Stage 3 this rule is put into effect.

6. The team of testers must not include mentors of the applicants.

Now for ACR. Once you get to become a full ACR member you'll get some better rights, for example you'll get 999 on Admin Crazy Rioters. . But not only that, you get the privilege of pursuing a new goal/rank, the E> rank, meaning Elite rank. That is the highest achievable rank. Once you have gotten the Elite rank, you stop. There are other ranks you can get though. As in B> for builder rank, SC> for scrim captain (Which may be unavailable) etc... Ranks are very important to show what skills you have to other clan members. And that's about enough said for ranks.

Mentor: One other privilege you get from being a full ACR is the right to mentor. This is what it means to be a mentor. As a mentor you are allowed to get a student or mentee. As a mentor towards a mentee you have to train them strongly and hard so that they can pass the Scrim Test and become a full ACR member. Our member M>{ACR}Atlantis is the mentor cordinator, so therefore it's his job to make sure who's mentor is who's mentee.

The Forum and In-Game Rules:
Now about the rules in general on our servers and the forums. As I can tell (and for some strange reason) we ABSOLUTLY HATE IT WHEN SOMEONE DOUBLE-POSTS. I did that once and I will never forget how many members screamed at me for doing so... Then after that it's basically just make your app in the correct section for the correct reason (otherwise you'll sound retarded). In the servers our rules are different of course. No hacking (that’s a surprise, never heard of any other servers that allows it) no impersonating ACR, no spamming (although I heard this one might be scratched off the list) no insulting BugHuman in any ways shape or form (that's a big no-no) and play fairly. If you want to find out more rules, just go on ACR Unlimited and type !Info Rules. And for your sake, do NOT take these rules lightly, they will cost you.

And that is basically a small guide for ACR.
Hope this is usefull Smile

I’ll make more detailed one’s later focusing on specific topics, but until then, this is what I have.

https://theacr.darkbb.com/news-f1/bug-s-list-of-helpful-topics-t1246.htm

Getting better people! All I really need is right now is some ACR history. Can anyone (old members preferable) PM me some stories or anything from the past?
-theMbaude

Last edited by -theMbaude on Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:53 am; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : Made it better)
Back to top Go down
ßleh
Private 2
Private 2
ßleh

PostSubject: Re: My ACR GUIDE, this is not the final version.   My ACR GUIDE, this is not the final version. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:11 pm

Should put the test to BECOME an ACRit. Rules, saying that they have to ask YOU, etc.
Back to top Go down
vyrus@ubuntu
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
vyrus@ubuntu

My ACR GUIDE, this is not the final version. 87495687

PostSubject: Re: My ACR GUIDE, this is not the final version.   My ACR GUIDE, this is not the final version. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 9:42 pm

-theMbaude wrote:
THE ACR HANDBOOK.

ACR, ACRit’s, and Ranks:
From what I can see ACR is basically divided into two parts, ACR and ACRit's("it" standing for "In Training"). Full ACR are allowed to wear the S> tag while ACRit's can not. For an ACRit to become and ACR he/she needs to a "test" that has the these following: One. There is to be no conversations between the Spectators and the players. Two. The teams must be consisted of 2 players. The ACRit team having two ACRit's and the S> having one Scrimmer and one Elite. Three. There is to be no attacking the other base unless both players are in it or it's Stage 3 (the base is stage3?!!). The winner is based on the teams, that well, wins. (my god, more than one team can win?!) If the ACRit's pass, they get to wear the ACR tag and S> tag. From there one they can go on to accomplish more things. So that's basically it for ACRit's. (comma) Now for ACR. Once/if you get to become a full ACR member you get some rights, like level 999 admin on Admin Crazy Rioters. But not only that, you get the privilege of pursuing (to persue) a new goal/rank, the E> rank, meaning Elite rank(suggestion: the E> (meaning elite) rank, that is). That is the highest achievable rank. Once you have gotten the Elite rank, you stop. You cannot progress (unless you can and I just don't know about it). There are other ranks you can get though. As (though, as in) in B> for builder rank, SC> for scrim captain (Which may be inavailable) etc... And that's about enough said about ranks.

The Forum and In-Game Rules:
Now about the rules in general on our servers and the forums. As I can tell (and for some strange reason) we ABSOLUTLY HATE WHEN PEOPLE DOUBLE-POST on someone who double-posts (wtF!!). I did that once and I will never forget how many members screamed at me for doing so... Then after that it's basically just (about making) make your app in the correct section etc... In the servers our rules are different. No hacking (that’s a surprise, never heard of any other servers that allow it) no impersonating ACR, no spamming (although I heard this one might be scratched off the list) no insulting BugHuman in any ways shape or form (that's a big no-no) and play farely. If you want to find out more rules, just go on ACR Unlimited and type !Info Rules.

And that is basically a small guide for ACR.
Hope this is usefull Smile

I’ll make more detailed one’s later focusing on specific topics, but until then, this is what you have.

That's basically my first one, I'm kinda just looking for comments on what I should put in for some general rules or what I should take out.
-theMbaude

well, when u get into details I hope this helps a bit, i know u wrote it in casual slang, but if ur aiming for official stickeys ect ect, u need a proofreader
Razz Razz Razz

there are more mistakes ( i think ) but i just did a basic clean up
Back to top Go down
http://www.vyrus.zzl.org/
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: My ACR GUIDE, this is not the final version.   My ACR GUIDE, this is not the final version. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 8:03 am

Ya I haven't edited it yet, right now I'm just concentrating on getting all the right facts, then I'll edit. Thanks for the corrections lol, that will save me a huge amount of time.
Back to top Go down
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: My ACR GUIDE, this is not the final version.   My ACR GUIDE, this is not the final version. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 5:26 am

Can I have some more help on what I should fix with this? Because I only have Bleh's comment so I can't really add too much. Remeber that I'm doing a full guide to ACR, so it has to be good, so therefore I need your opinion.

Hope to here from you guys soon.
Back to top Go down
Kramed
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: My ACR GUIDE, this is not the final version.   My ACR GUIDE, this is not the final version. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 6:15 am

You want some about history of ACR?? Would be Cewl right? somting like an introduction..
Back to top Go down
http://www.admincrazyrioters.com
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: My ACR GUIDE, this is not the final version.   My ACR GUIDE, this is not the final version. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 1:37 pm

YEEEESSSSS, pm me what you know. and Ill be sure to have it in.
Back to top Go down
{ACR}Chris
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

My ACR GUIDE, this is not the final version. 23818192

PostSubject: Re: My ACR GUIDE, this is not the final version.   My ACR GUIDE, this is not the final version. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 9:54 am

Mbaud remember rioters changed it's lvl 5 now I think u get.
Back to top Go down
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: My ACR GUIDE, this is not the final version.   My ACR GUIDE, this is not the final version. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 6:56 am

Ya I still need more info from bug (If he's reply my PM's) about that stuff.
Back to top Go down
Atlantis
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: My ACR GUIDE, this is not the final version.   My ACR GUIDE, this is not the final version. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 10:21 am

umm it doesn't have to be 1 scrimmer one elite it just has to have 1 elite so there could be 2.
Back to top Go down
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: My ACR GUIDE, this is not the final version.   My ACR GUIDE, this is not the final version. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 2:53 pm

lol i finally got you to post.
Back to top Go down
Atlantis
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: My ACR GUIDE, this is not the final version.   My ACR GUIDE, this is not the final version. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 3:38 pm

you wanted me to?
Back to top Go down
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: My ACR GUIDE, this is not the final version.   My ACR GUIDE, this is not the final version. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 6:47 am

I need EVERYONE too!

This is the ACR GUIDE and history project. I need EVERYONES advice/complaints on it! All I require is that you PM it to me.
Back to top Go down
BugHuman
General of the Army
General of the Army

PostSubject: Re: My ACR GUIDE, this is not the final version.   My ACR GUIDE, this is not the final version. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:39 pm

What about the {ACRit} test?
Back to top Go down
http://AdminCrazyRioters.com
TheRoob
Private 2
Private 2
TheRoob

PostSubject: Re: My ACR GUIDE, this is not the final version.   My ACR GUIDE, this is not the final version. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:46 pm

What about the fact that if one person does everything on the scrim test, only that person passes.
Back to top Go down
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: My ACR GUIDE, this is not the final version.   My ACR GUIDE, this is not the final version. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 4:04 pm

TheRoob wrote:
What about the fact that if one person does everything on the scrim test, only that person passes.

And you are saying...?

Btw, who edited my guide? Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
BugHuman
General of the Army
General of the Army

PostSubject: Re: My ACR GUIDE, this is not the final version.   My ACR GUIDE, this is not the final version. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 4:32 pm

My ACR GUIDE, this is not the final version. Capturesd
Back to top Go down
http://AdminCrazyRioters.com
vyrus@ubuntu
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
vyrus@ubuntu

PostSubject: Re: My ACR GUIDE, this is not the final version.   My ACR GUIDE, this is not the final version. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 6:06 pm

hmmm, i liek it but i liked the part where u described ur experiences first meeting acr ppl, and when u took the test...
Back to top Go down
http://www.vyrus.zzl.org/
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: My ACR GUIDE, this is not the final version.   My ACR GUIDE, this is not the final version. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:00 pm

Ty alot bug for doing that.

@vyrus, the only problem was that that was pertaning to me, not the guilde.
Back to top Go down
TheRoob
Private 2
Private 2
TheRoob

PostSubject: Re: My ACR GUIDE, this is not the final version.   My ACR GUIDE, this is not the final version. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:35 pm

I'm saying you should add it? =P
Back to top Go down
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: My ACR GUIDE, this is not the final version.   My ACR GUIDE, this is not the final version. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:45 pm

Add what?
Back to top Go down
ßleh
Private 2
Private 2
ßleh

PostSubject: Re: My ACR GUIDE, this is not the final version.   My ACR GUIDE, this is not the final version. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 11:00 pm

You still haven't added the actual test to BECOME ACRit.
Back to top Go down
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

My ACR GUIDE, this is not the final version. 23818192

PostSubject: Re: My ACR GUIDE, this is not the final version.   My ACR GUIDE, this is not the final version. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:20 am

Bug add the new E> rules, peebrain came on and thought the ones being tested had to win 2 out of 3 and no limit on camping.
Back to top Go down
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: My ACR GUIDE, this is not the final version.   My ACR GUIDE, this is not the final version. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:27 pm

oooooh i get it, from what I hear people want me to edit THIS guide. I was using word to do it. But ok, ill do it on site.
Back to top Go down
Atlantis
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: My ACR GUIDE, this is not the final version.   My ACR GUIDE, this is not the final version. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 6:02 pm

-theMbaude wrote:
oooooh i get it, from what I hear people want me to edit THIS guide. I was using word to do it. But ok, ill do it on site.
Ahem *clears throat* AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My ACR GUIDE, this is not the final version.   My ACR GUIDE, this is not the final version. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My ACR GUIDE, this is not the final version.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next