{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters

Tremulous Clan

Home  Portal  Latest images  Search  RegisterRegister  Server Information  IM BugHuman  TeamspeakTeamspeak  IRC  Log in  
All Testing Decisions Will Be Made By The Second In Commands.

Battle Dawn

Go down 
+8
Spock
vyrus@ubuntu
linux26
null
TheRoob
:Lad
-theMbaude
Poison(Killa)
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
vyrus@ubuntu
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
vyrus@ubuntu

Battle Dawn - Page 2 87495687

Battle Dawn - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Dawn   Battle Dawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 12:43 pm

lets cool this down a little....

*pulls out liquid nitrogen firehose*
Back to top Go down
http://www.vyrus.zzl.org/
Spock
Private 2
Private 2
Spock

PostSubject: Re: Battle Dawn   Battle Dawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 1:04 pm

lol vyrus
Back to top Go down
Iridescent Blade
Sergeant
Sergeant
Iridescent Blade

PostSubject: Re: Battle Dawn   Battle Dawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 2:52 pm

violence
Back to top Go down
http://www.tagamespage.webs.com
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal

Battle Dawn - Page 2 125be

PostSubject: Re: Battle Dawn   Battle Dawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 3:15 pm

Rules,
Level 40, No legendaries, must be first generation, can't use battle crap on them (like the shit that raises their Attack, or Defense), and you get 3.

Choose wisely.
Back to top Go down
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Battle Dawn - Page 2 23818192

PostSubject: Re: Battle Dawn   Battle Dawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 7:49 pm

:Lad wrote:
seb0910 wrote:
you post about a mysterious person {ACR} is cool with your rep, you do this in a thread that has nothing to do with spam like that, and you do this right after i post. im the only person youve flamed at recently, and you say you have a good idea of who the person is. now i wonder, who else could this person youre referring to be? it can then be inferred that im that person. you dont need a name, retard. obviously youre so dumb that you dont know what an inference is, and to be honest i cant believe that youre that dumb. i can, however, believe that youre too dumb to realize that youre "butthurt" about other things towards me as well. are you thinking about a particular event, or do you think i have a certain incident in mind? this thought process you're [most likely not] following is called an inference, and although there is a good chance youre so {ACR} is cool dumb you dont know what i just said, that is my lesson for today to help you fix your retard logic.

back on part of the topic thanks to the douche wasting time and leading it farther off. I'm trying it out and built around there

wow you are retarded and fucking beyond annoying, douchebag. Idk how you are still even here. You complain about going off topic and what do you continue to do. I said one thing after you had said something and you instantly think I would be referring to your faggot ass. It's no wonder you are such a fag troll cuz all you ever want to do is cry like a bitch at everyone.

btw killa, I lost interest fairly quickly in it and closed out of it Razz i finished the tutorial though.

you're still going? Laughing what a whiney baby. btw congratulations, throwing as many swears and insults as you can think of at the moment means you have reached the argument potential of non-hick white trash! aw don't get so down on yourself, that's atleast a baby step away from retard logic!

Mbaud I told you I'm using my legendaries, but I don't fight FAGGOTs like lad. It's a rule, like how you don't lose to YOUNGSTERs or BUGCATCHERs after your main is level 10, you just don't do it..
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Battle Dawn   Battle Dawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 8:25 pm

lol acting like im the first to use an insult. Cept I say anything and you think you have to fight me. Only problem is you couldn't win a fight against anyone cuz you're too much of a sorry excuse of a douchebag. Do us all a favor and just shoot yourself Smile
Back to top Go down
vyrus@ubuntu
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
vyrus@ubuntu

PostSubject: Re: Battle Dawn   Battle Dawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 9:29 pm

Jerry Jerry Jerry
*cheers from sidelines*

im taking a more positive stance
POPCORN $5 a pop!
GET YOUR POPCORN!
Back to top Go down
Atlantis
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Battle Dawn   Battle Dawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 9:33 pm

vyrus@ubuntu wrote:

I have a idea Vyrus!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
linux26
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
linux26

PostSubject: Re: Battle Dawn   Battle Dawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 9:44 pm

Atlantis wrote:
vyrus@ubuntu wrote:

I have a idea Vyrus!

Spoiler:
Someone obviously hasn't read their laws of thermodynamics.
Back to top Go down
Goober
Private 2
Private 2

PostSubject: Re: Battle Dawn   Battle Dawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 10:22 pm

linux26 wrote:
Atlantis wrote:
vyrus@ubuntu wrote:

I have a idea Vyrus!

Spoiler:
The third law of thermodynamics concerns the entropy of a perfect crystal at absolute zero temperature, and implies that it is impossible to cool a system to exactly absolute zero.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
linux26
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
linux26

PostSubject: Re: Battle Dawn   Battle Dawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 10:49 pm

Goober wrote:
linux26 wrote:
Atlantis wrote:
vyrus@ubuntu wrote:

I have a idea Vyrus!

Spoiler:
The third law of thermodynamics concerns the entropy of a perfect crystal at absolute zero temperature, and implies that it is impossible to cool a system to exactly absolute zero.
>implying that's not what I was referring to
Back to top Go down
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Battle Dawn   Battle Dawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:25 am

seb0910 wrote:
It's a rule, like how you don't lose to YOUNGSTERs or BUGCATCHERs after your main is level 10, you just don't do it..

I—I knew that!
Back to top Go down
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Battle Dawn   Battle Dawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 7:07 pm

lol acting like im the first to use an insult. Cept I say anything and you think you have to fight me. Only problem is you couldn't win a fight against anyone cuz you're too much of a sorry excuse of a douchebag. Do us all a favor and just shoot yourself Smile
rule #5 in arguments: if your opponent insults you and tells you to remove yourself from the debate (vocally or physically) and does both consecutively, he/she is out of alternatives and defeated.

DADADADADADADA! Player defeated FAGGOT LAD!
"J-just... go shoot yourself! D-douchebag Sad !"
SEB0910 collected ¥350 in rewards!

Wow, only 350, what a waste of time, I'd have gotten more from jumping on the mbaud bandwagon.
Back to top Go down
linux26
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
linux26

PostSubject: Re: Battle Dawn   Battle Dawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 8:23 pm

I think both Seb and Lad need to go to the argument clinic.
Back to top Go down
vyrus@ubuntu
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
vyrus@ubuntu

PostSubject: Re: Battle Dawn   Battle Dawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 9:30 pm

linux26 wrote:
I think both Seb and Lad need to go to the argument clinic.

<3 monty python
+1
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Battle Dawn   Battle Dawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:27 pm

That kid seriously needs to get his ass kicked in reality instead of floating through life like some preppy snob thinking the world revolves around him.
Back to top Go down
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Battle Dawn   Battle Dawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:32 pm

seb0910 wrote:
rule #5 in arguments: if your opponent insults you and tells you to remove yourself from the debate (vocally or physically) and does both consecutively, he/she is out of alternatives and defeated.

DADADADADADADA! Player defeated FAGGOT LAD!
"J-just... go shoot yourself! D-douchebag Sad !"
SEB0910 collected ¥350 in rewards!

Wow, only 350, what a waste of time, I'd have gotten more from jumping on the mbaud bandwagon.

Ya! You tell him! Wait, what? NO... NOT THE BANDWAGON!...NO, NO. I CHANGE MY MIND! GO LAD!
Back to top Go down
linux26
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
linux26

PostSubject: Re: Battle Dawn   Battle Dawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:52 pm

Fucking Lad and Mem. Why don't you both go to 2nd server and settle this once and for all like real men?
Back to top Go down
vyrus@ubuntu
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
vyrus@ubuntu

PostSubject: Re: Battle Dawn   Battle Dawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 11:12 pm

linux26 wrote:
Fucking Lad and Mem. Why don't you both go to 2nd server and settle this once and for all like real men nerdycomputergameaddictedangermanagementcases ?
Back to top Go down
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Battle Dawn   Battle Dawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 11:01 am

That kid seriously needs to get his ass kicked in reality instead of floating through life like some preppy snob thinking the world revolves around him.

yeah! Darn Internet kids, I can't beat em so I wish I could kick their ass in real life! Cuz that's just the prep way to do things! CAN'T BEAT EM, KICK THEIR ASS IN RL.

But Lin I told The.One idgaf about skills.

And silly vyrus, Internet people can't make me ANGRY Razz
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Battle Dawn   Battle Dawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 1:15 pm

He has no skills anyway, you know that lin. I'd beat him in trem even with my shitty computer right now, and in real life would be no problem just one punch. Smile Pretending like he doesn't get angry when he writes a paragraph about me making a sentence that never said anything to him and he blows up over that. No....the immediate attack and defensive behavior was him being totally calm and collected. Laughing BAHAHAH trying to say things like "cant be em on the internet ill beat em in real life". Talk all this talk and all of a sudden turn around cuz theirs nothing that you have worth backing up anyway. Just goes to show how much of a pussy you must be, you must have gotten your ass kicked plenty of times meaning you just sit at home all day and read your manga in the corner and cry a little. One wrong look at someone at school and they'll shove your head down the toilet lmao loser. "I'll try and be a troll on the internet cuz I have no life and noone listens to me so I have to bitch and moan to everyone about what they do, WAHH! Crying or Very sad " (my interpretation of a douche=mem)
Back to top Go down
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Battle Dawn   Battle Dawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 2:22 pm

He has no skills anyway, you know that lin. I'd beat him in trem even with my shitty computer right now, and in real life would be no problem just one punch. Smile Pretending like he doesn't get angry when he writes a paragraph about me making a sentence that never said anything to him and he blows up over that. No....the immediate attack and defensive behavior was him being totally calm and collected. Laughing BAHAHAH trying to say things like "cant be em on the internet ill beat em in real life". Talk all this talk and all of a sudden turn around cuz theirs nothing that you have worth backing up anyway. Just goes to show how much of a pussy you must be, you must have gotten your ass kicked plenty of times meaning you just sit at home all day and read your manga in the corner and cry a little. One wrong look at someone at school and they'll shove your head down the toilet lmao loser. "I'll try and be a troll on the internet cuz I have no life and noone listens to me so I have to bitch and moan to everyone about what they do, WAHH! Crying or Very sad " (my interpretation of a douche=mem)

(in a quiet golf announcer's voice) What an intense debate, ladies and gentlemen. After a rather punishing defeat, Lad abandons his strategy of trying to provoke Memory to kill himself, and instead attempts an Intelligence Check and a Will Save. The dice are cast and... how unfortunate, his check failed and it seems he was unable to save his pride.

you must have gotten your ass kicked plenty of times meaning you just sit at home all day and read your manga in the corner and cry a little. One wrong look at someone at school and they'll shove your head down the toilet lmao loser

ZOMG GUYSCH he totally nailed me!

thisch isch me at school when i look at schomeone!
Battle Dawn - Page 2 Live-feed-bruised-face

and THISCH isch what they do to me afterwardsch!
Battle Dawn - Page 2 Head-stuck-in-toilet-picture

and then finally when i am at home and schafe for the day, thisch isch what i do for LEISCHURE! Schorry guysch if I do not appear preschentable, I wasch in a rusch to attend my orthidontischt appointment.
Battle Dawn - Page 2 Mangan10

zomg guysch, lad isch schuch a badasch i totally want to be a cool schuckscheschfull perschon like him, itsch my lifesch ambischion.

Laughing

some insight for the rest of you, so this isnt just flame wars: see this is why i dont usually argue online with preppy trash. first off, they cant argue for shit, just look at facebook drama, its always "LMAO youre such a bitch!" "LOL seriously? youre the assholeeee just shutup!" "ROFL youre are the biggest loser just stop talking", your most basic of insults, and its like talking to a wall that has No, YOU shutup! painted on it. secondly, being sheltered as a child, they know only what they see in media, which is stereotypes. a fact of life is, people are dumb, which is why most of america believes stereotypes are all that exist. this is untrue in most places, although i wont claim that they are completely non-existent. however, your average dumb american kid ('i hAve a preTTy g00d ideA wHo teH loSer im rEFerRing to iS aNd iM surE YOu do ToO bUt I aM NoT namIng NAmes" [*cough*iTS lAd*cough*]) is, well, dumb. They cant formulate an argument with reason and warrants, which makes them feel powerless online. So they fantasize their opponent as a stereotypical nerd, the first person they assume would be behind an alias. They do this to empower themselves, because in their thinking, nerds are weak and pathetic, so by imagining their opponent a nerd, they boost their own confidence and consequently attempt to bring the argument into the physical world where they feel superior. What your average dumb American kid most likely doesnt know is that most internetters are from varied backgrounds, and will continue not knowing this throughout life until they are old, by which time they either learned it or they didnt. but thats a long time, so until then its all "your a gay pusy nerd who lives at home in your room and does stuff on a computer, and, and... *duuuh whats something else my daddy yelled at me not to be*.... oh, and youre FAT!", just basic stuff to help lessen the blow they believe has been dealt to their pride.
Back to top Go down
BugHuman
General of the Army
General of the Army

PostSubject: Re: Battle Dawn   Battle Dawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 4:02 pm

I has dat manga book he's holding. O.o
Back to top Go down
http://AdminCrazyRioters.com
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Battle Dawn   Battle Dawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 4:21 pm

BugHuman wrote:
I has dat manga book he's holding. O.o

LOL ME TOO!!
Back to top Go down
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Battle Dawn   Battle Dawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 5:00 pm

if you look closely you'll notice he's holding a cigarette in the same hand as the book Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle Dawn   Battle Dawn - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle Dawn
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next