{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters

Tremulous Clan

Home  Portal  Latest images  Search  RegisterRegister  Server Information  IM BugHuman  TeamspeakTeamspeak  IRC  Log in  
All Testing Decisions Will Be Made By The Second In Commands.

Battle Dawn

Go down 
+8
Spock
vyrus@ubuntu
linux26
null
TheRoob
:Lad
-theMbaude
Poison(Killa)
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Iridescent Blade
Sergeant
Sergeant
Iridescent Blade

Battle Dawn - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Dawn   Battle Dawn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 6:56 pm

dang, if you guys worked toghether you could write a book titled "How to win Flame Wars"

btw, noice video related to topic, the lyrics are funny too. (below)

Spoiler:

Last edited by Iridescent Blade on Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:17 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added lyrics)
Back to top Go down
http://www.tagamespage.webs.com
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal

Battle Dawn - Page 3 125be

PostSubject: Re: Battle Dawn   Battle Dawn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 7:03 pm

Haha the guy with the manga, in mems post, reminds me of what, I think, Linux looks like... hehe
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Battle Dawn - Page 3 23818192

PostSubject: Re: Battle Dawn   Battle Dawn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 7:29 pm

meh I had all this stuff typed out and clicked out. I figured what is the {ACR} is cool point. Talking to him is like talking to a damn stop sign. All it says is the same damn thing over and over and over, even when it's wrong it only knows one thing. Ready for this guys? I predict another thought out paragraph on how I am so defeated and have no way at "comin back". LOL well? Show some more pictures you had saved on your computer, lets us pity you more.
seb0910 wrote:
i dont usually argue online
RIIIIIIIIGHT. Laughing
If I could I would just laugh in your face every time you tried to open your mouth. lol what a joke. OH I just lost again! CURSE YOU TROLL!! Mbaud send your Asslan warriors and destroy the troll. YOU control the army Razz
Back to top Go down
vyrus@ubuntu
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
vyrus@ubuntu

Battle Dawn - Page 3 87495687

PostSubject: Re: Battle Dawn   Battle Dawn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 7:41 pm

:Lad wrote:
Talking to him is like talking to a damn stop sign. All it says is the same damn thing over and over and over, even when it's wrong

im glad i don't live near u
Back to top Go down
http://www.vyrus.zzl.org/
Atlantis
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Battle Dawn   Battle Dawn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 8:21 pm

seb0910 wrote:

some insight for the rest of you, so this isnt just flame wars: see this is why i dont usually argue online with preppy trash. first off, they cant argue for shit, just look at facebook drama, its always "LMAO youre such a bitch!" "LOL seriously? youre the assholeeee just shutup!" "ROFL youre are the biggest loser just stop talking", your most basic of insults, and its like talking to a wall that has No, YOU shutup! painted on it. secondly, being sheltered as a child, they know only what they see in media, which is stereotypes. a fact of life is, people are dumb, which is why most of america believes stereotypes are all that exist. this is untrue in most places, although i wont claim that they are completely non-existent. however, your average dumb american kid ('i hAve a preTTy g00d ideA wHo teH loSer im rEFerRing to iS aNd iM surE YOu do ToO bUt I aM NoT namIng NAmes" [*cough*iTS lAd*cough*]) is, well, dumb. They cant formulate an argument with reason and warrants, which makes them feel powerless online. So they fantasize their opponent as a stereotypical nerd, the first person they assume would be behind an alias. They do this to empower themselves, because in their thinking, nerds are weak and pathetic, so by imagining their opponent a nerd, they boost their own confidence and consequently attempt to bring the argument into the physical world where they feel superior. What your average dumb American kid most likely doesnt know is that most internetters are from varied backgrounds, and will continue not knowing this throughout life until they are old, by which time they either learned it or they didnt. but thats a long time, so until then its all "your a gay pusy nerd who lives at home in your room and does stuff on a computer, and, and... *duuuh whats something else my daddy yelled at me not to be*.... oh, and youre FAT!", just basic stuff to help lessen the blow they believe has been dealt to their pride.
Ya.... reason... you started this all with a inference...
Back to top Go down
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Battle Dawn   Battle Dawn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 9:40 pm

:Lad wrote:
meh I had all this stuff typed out and clicked out. I figured what is the {ACR} is cool point. Talking to him is like talking to a damn stop sign. All it says is the same damn thing over and over and over, even when it's wrong it only knows one thing. Ready for this guys? I predict another thought out paragraph on how I am so defeated and have no way at "comin back". LOL well? Show some more pictures you had saved on your computer, lets us pity you more.
seb0910 wrote:
i dont usually argue online
RIIIIIIIIGHT. Laughing
If I could I would just laugh in your face every time you tried to open your mouth. lol what a joke. OH I just lost again! CURSE YOU TROLL!! Mbaud send your Asslan warriors and destroy the troll. YOU control the army Razz
Oh of course not. I already won and collected your rather measly ¥350, then did a funny post, which got some comments as you can (well, again, most likely not) see. I have better things to do, and I'm not the one still desperately clawing for support in this pathetic excuse for a debate, and from mbaud of all people (sorry mbaud Razz).

Atlantis wrote:
seb0910 wrote:

some insight for the rest of you, so this isnt just flame wars: see this is why i dont usually argue online with preppy trash. first off, they cant argue for shit, just look at facebook drama, its always "LMAO youre such a bitch!" "LOL seriously? youre the assholeeee just shutup!" "ROFL youre are the biggest loser just stop talking", your most basic of insults, and its like talking to a wall that has No, YOU shutup! painted on it. secondly, being sheltered as a child, they know only what they see in media, which is stereotypes. a fact of life is, people are dumb, which is why most of america believes stereotypes are all that exist. this is untrue in most places, although i wont claim that they are completely non-existent. however, your average dumb american kid ('i hAve a preTTy g00d ideA wHo teH loSer im rEFerRing to iS aNd iM surE YOu do ToO bUt I aM NoT namIng NAmes" [*cough*iTS lAd*cough*]) is, well, dumb. They cant formulate an argument with reason and warrants, which makes them feel powerless online. So they fantasize their opponent as a stereotypical nerd, the first person they assume would be behind an alias. They do this to empower themselves, because in their thinking, nerds are weak and pathetic, so by imagining their opponent a nerd, they boost their own confidence and consequently attempt to bring the argument into the physical world where they feel superior. What your average dumb American kid most likely doesnt know is that most internetters are from varied backgrounds, and will continue not knowing this throughout life until they are old, by which time they either learned it or they didnt. but thats a long time, so until then its all "your a gay pusy nerd who lives at home in your room and does stuff on a computer, and, and... *duuuh whats something else my daddy yelled at me not to be*.... oh, and youre FAT!", just basic stuff to help lessen the blow they believe has been dealt to their pride.
Ya.... reason... you started this all with a inference...
What are you getting at? You reach an inference through reason. You see a dude run into a phone booth, then superman comes out, so it can be inferred that the dude is Clark Kent with the reasoning that Clark Kent is superman.
Back to top Go down
Atlantis
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Battle Dawn   Battle Dawn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 10:08 pm

If your going to be strict with lad on everything he says then how about the fact that in court a inference gets you nowhere you have to have proof which you don't have.
Back to top Go down
Iridescent Blade
Sergeant
Sergeant
Iridescent Blade

PostSubject: Re: Battle Dawn   Battle Dawn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 10:53 pm

What? no recognition for my funny, yet relevant video?
Back to top Go down
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Battle Dawn   Battle Dawn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 10:57 pm

Hmmm... It is true Ladida... I do control our army... Let me consult my warlocs and i will let you know the outcome, Ladida. Until then, I bid you good journey across the cyberland. Now be off, ride! Ride like the wind!
Back to top Go down
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Battle Dawn   Battle Dawn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 12:29 pm

Atlantis wrote:
If your going to be strict with lad on everything he says then how about the fact that in court a inference gets you nowhere you have to have proof which you don't have.

but its not court, its a forum. if this was a courtroom, then there'd be a judge, and a jury, and we'd have lawyers and stuff, and there would be order. in a forum people just talk, and there's no real order of posting unless admins enforce one. in situations like this, i like to structure my argument with warrants and stuff, but nobody is making me, and as you can tell from his pathetic posts of "duhh LOL go kill yourself, LMAO and uhhhh go read manga", nobody is making lad.

but i see youre using reasoning though, thats good to see.
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Battle Dawn   Battle Dawn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 3:29 pm

meh, I just deleted my last post. I wanna end this right now and say let their be peace. We don't need to drag this on cuz it really isn't ever gonna end and it's really just a waste of our times. I'm hoping you can agree with that.
Back to top Go down
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Battle Dawn   Battle Dawn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 4:20 pm

My Warlocks and I are still discussing the subject... I will keep you posted... But the ratio of of the army working for you, Ladida, is 6:8, so far.
Back to top Go down
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Battle Dawn   Battle Dawn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 4:29 pm

i am always happy to end pointless arguments.

let there be violence

however i was prompted to do a quick analysis before the edit was made, which vyrus can have for his archives soz not to waste it (vyrus do u still have teh archives, i haz an analysis for joo)
Back to top Go down
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Battle Dawn   Battle Dawn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 7:19 pm

Hhhhh... we have done this before, you guys say your sorry, 10 threads later, FUK YOU LAD, GO DIE MEM! Stuff in that genre... Can we have a legitimate peace, with apologies??
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Battle Dawn   Battle Dawn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 7:33 pm

lol neither of us have ever said sorry. I am pretty sure. We're just agreeing to shut up and keep the peace for awhile lol
Back to top Go down
vyrus@ubuntu
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
vyrus@ubuntu

PostSubject: Re: Battle Dawn   Battle Dawn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 8:26 pm

seb0910 wrote:
Atlantis wrote:

but its not court, its a forum. if this was a courtroom, then there'd be a judge, and a jury, and we'd have lawyers and stuff, and there would be order. in a forum people just talk, and there's no real order of posting unless admins enforce one. in situations like this, i like to structure my argument with warrants and stuff, but nobody is making me, and as you can tell from his pathetic posts of "duhh LOL go kill yourself, LMAO and uhhhh go read manga", nobody is making lad.

but i see youre using reasoning though, thats good to see.

but this is a court.... bug is your judge, and linux is your jury...
mbaud is your lawyer, and explorer is your prosecutor.....

YOU'RE {ACR} is cool
Back to top Go down
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Battle Dawn   Battle Dawn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 8:38 pm

IM HIS LAWYER?? I BETTER GET MY $$ (POINTS) FORM YOU OR I QUIT, AND YOUR SCREWED!
Back to top Go down
Iridescent Blade
Sergeant
Sergeant
Iridescent Blade

PostSubject: Re: Battle Dawn   Battle Dawn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 12:00 am

Kin i be teh BALIFF?

"All rise, Judge Bug presiding!"
Back to top Go down
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Battle Dawn   Battle Dawn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 12:25 am

Iridescent Blade wrote:
Kin i be teh BALIFF?

Me- Ladida, do you solemnly swear to say the truth, and nothing but the truth?
Ladida- No.
IE- OBJECTION YOUR HONOR!
Bughuman- Denied.
Me- Very well. Did you not, on the day before today, call Memory a "fag"?
Ladida- Yes.
Me- AHA! But I have it right here that you infact did cal— wait, what? You're admitting it?
Ladida- Yes.
Memory- Mbaud, you suck.
Bughuman- Order, order *smacks the ban hammer a few times*
Me- That is all, thank you.
IE- *Glares at me with an evil glare* Ok... Memory, please stand. Do you swear to say the truth, and nothing but the truth?
Memory- Ha sure.
IE- Very well. Why have you been fighting Ladida?
Me- *Mumbles* Oh sh*t... here we go...
Memory- *Glares at Lad* Well it started off when he became a Second in command. He had no right to join, he has simply won a contest, when I, had worked my ass off for this position.
IE- And do you not find this fair?
Memory- Not at all your honor.

*Few thousand questions later*

Me- Objection your honor! Wether or not Linux can fit 3 people, or 2 seals and a beach ball in his anus has nothing to do with the case!
BugHuman- *In a an amused tone* I find this quite fascinating actually, objection overruled. So how did you fit the second seal again?
Linux- *explains*
Me, IE, Memory, Ladida- O.o

*few hours later after a food fight*

Bughuman- ORDER ORDER! *smashes banhammer, and a few of our spectators disappeared(banned)* I will not stand this ruckus in my court room!
Me- *about to through a pineapple* Huh? Ok ok, fine. *puts the pineapple down*
Bughuman- Very well. It is up to the jury to decide the outcome.
Jury (Everyone not mentioned so far)- Ok, we have decided that Peace is the answer, that they are both great people who should just move on and live happily. They may have different opinions but they are our clan members nonetheless. So Ladida and Memory, stop fighting.

-theMbaude Very Happy

Last edited by -theMbaude on Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : corrections)
Back to top Go down
linux26
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
linux26

PostSubject: Re: Battle Dawn   Battle Dawn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 2:30 am

-theMbaude wrote:
Iridescent Blade wrote:
Kin i be teh BALIFF?

Me- Ladida, do you solemnly swear to say the truth, and nothing but the truth?
Ladida- No.
IE- OBJECTION YOUR HONOR!
Bughuman- Denied.
Me- Very well. Did you not, on the day before today, call Memory a "fag"?
Ladida- Yes.
Me- AHA! But I have it right here that you infact did cal— wait, what? You're admitting it?
Ladida- Yes.
Memory- Mbaud, you suck.
Bughuman- Order, order *smacks the ban hammer a few times*
Me- That is all, thank you.
IE- *Glares at me with an evil glare* Ok... Memory, please stand. Do you swear to say the truth, and nothing but the truth?
Memory- Ha sure.
IE- Very well. Why have you been fighting Ladida?
Me- *Mumbles* Oh sh*t... here we go...
Memory- *Glares at Lad* Well it started off when he became a Second in command. He had no right to join, he has simply won a contest, when I, had worked my ass off for this position.
IE- And do you not find this fair?
Memory- Not at all your honor.

*Few thousand questions later*

Me- Objection your honor! Wether or not Linux can fit 3 people, or 2 seals and a beach ball in his anus has nothing to do with the case!
BugHuman- *In a an amused tone* I find this quite fascinating actually, objection overruled. So how did you fit the second seal again?
Linux- *explains*
Me, IE, Memory, Ladida- O.o

*few hours later after a food fight*

Bughuman- ORDER ORDER! *smashes banhammer, and a few of our spectators disappeared(banned)* I will not stand this ruckus in my court room!
Me- *about to through a pineapple* Huh? Ok ok, fine. *puts the pineapple down*
Bughuman- Very well. It is up to the jury to decide the outcome.
Jury (Everyone not mentioned so far)- Ok, we have decided that Peace is the answer, that they are both great people who should just move on and live happily. They may have different opinions but they are our clan members nonetheless. So Ladida and Memory, stop fighting.

-theMbaude Very Happy
A++++ 10/10 definitely would read again

-theMbaude wrote:
*about to through a pineapple*
:/
Back to top Go down
vyrus@ubuntu
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
vyrus@ubuntu

PostSubject: Re: Battle Dawn   Battle Dawn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 2:39 am

linux26 wrote:

A++++ 10/10 definitely would read again

definitely, gj!!
Back to top Go down
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Battle Dawn   Battle Dawn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 12:10 pm

I used to write short plays in High school Razz I'm glad you like it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Battle Dawn   Battle Dawn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 12:42 pm

lol funny
Back to top Go down
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Battle Dawn   Battle Dawn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 2:13 pm

wow mbaud gj, and i thought i wrote alot Razz
Back to top Go down
BugHuman
General of the Army
General of the Army

PostSubject: Re: Battle Dawn   Battle Dawn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 5:13 pm

Wait....how did you get the second one up O.o
Back to top Go down
http://AdminCrazyRioters.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle Dawn   Battle Dawn - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle Dawn
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next