{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters

Tremulous Clan

Home  Portal  Latest images  Search  RegisterRegister  Server Information  IM BugHuman  TeamspeakTeamspeak  IRC  Log in  
All Testing Decisions Will Be Made By The Second In Commands.

ACR OFFICIAL TWELVE SKY2 THREAD :)

Go down 
+9
Iridescent Blade
Atlantis
null
{ACRit}Safari
linux26
-theMbaude
:Lad
vyrus@ubuntu
Skeptic
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Skeptic
Sergeant
Sergeant
Skeptic

ACR OFFICIAL TWELVE SKY2 THREAD :)  Empty
PostSubject: ACR OFFICIAL TWELVE SKY2 THREAD :)    ACR OFFICIAL TWELVE SKY2 THREAD :)  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 7:11 pm

For Those who dont know wht 12sky2 is:

Twelve Sky 2 is an adrenaline-pumping Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game (MMORPG) based on an oriental fantasy theme of ancient China. Offering a uniquely intense and addictive faction vs. faction based gaming system, Twelve Sky 2 is filled with battle and action which is bound to satisfy all the PvP needs of veteran and new players alike.

Players may choose from any of the three classes of each faction, then develop their skills, sharpen their weapons and refine their armor to produce a character fit for battle against the other Factions. But it isn't all about PvP, Twelve Sky also caters to a player's solo and party needs too! Explore a factions’ vast maps to kill monsters, party with comrades, complete an endless array of quests, or hunt down bosses and attain riches and fame along the way.

Twelve Sky 2 also introduces a fourth faction, the Nangin. However, this new faction is not available at character creation. Players must achieve a high level to join this Faction, leaving their previous teammates and friends.

All this and more! Best of all is Twelve Sky is Free to Play!

Features
Brutal death animations and knockback against monsters
Large-scale fast-paced Player vs. Player (PvP) battle system
A large variety of authentic weapons and thousands of unique items
Elaborate weapon and armor enchanting system
Regularly updated content

System Requirements:

Minimum System Requirement Recommended System Requirement
OS Windows (R) XP/2000
(Windows Vista not officially supported. Operation on 64bit edition not guaranteed)
CPU Pentium III 800mhz Pentium IV 2.4 ghz
Memory 512mb 1GB
Hard Drive 3 Gb free hard-drive space
Video GeForce FX 5200 or Radeon 7600 64mb GeForce FX 5600 or Radeon 9550 128mb
Direct X DirectX 9.0 Compatible sound card
Network Broadband Internet Connnection Broadband Internet Connnection with average ping time less than 90 ms to our website

The Twelve Sky 2 installation requires approximately 1.7GB of free space (but your system should have more) on your hard drive and high speed internet network connection. To view the current available disk space on your PC, double-click on 'My Computer' icon on your desktop.

Story:

Many years ago the country was ruled by the Twelve Legions. Their reign was brutal and harsh. Most knew little more than poverty and oppression, unable to claim mastery over their own lives. However, they were not unopposed. In the far northern region a leader openly opposed the cruelty inflicted upon the people, the Legacy Swordsman, Lord Chen. His Faction was the Nangin; one of the most prominent Factions in the Realm.

It was during a fierce uprising, when one of the southern tribes began fighting back against the tyranny of the Legion Lord controlling their territory, that Lord Chen decided to put an end to the evil grip of the Twelve Legions. There had been many legends about the incredible abilities of the twelve High Masters, and about the sacred stones that were shared with the Twelve Legions. These stones, it was said, gave the Legions their powerful hold over the people. Lord Chen devised a plan to take back the control of the sacred shards and combine them once again, because they could grant the Nangin enough power to finally put an end to the inhuman suffering of the people.

The battle was feared to last decades, yet it ended within only a few days. The power of Chen’s sword was too great, even against the combined effort of the other Legions. Peace finally came to a nation that had for so long only knew pain and suffering.

In the years that followed, the nation flourished under the watchful eyes of the Nangin. Then one catastrophic morning, it all ended. The great Mountain Yunfeng Shan heaved a great plume of smoke, and against that fury the realm of the Nangin was engulfed.

For years the people had believed the Legacy Swordsman and the rest of the Nangin had perished in that fatal blast, and with the loss of Lord Chen the land was left without a leader. Once again the 12 legions rose, but without the power of the shards that they had once possessed, they could no longer control the tides of war, and the land began to bleed as the cries of its people spread.

FAQ:

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

Players New to Twelve Sky 2:

Q What is Twelve Sky 2?
A: Twelve Sky 2 is a fast-paced Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game (MMORPG) that combines competitive Faction vs Faction game play with Player vs Environment (PvE) game play.
Q: Is this game free?
A: Yes! All of the games that Aeria offers are Free to Download and Free to Play!
Q: What are the System Requirements?
A: You can find the System Requirements for Twelve Sky 2 here
Q: Where can I download Twelve Sky 2?
A: Please visit the Twelve Sky 2 download site
Q: Where can new players get more information on how to play?
A: Game Guide and Forums
Gameplay Questions:

Q: How many Characters can I create on one Account?
A: You are able to create 3 Characters.
Q: How many Factions are there, and how many weapons?
A: There are three starting Factions, with an additional fourth available to join later in the game. Each starting faction has three weapons.
Q: How do I restore my Health and Chi?
A: The Herbalist sells Health and Chi Pills/Tablets, which can also be found as monster drops.
Q: How do I make money?
A: In game currency can be dropped from monsters, contained in an item called a Fortune Pouch, or gained through sale of items found (either to NPCs or other players).
Q: How many people can join a Party?
A: 5 people are able to be in one Party together.
Q: How do Parties work?
A: Party members receive a bonus to exp per monster killed that ranges from 20% to 50% depending on the number of party members. Monster drops are now shared among the party as well, with any party member able to pick up items dropped.
How Twelve Sky 2 relates to the Original Twelve Sky:

Q: Are the skills the same?
A: While many of the skills have the same functions, there are also slight differences found in nearly all skills. Moving AoEs are now stationary, for example, and level 60 attack skills are much rarer drops. Largely though, the differences are cosmetic: there are still single hit, multi hit, and area attacks for each weapon but their animations have been updated.
Q: Is boss-hunting still possible?
A: Very possible! Twelve Sky 2 has added many more mini-bosses with quick spawn rates, even within the very first map. The larger bosses spawn in maps after Yanggok, every 3 hours in groups of 5.

Q: Have they changed enchanting, combining, and upgrading?
A: A few things have been altered. Uniques now benefit more from enchantment, and also glow if they have been enchanted. Rare items have new glow colors: up to 57% glow Green, 60%+ is blue, 9x% is purple. Items can also now be enchanted up to 60% safely. Items below 60% are free from the risk of the item breaking. If the suspected outcome of the enchanting exceeds 60%, there is a possibility of breaking the item.Combining has changed very little, but Upgrading as well as Downgrading are now performed with Jades (Red/Purple). Check out the Items section of the Game Guide for further information.

Q: Is there Yanggok? And a reward cave?
A: Yes, however the level requirement has increased to 90. The reward cave is also now split into level brackets.

General Questions:

Q: What is an MMORPG?
A: MMORPG stands for "massively multiplayer online role-playing game." In an MMORPG, thousands of players exist in the same game world at the same time.
Q: What is the role of a Game Master (GM)?
A: Game Masters are employees of Aeria Games that both help maintain and moderate the game, ensuring that things run smoothly and according to the rules.
Q: What is the role of a Game Sage (GS)?
A: Game Sages are volunteers that have proven themselves knowledgeable of a specific game and have shown a desire to assist Aeria and the GM staff with helping new players, running events, answering questions, reporting problems, etc.
Q: Where can I find out more about Twelve Sky 2?
A: You can find more information revealed in the IGN RPG Vault Interview, Game Ogre Interview, as well as browsing the Game Guide

Q: Where should I go for questions I have about the game?
A: For gameplay questions we suggest starting at the forums. For issues that cannot be solved there you should contact the GM team.

DOWNLOAD: http://download.aeriagames.com/files/games/us/12sky2/csd/12sky2_us_downloader.exe

Info:

After the download register at: http://www.aeriagames.com/index.php?q=user/signup
then u can start playing.
When U Start To Play Choose The 2nd server(Tranquility). And U can CHoose between 3 factions, i have chosen Jinong(tiger), choose that we can meet each other.
Back to top Go down
http://www.acr.t83.net
Skeptic
Sergeant
Sergeant
Skeptic

PostSubject: Re: ACR OFFICIAL TWELVE SKY2 THREAD :)    ACR OFFICIAL TWELVE SKY2 THREAD :)  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 7:12 pm

and if u have any questions i will be happy to answer it, if i know the answer.
Back to top Go down
vyrus@ubuntu
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
vyrus@ubuntu

ACR OFFICIAL TWELVE SKY2 THREAD :)  87495687

PostSubject: Re: ACR OFFICIAL TWELVE SKY2 THREAD :)    ACR OFFICIAL TWELVE SKY2 THREAD :)  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 8:21 pm

sounds like wow...

description on GAMEPLY please?
( like is it 1st person 2nd person 3rd person.... 9th person? )
Back to top Go down
http://www.vyrus.zzl.org/
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

ACR OFFICIAL TWELVE SKY2 THREAD :)  23818192

PostSubject: Re: ACR OFFICIAL TWELVE SKY2 THREAD :)    ACR OFFICIAL TWELVE SKY2 THREAD :)  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 8:43 pm

is it worth trying? or am I better off staying dedicated to tremulous.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal

ACR OFFICIAL TWELVE SKY2 THREAD :)  125be

PostSubject: Re: ACR OFFICIAL TWELVE SKY2 THREAD :)    ACR OFFICIAL TWELVE SKY2 THREAD :)  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 9:15 pm

Its an MMORPG D: Not to cool, based on WoW. So yeah, kinda the same thing.
Back to top Go down
linux26
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
linux26

PostSubject: Re: ACR OFFICIAL TWELVE SKY2 THREAD :)    ACR OFFICIAL TWELVE SKY2 THREAD :)  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 10:05 pm

:Lad wrote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: ACR OFFICIAL TWELVE SKY2 THREAD :)    ACR OFFICIAL TWELVE SKY2 THREAD :)  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 12:08 am

linux26 wrote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Sais you
Back to top Go down
Skeptic
Sergeant
Sergeant
Skeptic

PostSubject: Re: ACR OFFICIAL TWELVE SKY2 THREAD :)    ACR OFFICIAL TWELVE SKY2 THREAD :)  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 5:39 am

@ vyrus its a 3d mmorpg
@ lad yes its worth downloading
DONT LISTEN TO MBAUD!!
It is not even close to wow, infact i find it better than wow.
Back to top Go down
{ACRit}Safari
Private 2
Private 2
{ACRit}Safari

PostSubject: Re: ACR OFFICIAL TWELVE SKY2 THREAD :)    ACR OFFICIAL TWELVE SKY2 THREAD :)  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 11:10 am

Is it like Maple Story where it's fun until lvl 10 and then gets old?
Back to top Go down
vyrus@ubuntu
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
vyrus@ubuntu

PostSubject: Re: ACR OFFICIAL TWELVE SKY2 THREAD :)    ACR OFFICIAL TWELVE SKY2 THREAD :)  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 11:11 am

InuYasha wrote:
@ vyrus its a 3d mmorpg

still doesn't tell me much about the gameplay, for instance
tremulous is 3d, and alien swarm is 3d
COMPLETELY DIFFERENT!

Back to top Go down
Skeptic
Sergeant
Sergeant
Skeptic

PostSubject: Re: ACR OFFICIAL TWELVE SKY2 THREAD :)    ACR OFFICIAL TWELVE SKY2 THREAD :)  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 11:52 am

@ safari nope its completely different, there are 145 lvls

@ vyrus i will get back to u soon
Back to top Go down
Skeptic
Sergeant
Sergeant
Skeptic

PostSubject: Re: ACR OFFICIAL TWELVE SKY2 THREAD :)    ACR OFFICIAL TWELVE SKY2 THREAD :)  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 12:39 pm

@ vyrus

Twelve Sky 2 is an adrenaline-pumping Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game (MMORPG) based on an oriental fantasy theme of ancient China. Offering a uniquely intense and addictive faction vs. faction based gaming system, Twelve Sky 2 is filled with battle and action which is bound to satisfy all the PvP needs of veteran and new players alike.

Players may choose from any of the three classes of each faction, then develop their skills, sharpen their weapons and refine their armor to produce a character fit for battle against the other Factions. But it isn't all about PvP, Twelve Sky also caters to a player's solo and party needs too! Explore a factions’ vast maps to kill monsters, party with comrades, complete an endless array of quests, or hunt down bosses and attain riches and fame along the way.

Twelve Sky 2 also introduces a fourth faction, the Nangin. However, this new faction is not available at character creation. Players must achieve a high level to join this Faction, leaving their previous teammates and friends.

All this and more! Best of all is Twelve Sky is Free to Play!

Features
Brutal death animations and knockback against monsters
Large-scale fast-paced Player vs. Player (PvP) battle system
A large variety of authentic weapons and thousands of unique items
Elaborate weapon and armor enchanting system
Regularly updated content

Videos:

Trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFftGagMVXY

Gamplay
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQxV_f0frvI
Back to top Go down
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: ACR OFFICIAL TWELVE SKY2 THREAD :)    ACR OFFICIAL TWELVE SKY2 THREAD :)  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 2:23 pm

linux26 wrote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

LOL!

and yeah sounds boring, MMORPGs are boring nowadays
Back to top Go down
Skeptic
Sergeant
Sergeant
Skeptic

PostSubject: Re: ACR OFFICIAL TWELVE SKY2 THREAD :)    ACR OFFICIAL TWELVE SKY2 THREAD :)  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 4:23 pm

seb trust me this 1 is not boring, in my opinion
Back to top Go down
Atlantis
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: ACR OFFICIAL TWELVE SKY2 THREAD :)    ACR OFFICIAL TWELVE SKY2 THREAD :)  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 5:43 pm

{ACRit}Safari wrote:
Is it like Maple Story where it's fun until lvl 10 and then gets old?

InuYasha wrote:
@ safari nope its completely different, there are 145 lvls

@ vyrus i will get back to u soon

LOL you didn't answer his question or if you did it wasn't for the better.
Back to top Go down
Skeptic
Sergeant
Sergeant
Skeptic

PostSubject: Re: ACR OFFICIAL TWELVE SKY2 THREAD :)    ACR OFFICIAL TWELVE SKY2 THREAD :)  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 6:32 pm

The fun doesn't stop at all even after lvl145 cuz as u get to a new lvl there somthing new waiting for u to find out so ur cant wait till to get to next lvl and if u get bored there are pvp and other type of battles like invading tother factions and holy stone battles and also formation capture, tournaments and event. There are more but im not listing it here cuz i on my new phone and im not gud with the keypad but u can find out the rest when u guys start to play.
Back to top Go down
vyrus@ubuntu
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
vyrus@ubuntu

PostSubject: Re: ACR OFFICIAL TWELVE SKY2 THREAD :)    ACR OFFICIAL TWELVE SKY2 THREAD :)  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 7:24 pm

you still don't get what im asking...
... im not asking if its a mmorpg with steroids and a huge
advertizing campaign!

i want to know what type of game it is?
is it like wow ( 3rd person )
tremulous ( 1st person )
starcraft ( overhead and i rly doubt it )

ect...

and if u want me 2 watch a video
Spoiler:

plox Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Skeptic
Sergeant
Sergeant
Skeptic

PostSubject: Re: ACR OFFICIAL TWELVE SKY2 THREAD :)    ACR OFFICIAL TWELVE SKY2 THREAD :)  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 7:43 pm

3rd person and idk how embed the video using my phone.
Back to top Go down
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: ACR OFFICIAL TWELVE SKY2 THREAD :)    ACR OFFICIAL TWELVE SKY2 THREAD :)  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 8:23 pm

vyrus@ubuntu wrote:
advertizing campaign!

tremulous ( 1st person )

ect...

Spoiler:

plox Very Happy

you answered your own question. if he said it was an MMORPG on steroids, then it means its an MMORPG
Back to top Go down
vyrus@ubuntu
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
vyrus@ubuntu

PostSubject: Re: ACR OFFICIAL TWELVE SKY2 THREAD :)    ACR OFFICIAL TWELVE SKY2 THREAD :)  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 9:18 pm

seb0910 wrote:
vyrus@ubuntu wrote:
advertizing campaign!

tremulous ( 1st person )

ect...

Spoiler:

plox Very Happy

you answered your own question. if he said it was an MMORPG on steroids, then it means its an MMORPG

yech

nyway
' massively multiplayer online role playing game '
doesn't refer to the type of game anywhere, they could make a minecraft mmorpg -- that's 1st person!

& at this point im not rly asking a question anymore so much as trying to get him to understand
what i was asking .... for future reference you could say
Back to top Go down
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: ACR OFFICIAL TWELVE SKY2 THREAD :)    ACR OFFICIAL TWELVE SKY2 THREAD :)  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 10:53 pm

vyrus@ubuntu wrote:

& at this point im not rly asking a question anymore so much as trying to get him to understand
what i was asking .... for future reference you could say...

I'm waiting for you to finish that sentence....
Back to top Go down
vyrus@ubuntu
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
vyrus@ubuntu

PostSubject: Re: ACR OFFICIAL TWELVE SKY2 THREAD :)    ACR OFFICIAL TWELVE SKY2 THREAD :)  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 11:04 pm

-theMbaude wrote:
vyrus@ubuntu wrote:

what i was asking .... for future reference you could say...

I'm waiting for you to finish that sentence....

its an elipse, theres no end
Back to top Go down
Iridescent Blade
Sergeant
Sergeant
Iridescent Blade

PostSubject: Re: ACR OFFICIAL TWELVE SKY2 THREAD :)    ACR OFFICIAL TWELVE SKY2 THREAD :)  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 11:16 pm

ellipse = squished circle && ellipsis = ...

sounds like runescape in china?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://www.tagamespage.webs.com
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: ACR OFFICIAL TWELVE SKY2 THREAD :)    ACR OFFICIAL TWELVE SKY2 THREAD :)  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 11:21 pm

What on earth are you talking about?

Ooh oh oo oooh Good news everyone, I found a solution for the whole Windows > Mac> Linux thing: Im buying a windows vista or 7 or w/e CD this weekend and will download it on my new mac. The brilliant thing with mac is that they have an app that is made JUST for that function. So I can play twelvesky! even though it sucks

WOoohoo! Right?
Back to top Go down
vyrus@ubuntu
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
vyrus@ubuntu

PostSubject: Re: ACR OFFICIAL TWELVE SKY2 THREAD :)    ACR OFFICIAL TWELVE SKY2 THREAD :)  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 11:39 pm

-theMbaude wrote:
What on earth are you talking about?

Ooh oh oo oooh Good news everyone, I found a solution for the whole Windows > Mac> Linux thing: Im buying a windows vista or 7 or w/e CD this weekend and will download it on my new mac. The brilliant thing with mac is that they have an app that is made JUST for that function. So I can play twelvesky! even though it sucks

WOoohoo! Right?

ACR OFFICIAL TWELVE SKY2 THREAD :)  Facepalm-cat

god > linux > ecstasy > shit > windows > dead cockroach rotting in sewer > mac > nothing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ACR OFFICIAL TWELVE SKY2 THREAD :)    ACR OFFICIAL TWELVE SKY2 THREAD :)  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ACR OFFICIAL TWELVE SKY2 THREAD :)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next