{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters

Tremulous Clan

Home  Portal  Latest images  Search  RegisterRegister  Server Information  IM BugHuman  TeamspeakTeamspeak  IRC  Log in  
All Testing Decisions Will Be Made By The Second In Commands.

THEBOSS APPLICATION FOR LVL 6 ADMIN

Go down 
4 posters

THEBOSS FOR LVL 6 ADIM APP.
YES
THEBOSS APPLICATION FOR LVL 6 ADMIN Vote_lcap0%THEBOSS APPLICATION FOR LVL 6 ADMIN Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
NO
THEBOSS APPLICATION FOR LVL 6 ADMIN Vote_lcap100%THEBOSS APPLICATION FOR LVL 6 ADMIN Vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 1

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
THEBOSS1
Private 2
Private 2

THEBOSS APPLICATION FOR LVL 6 ADMIN Empty
PostSubject: THEBOSS APPLICATION FOR LVL 6 ADMIN   THEBOSS APPLICATION FOR LVL 6 ADMIN Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 8:47 pm

What level you want:
[Level 6]
Name = Bug's Operator
Commands = !listplayers, !admintest, !help, !specme, !time, !info, !spec999, !allready, !listadmins, votekick immune, !putteam, !namelog, !nextmap, !designate

What server: ACR UNLIMITED

Why you deserve it: I have played tremulous now for 3-4 years mostly on and off ive just started getting back into it. And during the 3-4 years. I've played i have spent most of my time on ACR unlimited and the now gone Harwee's unlimited. Im not a new or wet behind the ears to the admin circle I was a lvl 7 admin on Harwee's and a lvl 5 admin on the S|E clan server. I believe i can make the server a more friendly and competitive place by placing mid game team swappers back to there team and by speccing high ping players !spec999 and by stopping stupid vote kicks that are not legitimate by using !votekickimmune I can also increase the speed of the transitions between games by using !allready. I am currently becoming somewhat of a regular in ACR again and I have been playing with vyrus,doublehex and fermas plus some regular's who are on at my time. I have also seen Atlantis a few times tho never played with him as he was only on for 5minutes or so. I would like to get this lvl 6 admin to make the ACR server a better place for all players.

Thanks, THEBOSS
Back to top Go down
{ACR}Chris
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

THEBOSS APPLICATION FOR LVL 6 ADMIN 23818192

PostSubject: Re: THEBOSS APPLICATION FOR LVL 6 ADMIN   THEBOSS APPLICATION FOR LVL 6 ADMIN Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 11:34 pm

One hour 18 mins isn't a while(look back at his level 5 app) If I voted I would have to say no (This isn't actually a vote just stating my opinion) because well today or yesterday you posted you'd wait awhile that's usually about 1-3 weeks and you didn't AND you applied for 6 now when you couldn't get 5 before AND you practically used the EXACT same reason!
Back to top Go down
Atlantis
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

THEBOSS APPLICATION FOR LVL 6 ADMIN 87495687

PostSubject: Re: THEBOSS APPLICATION FOR LVL 6 ADMIN   THEBOSS APPLICATION FOR LVL 6 ADMIN Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 12:08 am

not to mention that this was posted the first day it was eligible after the last app. I vote no for chris' reason and my little statement.
Back to top Go down
Skeptic
Sergeant
Sergeant
Skeptic

PostSubject: Re: THEBOSS APPLICATION FOR LVL 6 ADMIN   THEBOSS APPLICATION FOR LVL 6 ADMIN Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 6:05 pm

lol hes got better English than other ppl who comes here a randomly post for lvl5 or 6 O.o.
Back to top Go down
http://www.acr.t83.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THEBOSS APPLICATION FOR LVL 6 ADMIN   THEBOSS APPLICATION FOR LVL 6 ADMIN Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THEBOSS APPLICATION FOR LVL 6 ADMIN
Page 1 of 1