{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters

Tremulous Clan

Home  Portal  Latest images  Search  RegisterRegister  Server Information  IM BugHuman  TeamspeakTeamspeak  IRC  Log in  
All Testing Decisions Will Be Made By The Second In Commands.

Admin application for badpoopie (highest level (9) of admin for non-ACR member badpoopie) [on ACR unlimited]

Go down 
+4
Longshot
{ACR}Chris
BugHuman
badpoopie
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

badpoopie for high admin?
yes
Admin application for badpoopie (highest level (9) of admin for non-ACR member badpoopie) [on ACR unlimited] - Page 2 Vote_lcap57%Admin application for badpoopie (highest level (9) of admin for non-ACR member badpoopie) [on ACR unlimited] - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 57% [ 4 ]
no
Admin application for badpoopie (highest level (9) of admin for non-ACR member badpoopie) [on ACR unlimited] - Page 2 Vote_lcap43%Admin application for badpoopie (highest level (9) of admin for non-ACR member badpoopie) [on ACR unlimited] - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
badpoopie
Private 2
Private 2
badpoopie

Admin application for badpoopie (highest level (9) of admin for non-ACR member badpoopie) [on ACR unlimited] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin application for badpoopie (highest level (9) of admin for non-ACR member badpoopie) [on ACR unlimited]   Admin application for badpoopie (highest level (9) of admin for non-ACR member badpoopie) [on ACR unlimited] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 7:11 pm

BugHuman wrote:
uhhh u CAN edit the poll time and i will NOT do it for you.

how to edit the poll time? i tried seeing if i can edit it with the edit button but it would only let me edit my post and not the poll thats why i kept asking you to do it.

i just checked and confirmed it: here is straight from the help of these boards so for future reference to everyone:

How do I edit or delete a poll?
As with posts, polls can only be edited by the original poster, a moderator, or board administrator. To edit a poll, click the first post in the topic, which always has the poll associated with it. If no one has cast a vote then users can delete the poll or edit any poll option. However, if people have already placed votes only moderators or administrators can edit or delete it; this is to prevent people rigging polls by changing options mid-way through a poll
Back to top Go down
:Lad
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
:Lad

Admin application for badpoopie (highest level (9) of admin for non-ACR member badpoopie) [on ACR unlimited] - Page 2 23818192

Admin application for badpoopie (highest level (9) of admin for non-ACR member badpoopie) [on ACR unlimited] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin application for badpoopie (highest level (9) of admin for non-ACR member badpoopie) [on ACR unlimited]   Admin application for badpoopie (highest level (9) of admin for non-ACR member badpoopie) [on ACR unlimited] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 8:29 pm

BugHuman wrote:
Rules

After three days if the poll is winning you will get the admin, if it is not you will not get it.
https://theacr.darkbb.com/admin-applications-f21/admin-application-rules-t216.htm

You shouldn't need the edit button especially after someone votes for your poll. If you would have read this before hand, or asked someone about it, you would have known of the 3 day time limit on the poll.
Back to top Go down
badpoopie
Private 2
Private 2
badpoopie

PostSubject: Re: Admin application for badpoopie (highest level (9) of admin for non-ACR member badpoopie) [on ACR unlimited]   Admin application for badpoopie (highest level (9) of admin for non-ACR member badpoopie) [on ACR unlimited] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 8:47 pm

Ladida wrote:
BugHuman wrote:
Rules

After three days if the poll is winning you will get the admin, if it is not you will not get it.
https://theacr.darkbb.com/admin-applications-f21/admin-application-rules-t216.htm

You shouldn't need the edit button especially after someone votes for your poll. If you would have read this before hand, or asked someone about it, you would have known of the 3 day time limit on the poll.

yes, i did in fact read this but after i wrote my application. i missed it because the rules were buried on page two of these apps so i asked bug to sticky them for future applicants to avoid this next time. but a vote was already made so thats why i asked bug to correct the poll because i wasnt able to do it. it was simply too late for me to make the correction as per the official application rules. i asked bug several times but he never got around to helping me fix the issue so that is why the poll is still valid. i simply couldn't edit it because it requires a moderator on the forums to correct the poll since a vote has already been made at that point as per the forum documentation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admin application for badpoopie (highest level (9) of admin for non-ACR member badpoopie) [on ACR unlimited]   Admin application for badpoopie (highest level (9) of admin for non-ACR member badpoopie) [on ACR unlimited] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Admin application for badpoopie (highest level (9) of admin for non-ACR member badpoopie) [on ACR unlimited]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2