{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters

Tremulous Clan

Home  Portal  Latest images  Search  RegisterRegister  Server Information  IM BugHuman  TeamspeakTeamspeak  IRC  Log in  
All Testing Decisions Will Be Made By The Second In Commands.

{ACR} is cool abuse sky

Go down 
+2
BugHuman
nuclear
6 posters
AuthorMessage
nuclear
Private 2
Private 2

{ACR} is cool abuse sky Empty
PostSubject: {ACR} is cool abuse sky   {ACR} is cool abuse sky Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 3:35 pm

hello
Today I connected and we were playing in tremor, while it connects to my brother who is iron man, the aliens will step in to the time but later told me that it put humans back to what I go to my team .. sky at that time was said that he was abusing me and that is not true because my brother only spoke Spanish and said that I had returned to human .... sky silence me several times .... I hope that does not happen again this abuse of sky

and if I lowered the standard for abusing hope that this also happens to managers who abuse
thanks
Back to top Go down
BugHuman
General of the Army
General of the Army

PostSubject: Re: {ACR} is cool abuse sky   {ACR} is cool abuse sky Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 4:03 pm

Switch=Kick.
Back to top Go down
http://AdminCrazyRioters.com
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

{ACR} is cool abuse sky 23818192

PostSubject: Re: {ACR} is cool abuse sky   {ACR} is cool abuse sky Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 6:48 pm

someone (as in the creator of this thread) appears to lack the most simple of grammar techniques. due to this fact, i dont seem to understand the above message. if you teamswitched, you get a kick. (and yet kramed is still unpunished for locking teams, to bring up another subject.)

on a different note, nuclear, you said on the day that your brother was tested by mario that he spoke english, as did he (albeit in spanish). but this doesnt go with what you said above.
Back to top Go down
BugHuman
General of the Army
General of the Army

PostSubject: Re: {ACR} is cool abuse sky   {ACR} is cool abuse sky Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 4:04 pm

mem kramed is never on
Back to top Go down
http://AdminCrazyRioters.com
{ACR}Lito?>S
Private 2
Private 2
{ACR}Lito?>S

PostSubject: Re: {ACR} is cool abuse sky   {ACR} is cool abuse sky Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 11:54 pm

BugHuman wrote:
mem kramed is never on

I was playing with him today in 2nd server. There was a setlevel war (LOL).
Back to top Go down
S>{ACR}Kramed
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
S>{ACR}Kramed

PostSubject: Re: {ACR} is cool abuse sky   {ACR} is cool abuse sky Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 12:05 pm

Ooh you mean whit Uhh(forgot name) and you!
When i just got LVL10 ^^
But bug i am online everyday..
You just arent when i am...
Back to top Go down
(^TwinBladE^)
Private 2
Private 2

PostSubject: Re: {ACR} is cool abuse sky   {ACR} is cool abuse sky Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 1:25 pm

nuclear wrote:
hello
Today I connected and we were playing in tremor, while it connects to my brother who is iron man, the aliens will step in to the time but later told me that it put humans back to what I go to my team .. sky at that time was said that he was abusing me and that is not true because my brother only spoke Spanish and said that I had returned to human .... sky silence me several times .... I hope that does not happen again this abuse of sky

and if I lowered the standard for abusing hope that this also happens to managers who abuse
thanks

nuc im sorry if u think i abuse. because i never do sodz

as bug said switch = kick

for me its kick only if the switcher doesnt go back to original team but usually i put him if he still keeps switching i kick

and btw nuc i muted u only because u started whine and yelled n-word and thats bad
Back to top Go down
(^TwinBladE^)
Private 2
Private 2

PostSubject: Re: {ACR} is cool abuse sky   {ACR} is cool abuse sky Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 5:12 pm

lol i still say i dont abuse lol as i said in mesg above me.

and nuc its ur who abused lol and rapewrited server with n-word which i dont liek i hate all who uses n-word Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {ACR} is cool abuse sky   {ACR} is cool abuse sky Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

{ACR} is cool abuse sky
Page 1 of 1