{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters

Tremulous Clan

Home  Portal  Latest images  Search  RegisterRegister  Server Information  IM BugHuman  TeamspeakTeamspeak  IRC  Log in  
All Testing Decisions Will Be Made By The Second In Commands.

Helpful Ways To Ensure That You Get Asked for a Test

Go down 
+5
Devastation
HibbyTheHobbit
null
:Lad
BugHuman
9 posters
AuthorMessage
BugHuman
General of the Army
General of the Army

Helpful Ways To Ensure That You Get Asked for a Test Empty
PostSubject: Helpful Ways To Ensure That You Get Asked for a Test   Helpful Ways To Ensure That You Get Asked for a Test Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 4:12 pm

Helpful Ways To Ensure That You Get Asked for a Test:

1. Be very talkative. We like people who talk. It shows that you have some ounce of brain power and that you are willing to add your opinions to situations. Also, if you don't talk how would you get noticed?

2. Don't use modded weapons. There's nothing someone in {ACR} hates more than someone using a modded weapon. It shows that you are a noob if you use one and it makes us not want to ask you for a test. the list of modded weapons are: lasgun and luci pulse rifle, pain saw, and flame thrower. If you can not use these weapons and still do well it shows us you have potential.

3. Don't insult us or the server. Seriously, insulting us is a terrible way to get a test. I have had people go up to me and say "SCREW YOU BUG! YOU SUCK! CAN I HAVE A TEST?". Enough said...

4. SHARE! It doesn't matter to who, but if you share your credits/evos to other people it shows us that you are a team player. Team players rule!

5. Listen. If you are a good listener you can do well in any situation. Even if you are new to tremulous, if you listen to what someone who isn't new tells you to do in the game, it ensures that you will do well.

6. Don't ask for admin. We hate it... If you want admin so badly follow the 5 rules above.

7. Be active on our forums. Doing this ensures that we get to know you, I guarantee it will raise your percentage of getting asked to test.

8. Don't ask for a test.

Last edited by BugHuman on Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:22 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://AdminCrazyRioters.com
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Helpful Ways To Ensure That You Get Asked for a Test 23818192

PostSubject: Re: Helpful Ways To Ensure That You Get Asked for a Test   Helpful Ways To Ensure That You Get Asked for a Test Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 4:32 pm

I would also say, joining a team that is losing and you help turn them around and lead them to victory. You will get noticed very easily. Don't just quit a team because the other team is getting the advantage, fight till the end! Noone asks a ragequitter to join the clan.
Back to top Go down
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Helpful Ways To Ensure That You Get Asked for a Test   Helpful Ways To Ensure That You Get Asked for a Test Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 5:41 pm

Lol I thought 8. would be 1.
Back to top Go down
HibbyTheHobbit
Private 2
Private 2

PostSubject: Re: Helpful Ways To Ensure That You Get Asked for a Test   Helpful Ways To Ensure That You Get Asked for a Test Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 7:25 pm

well all the thing you want me to do(i allready do that) so when my test will came? (sorry i dont respect the rule #Cool
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Helpful Ways To Ensure That You Get Asked for a Test   Helpful Ways To Ensure That You Get Asked for a Test Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 1:30 pm

HibbyTheHobbit wrote:
well all the thing you want me to do(i allready do that) so when my test will came? (sorry i dont respect the rule #Cool
you speak with a high amount of failure, I can hardly understand the words you are typing into your replies.
Back to top Go down
Devastation
Private 2
Private 2

PostSubject: Re: Helpful Ways To Ensure That You Get Asked for a Test   Helpful Ways To Ensure That You Get Asked for a Test Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 10:05 pm

Hmm, when i get back to game i should go by these...
^
Hes worse than me?

Ya im back , iv been kinda busy .. xmas and all you know?
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Helpful Ways To Ensure That You Get Asked for a Test   Helpful Ways To Ensure That You Get Asked for a Test Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 5:35 pm

BugHuman wrote:

1. Be very talkative. We like people who talk. It shows that you have some ounce of brain power and that you are willing to add your opinions to situations. Also, if you don't talk how would you get noticed?

2. Don't use modded weapons. There's nothing someone in {ACR} hates more than someone using a modded weapon. It shows that you are a noob if you use one and it makes us not want to ask you for a test. the list of modded weapons are: lasgun, pulse rifle, pain saw, and flame thrower. If you can not use these weapons and still do well it shows us you have potential.

3. Don't insult us or the server. Seriously, insulting us is a terrible way to get a test. I have had people go up to me and say "SCREW YOU BUG! YOU SUCK! CAN I HAVE A TEST?". Enough said...

4. SHARE! It doesn't matter to who, but if you share your credits/evos to other people it shows us that you are a team player. Team players rule!

5. Listen. If you are a goon listener you can do well in any situation. Even if you are new to tremulous, if you listen to what someone who isn't new tells you to do in the game, it ensures that you will do well.

6. Don't ask for admin. We hate it... If you want admin so badly follow the 5 rules above.

7. Be active on our forums. Doing this ensures that we get to know you, I guarantee it will raise your percentage of getting asked to test.

8. Don't ask for a test.

You can call this an update Razz
Back to top Go down
Kenuzur
Private 2
Private 2

PostSubject: Re: Helpful Ways To Ensure That You Get Asked for a Test   Helpful Ways To Ensure That You Get Asked for a Test Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 11:59 am

The thingy at the startup of the server said that I'll get admin lvl2 if I register. Does it apply?
Back to top Go down
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Helpful Ways To Ensure That You Get Asked for a Test   Helpful Ways To Ensure That You Get Asked for a Test Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 12:52 pm

yes it does, but u shouldve just asked an admin on the server. if someone hasnt already done it i'll do it now.
Back to top Go down
BugHuman
General of the Army
General of the Army

PostSubject: Re: Helpful Ways To Ensure That You Get Asked for a Test   Helpful Ways To Ensure That You Get Asked for a Test Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 6:33 pm

:Lad wrote:
BugHuman wrote:

2. Don't use modded weapons. There's nothing someone in {ACR} hates more than someone using a modded weapon. It shows that you are a noob if you use one and it makes us not want to ask you for a test. the list of modded weapons are: lasgun, pulse rifle, pain saw, and flame thrower. If you can not use these weapons and still do well it shows us you have potential.

5. Listen. If you are a goon listener you can do well in any situation. Even if you are new to tremulous, if you listen to what someone who isn't new tells you to do in the game, it ensures that you will do well.

8. Don't ask for a test.

You can call this an update Razz

A little late but. This is still in effect considering las and luci are still modded.
Back to top Go down
vyrus@ubuntu
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
vyrus@ubuntu

Helpful Ways To Ensure That You Get Asked for a Test 87495687

PostSubject: Re: Helpful Ways To Ensure That You Get Asked for a Test   Helpful Ways To Ensure That You Get Asked for a Test Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 9:30 pm

lass is still modded, i thought we got rid of that one...

( and u never said shitz about the luci being off limites b4 )
Back to top Go down
http://www.vyrus.zzl.org/
BugHuman
General of the Army
General of the Army

PostSubject: Re: Helpful Ways To Ensure That You Get Asked for a Test   Helpful Ways To Ensure That You Get Asked for a Test Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 9:47 pm

Nothing is off limits. I'm just saying it's frowned upon by me. You can do what you want.
Back to top Go down
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Helpful Ways To Ensure That You Get Asked for a Test   Helpful Ways To Ensure That You Get Asked for a Test Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 12:08 am

What if I'm using it for it's fire and forget convenience?

And I forgot to setlevel this poor guy lol
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Helpful Ways To Ensure That You Get Asked for a Test   Helpful Ways To Ensure That You Get Asked for a Test Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 9:09 am

How is march 8th late? I posted that close to when the server got rid of the modded weapons powers and when we got the luci changed with just curve.
Back to top Go down
BugHuman
General of the Army
General of the Army

PostSubject: Re: Helpful Ways To Ensure That You Get Asked for a Test   Helpful Ways To Ensure That You Get Asked for a Test Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 11:03 am

No, I'm the late one.
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Helpful Ways To Ensure That You Get Asked for a Test   Helpful Ways To Ensure That You Get Asked for a Test Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 12:08 pm

so technically it's not in effect because we are allowed to use those weapons, just frowned upon. Your rule says we aren't allowed to use them, or at least that's the one I had crossed out.
Back to top Go down
kishorb
Private 2
Private 2

PostSubject: Re: Helpful Ways To Ensure That You Get Asked for a Test   Helpful Ways To Ensure That You Get Asked for a Test Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 9:44 am

I just realised that I should have read this before I put up the "Testing" topic in the FAQ section. My bad. Apologies.
Back to top Go down
Goober
Private 2
Private 2

PostSubject: Re: Helpful Ways To Ensure That You Get Asked for a Test   Helpful Ways To Ensure That You Get Asked for a Test Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 11:38 am

kishorb wrote:
I just realised that I should have read this before I put up the "Testing" topic in the FAQ section. My bad. Apologies.

You should have also realized that you should not post in this topic...

Bughuman wrote:
1. Don't Post in Old Topics(3 days IS considered old) (You ARE allowed to post in any topic in the SPAM forum, the CP forum, and the POINTS topic no matter how old it is)

Rules can be found HERE
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Helpful Ways To Ensure That You Get Asked for a Test   Helpful Ways To Ensure That You Get Asked for a Test Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Helpful Ways To Ensure That You Get Asked for a Test
Page 1 of 1