{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters

Tremulous Clan
 
Home  Portal  FAQ  Search  RegisterRegister  Memberlist  Usergroups  Server Information  IM BugHuman  TeamspeakTeamspeak  IRC  Log in  
All Testing Decisions Will Be Made By The Second In Commands.

Share | 
 

 FireFox's Admin App (Hopefully Last one)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

!setlevel {ACR}FireFox 25
!F1
17%
 17% [ 1 ]
!F2
83%
 83% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 6
 

AuthorMessage
vyrus@ubuntu
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
avatar


Posts : 2549
Points : -2147480544
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 24
Location : level 1337 clearence required

PostSubject: Re: FireFox's Admin App (Hopefully Last one)   Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:45 pm

:Lad wrote:
You are having issues that I think you need to resolve and you are waring inside the clan. I'm voting no because I do not want to see you getting admin levels while you are causing problems within the clan.

*cough*
Spoiler:
 
*cough*

I believe that you all honestly need to take a F*CKING chill pill and take a moment to asses this situation. It's a F*CKING death trap, whenever more ppl come and step in they get sucked in and start arguing, and now some of us seem to have rly hot tempers.... you haven't seen me posting in these topics caus they're way too out of controll ( although I suppose now that i have i shall develop some weird anger syndrome and go crazy ).

Everyone needs to step back and take a look at this.....no don't shout at me, its not stupid advice, the main reason for ALL this ( besides personal grudges or
something ) is that people are advancing too fast.

well hum, maybe instead of having a fit over it, analyze the weak spot in our rules that is CAUSING such a F*CKING screwup with EVERYONE, and try and fix it instead of yelling our F*CKING heads off.

i personally suggest (if for no other reason than to prevent this clan from dispersing) that there is a one and a half month limit to admin apps after your last SUCCESSFUL app


king cheers

VYRUS

_________________

v   y   r   u   s   9   1   1
_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.vyrus.zzl.org/
BugHuman
General of the Army
General of the Army


Posts : 1798
Points : -2147480077
Reputation : 53
Join date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: FireFox's Admin App (Hopefully Last one)   Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:02 pm

vyrus@ubuntu wrote:
:Lad wrote:
You are having issues that I think you need to resolve and you are waring inside the clan. I'm voting no because I do not want to see you getting admin levels while you are causing problems within the clan.

*cough*
Spoiler:
 
*cough*

I believe that you all honestly need to take a F*CKING chill pill and take a moment to asses this situation. It's a F*CKING death trap, whenever more ppl come and step in they get sucked in and start arguing, and now some of us seem to have rly hot tempers.... you haven't seen me posting in these topics caus they're way too out of controll ( although I suppose now that i have i shall develop some weird anger syndrome and go crazy ).

Everyone needs to step back and take a look at this.....no don't shout at me, its not stupid advice, the main reason for ALL this ( besides personal grudges or
something ) is that people are advancing too fast.

well hum, maybe instead of having a fit over it, analyze the weak spot in our rules that is CAUSING such a F*CKING screwup with EVERYONE, and try and fix it instead of yelling our F*CKING heads off.

i personally suggest (if for no other reason than to prevent this clan from dispersing) that there is a one and a half month limit to admin apps after your last SUCCESSFUL app


king cheers

VYRUS

-BUGHUMAN

_________________


http://bughuman.mybrute.com
Spoiler:
 

[DB Multiverse]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://AdminCrazyRioters.com
:Lad
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
avatar


Posts : 1859
Points : -2147480498
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2009-05-04
Age : 27
Location : Just Barely South of Canada

PostSubject: Re: FireFox's Admin App (Hopefully Last one)   Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:52 pm

alebod wrote:
, look at FF's apps, look at the time difference and tell me that his admin apps arent rushed!

This application failed so I fail to see why you're yelling about him making an application for a new level and it failed.


alebod wrote:
to make the app that Memory guaranteed to pass!

I should have expected that, it's painfully obvious up to this point.


seb0910 wrote:
idk wtf ur talking about, i never knew you before you had admin.

I never said that.

You actually called me a lot of nasty names when I had been aliasing and lost my admin (which was only a few months ago). Then were like saying you would just subnetban me even though I had never really done anything wrong.


alebod wrote:

And WOW, having a Higher admin than you?! Are you fukin serious, your taking that too, you bloody kicked me from rioters!!! I only said ,after you finally let me get back on, just you wait till i get 999. Is that soo bad? Do you really think i would do that! You're bloody egoisticle!

Oh, I'm sorry, but I do recall having made one bind of you and I would like to ask you did you ever find it annoying? Btw I had stopped doing all those binds, so ya. Because I just recently noticed you with your fetish of having to make binds of me and the name switch to make comments about me when I'm playing. Yes that is actually quite annoying. So I kicked you and got rid of the minute ban as soon as I was available. memory doesn't need to be guaranteeing shit for you in the first place.

_________________


Last edited by :Lad on Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vyrus@ubuntu
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
avatar


Posts : 2549
Points : -2147480544
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 24
Location : level 1337 clearence required

PostSubject: Re: FireFox's Admin App (Hopefully Last one)   Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:57 pm

there you go again, coninuing teh epic battle.....

*sigh* oh well i tried...

No War violence No War

_________________

v   y   r   u   s   9   1   1
_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.vyrus.zzl.org/
:Lad
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
avatar


Posts : 1859
Points : -2147480498
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2009-05-04
Age : 27
Location : Just Barely South of Canada

PostSubject: Re: FireFox's Admin App (Hopefully Last one)   Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:16 am

well i'm done with them and so is this app so yea its closed.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal



Posts : 2080
Points : 4753
Reputation : -1137
Join date : 2009-11-22
Age : 80

PostSubject: Re: FireFox's Admin App (Hopefully Last one)   Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:24 pm

Well im not done finishing this discussion with lad, although Vyrus i understand your point. Lad, during Kiki's test i had cheered him on. You and mem were talking and you said ''Saying that when he gets higher damin he will do the same to me'' ya well thats fuking bullshit. Your having alot of trouble comprehending this, i understand, i have delt with other slow people in my life. FF, Vyrus and I are cool now. We will always be friends. I patched it back up again. But you, you are still defending FF against me. You have to take a chill pill man! Yoiu are being uterly ridiculous. You are a Second in Command for gods sake! There for its Your DUTY to take things that happen in this clan with Maturity and Responsibility. I have gone one step further than you, i have come to accept what you are saying. You are meerly taking what i said and twisting it up. I cannot change that for am not you. All i know now is that if I can't rely on you as backup, i still got people out there such as Vyrus, Memory, FF and IE, Weed, Lemon, Kiki and many more. Im tired of fighting with you, its only leading, as Vyrus said, to break this clan up. I'm ready to patch this whole mess up, which I'm sorry to say, I caused. Alll I need now is the support of all of you to do it with me, including you Ladida. I'm sincerly sorry for all the pain I caused you. But this is it, im done arguing.

-theMbaude, a clan member who made and error and is going to try to fix it.

_________________



Back to top Go down
View user profile
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General



Posts : 2472
Points : -2147480243
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: FireFox's Admin App (Hopefully Last one)   Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:34 pm

Vyrus (and I guess bug Razz) is right, I was trying to calm the conversation down initially anyways but lad sorta blew that by sayin it would be bad to give mbaud admin. Lad u got no proof that mbaud has been saying things like that to you, if anything mbaud reinforces that it was an isolated incident. And also if ur still going on about that time I clientkicked you as Pacman, you were clearly ACR or someone close to the clan and I bug said it was fine. I'm not gonna reexplain the whole thing, and I'm not gonna sugarcoat a second apology about something from months ago grow up it was a fücking joke and never gonna happen again. You act like I fücking muted and unmuted and renamed and putteamed your ass all over the place. I wouldn't have done it if I didn't think I was dealing with someone mature enough to take it in stride. I've seen random noobs take a clientkick better than this.


Last edited by seb0910 on Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:Lad
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
avatar


Posts : 1859
Points : -2147480498
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2009-05-04
Age : 27
Location : Just Barely South of Canada

PostSubject: Re: FireFox's Admin App (Hopefully Last one)   Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:01 pm

alebod wrote:
Your having alot of trouble comprehending this, i understand, i have delt with other slow people in my life. You have to take a chill pill man! Yoiu are being uterly ridiculous. I have gone one step further than you, i have come to accept what you are saying. All i know now is that if I can't rely on you as backup, i still got people out there such as Vyrus, Memory, FF and IE, Weed, Lemon, Kiki and many more. Im tired of fighting with you, its only leading, as Vyrus said, to break this clan up.

I'm ready to patch this whole mess up, which I'm sorry to say, I caused. Alll I need now is the support of all of you to do it with me, including you Ladida. I'm sincerly sorry for all the pain I caused you. But this is it, im done arguing.

How in gods name do you expect to say you are correcting things by calling me mentally handicapped, blowing things out of proportion (while I'm taking things that you had only been saying an analyzing them as is, and discussing them), you would however come back with more insults and yelling manerisms. You have not come to accept anything because ever since I even asked for you to be tested and joined, you have hated me. As you also have a grudge against bug (yes i was aliasing under a different name and you were saying this out loud about how you want me and him to test you because of your grudge).

Trying to be the bigger man and saying your sorry does not work to well when you're using insults and constantly attacking me. (yousucklad yousucklad yousucklad is not cheering on the other player, especially if that obviously has nothing to do with their name)

Your yelling through the computer is not helping you much and you really should try calming yourself down. Or just stop talkin to me, both of you. Cuz mem you're just full of shit.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal



Posts : 2080
Points : 4753
Reputation : -1137
Join date : 2009-11-22
Age : 80

PostSubject: Re: FireFox's Admin App (Hopefully Last one)   Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:25 pm

Lad, I have never hated you, i have always admired you as a brilliante Tremulous player. I considered you my rival, same goes for Bug. I have never ever hated either of you. Lad, when i first joined I considered you as a friend, someone who will always look down at me but i would look right back up at him. You were like my Tremulous hero. For your Pacman thing, that was a great deal your fault too. You discriminated ACR. I then responded according to how i felt it back then. You have to stop bringing past experiences to back you up. Grudge? After all this you expect me to welcome you with open arms? You seriously pissed me off, so of course i had a grudge on you. Im tired of this, bloody make it stop! As a leader its your job too. I do not see you maturly or responsibly because of this. You constantly throwing things right back at me after I have said them. You are constantly making me look bad. You are constantly trying to make me feel miserable. And when Memory and I, your apperent two enemies, try to sooth this delema, you bring it back. (Yet Again) IM DONE FIGHTING YOU, i offered and apology. But just now, after that last post of yours, Im going to say again, Grow Up. And I will keep on saying it till you finally understand that what you are standing for is nothing. If you feel like that last sentence is wrong, then please tell me, what are you standing for against me?

Lad, look at what players do to each other, they tease each other. I did not say you suck, you suck lad, you suck lad. Thats a false statement. But saying it once is fine, for its whats players do. Put of all of this, I am the bigger man. Here are some reasons why. I have lived longer than you have. I have delt with these situations before. I have lived all over the world, i have had these discusions in over 5 different languages. And each time i have said the same apologies. The people who i fought accepted what i said and they too became the bigger man. You on the other hand are still ''analizing'' what i said. Grow up Lad, face the facts, accept what has been imposed on you. Do it maturly and show us that you are a real Second in Command.

Oh I forgot to make this post last time, this is not for present use, this is a reply to a post you said before. What I do for the clan? who do you think made Kiki want to join, who advertises our clan on other severs, who makes all the players that join our server stay on our server(that question can affect all of us)? Who do you think defends our clans title when others insult it? Maybe I don't have the brains for CC+ or some stuff like that, but at least I have the spirit! I have been active ever sence I joined. There was not ONE week where i did not join for less than 6 hours. You cannot imagine how many people want to join the clan because of me. I always get pm's saying, ''how do i join acr'' ''how can i wear the ACR tag'' ''do you think i have what it takes to join ACR'' ''Is ACR a fun clan'' ''I really like ACR, can i join plz'' and many more. Besides you were never ''analizing'' what i was saying, you were using what i said, twisted it up, and then shot it right back at me. Notice how I'm not quoting you right now.

This is it. Im sooooooo tired of this. I and all the other members agree that this must be stopped. Now comes the question, do you want to too?

_________________



Back to top Go down
View user profile
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General



Posts : 2472
Points : -2147480243
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: FireFox's Admin App (Hopefully Last one)   Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:38 pm

:Lad wrote:
Cuz mem you're just full of shit.
and that, people, is what a defeated man resorts to. take it with you in the future so you can recognize your small victories.

alebod wrote:
Grow up Lad, face the facts, accept what has been imposed on you. Do it maturely and show us that you are a real Second in Command.

what he said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:Lad
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
avatar


Posts : 1859
Points : -2147480498
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2009-05-04
Age : 27
Location : Just Barely South of Canada

PostSubject: Re: FireFox's Admin App (Hopefully Last one)   Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:00 pm

I'm making you feel miserable by you insulting me, right. You try to soothe no dilemma. It was more so to make me out to look like the bad guy. As far as I can tell, you succeded, because I'm sure noone believes any word I say now because I guess I never have any "proof" on anything. Oh you are so the bigger man considering you lived so much longer than me. And I consider myself still too old to be playing this game...I've never been any good at this game, so why listen to me? Just yell at me and say I'm wrong everyone cuz I'm use to it up to this point. Ban me, kick me, call me a retard because since one person says it, it must be true right? I mean I must be pretty damn "slow". I'm completely immature and irresponsible trying to help firefox out and helping him to make a new application. Giving lemon his admin that he had been waiting for, testing kiki and hobos and skeptic. Doing all the different scrim testings for everyone, but I guess that must make me some terrible person too, must be.

Mbaud, I'm sorry I made you feel like your such a terrible person with all the insults I must have been making at you. Making you feel miserable and slanderizing your name. I'm sorry I twisted things you said up and quoted you in false ways to make you sound bad. I guess everything I said was wrong, because I for one am not allowed to defend myself. Because it only comes right back around and makes me look like the bad person. You are truely the better man mbaud for saying it first and getting everyone on your side. You win, I'm done. <-----Said that like five posts ago..

And memory, you never had anything to do with this. You only provoked, so go away.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General



Posts : 2472
Points : -2147480243
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: FireFox's Admin App (Hopefully Last one)   Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:29 pm

you really shouldnt use sarcasm so much, its confusing in situations like these.

sure i had something to do with this, i voted for mbaud's app and FF's app, and i also tried to stop this whole thing until you shut me down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vyrus@ubuntu
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
avatar


Posts : 2549
Points : -2147480544
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 24
Location : level 1337 clearence required

PostSubject: Re: FireFox's Admin App (Hopefully Last one)   Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:30 pm

:Lad wrote:
alebod wrote:
Your having alot of trouble comprehending this, i understand, i have delt with other slow people in my life. You have to take a chill pill man! Yoiu are being uterly ridiculous. I have gone one step further than you, i have come to accept what you are saying. All i know now is that if I can't rely on you as backup, i still got people out there such as Vyrus, Memory, FF and IE, Weed, Lemon, Kiki and many more. Im tired of fighting with you, its only leading, as Vyrus said, to break this clan up.

I'm ready to patch this whole mess up, which I'm sorry to say, I caused. Alll I need now is the support of all of you to do it with me, including you Ladida. I'm sincerly sorry for all the pain I caused you. But this is it, im done arguing.

How in gods name do you expect to say you are correcting things by calling me mentally handicapped, blowing things out of proportion (while I'm taking things that you had only been saying an analyzing them as is, and discussing them), you would however come back with more insults and yelling manerisms. You have not come to accept anything because ever since I even asked for you to be tested and joined, you have hated me. As you also have a grudge against bug (yes i was aliasing under a different name and you were saying this out loud about how you want me and him to test you because of your grudge).

Trying to be the bigger man and saying your sorry does not work to well when you're using insults and constantly attacking me. (yousucklad yousucklad yousucklad is not cheering on the other player, especially if that obviously has nothing to do with their name)

Your yelling through the computer is not helping you much and you really should try calming yourself down. Or just stop talkin to me, both of you. Cuz mem you're just full of shit.

way to rip the bandaide right off!!! GOOD JOB LAD!!

seb0910 wrote:

:Lad wrote:
Cuz mem you're just full of shit.

and that, people, is what a defeated man resorts to. take it with you in the future so you can recognize your small victories.

alebod wrote:
Grow up Lad, face the facts, accept what has been imposed on you. Do it maturely and show us that you are a real Second in Command.


what he said.

unfortunately lad, even though i HATE taking sides or dissing anyone, I would like to point out that, both mem and mbaud apologized and agreed to forget the whole thing, albiet mbaud did throw in some insults, i believe the job of the higher figure of authority is not to lord over but to lord under and always back down in a fight such as this, which is purely a spitefight.

please don't take this personally, this is just observation of this topic, and I do not think u suck, or whatever.

sorry this was supposed to go BEFORE ur last post lad

_________________

v   y   r   u   s   9   1   1
_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.vyrus.zzl.org/
:Lad
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
avatar


Posts : 1859
Points : -2147480498
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2009-05-04
Age : 27
Location : Just Barely South of Canada

PostSubject: Re: FireFox's Admin App (Hopefully Last one)   Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:34 pm

strangely enough, not helping?

seb0910 wrote:
you really shouldnt use sarcasm so much, its confusing in situations like these.

sure i had something to do with this, i voted for mbaud's app and FF's app, and i also tried to stop this whole thing until you shut me down.

As I said before you are a provoker and a problem. So just go away.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal



Posts : 2080
Points : 4753
Reputation : -1137
Join date : 2009-11-22
Age : 80

PostSubject: Re: FireFox's Admin App (Hopefully Last one)   Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:45 pm

You know that everything you just said isnt true. Your taking the sweet and sowwy look. Dont try it. You were never the ''bad guy.'' You were meerly defending what you tought was right, and you didnt stop fighting for whatever ''it'' was till the end, and THATS why i consider the bigger man. The only way i guess i made you look bad is how i surrendered for peace first, and used whatever you said against you afterwards. All i can tell you is that I am sorry. I hope you will be my friend again. And as for all of you who taking sides, dont. This has nothing, NOTHING, to do with you guys. So just leave it be. By participating in it you only make it worse. So leave it be. This only between two people, not a clan load.

Lad, i detected a lot of sarcasim in what you last said, but i dont care if you forgive me, all i care about is that i forgave you. So ya this is the closing post. We can now go on with our happy little lives. All I can really say at this point is, I hope yall think the best of me and Lad, and forgive both of US for how imature WE both were.

_________________



Back to top Go down
View user profile
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General



Posts : 2472
Points : -2147480243
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: FireFox's Admin App (Hopefully Last one)   Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:55 pm

lad i believe you feel like the chorus of this song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXZzvkcnBIY

and i dont think i will "go away". see, when someone tells me im wrong, as you did when i said mbaud should get admin, it bothers me. especially when that person's reasoning is so damn petty. in addition, it bothers me to know that someone who i had considered to be on good terms with me is actually not. and when i learn that that same person, who i also held in high esteem for being one of the more mature members in this clan, has been holding a grudge over something stupid, i get pissed off. so im gonna stay here til the end.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vyrus@ubuntu
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
avatar


Posts : 2549
Points : -2147480544
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 24
Location : level 1337 clearence required

PostSubject: Re: FireFox's Admin App (Hopefully Last one)   Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:01 pm

*hem* i have a hand up against each of ur chests restraining u, ( yes i has 3 hands )
so just walk away ppl allright. be mature, ignore all this and WALK AWAY GODDAMNIT!!

CAN YOU AT LEAST SHOW ME THAT MUCH MATURITY, WE'RE BIG BOYS NOW, ITS A SCARY WORLD, DEAL WITH IT. NOW F*CKING WALK AWAY

_________________

v   y   r   u   s   9   1   1
_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.vyrus.zzl.org/
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal



Posts : 2080
Points : 4753
Reputation : -1137
Join date : 2009-11-22
Age : 80

PostSubject: Re: FireFox's Admin App (Hopefully Last one)   Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:59 pm

This topic is over. If you have something to reproach lad, do it responsbly and maturly, and not here! Pm each other or something, btu this app is over. I and lad have come to an understanding.

Bug, can you please lock this app so that it will not continue causing pain. Infact erase it. I see no optimism in this app, its only a bringer of hate.

_________________



Back to top Go down
View user profile
:Lad
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
avatar


Posts : 1859
Points : -2147480498
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2009-05-04
Age : 27
Location : Just Barely South of Canada

PostSubject: Re: FireFox's Admin App (Hopefully Last one)   Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:04 pm

Ditto

vyrus@ubuntu wrote:
*hem* i have a hand up against each of ur chests restraining u, ( yes i has 3 hands )
so just walk away ppl allright. be mature, ignore all this and WALK AWAY GODDAMNIT!!

CAN YOU AT LEAST SHOW ME THAT MUCH MATURITY, WE'RE BIG BOYS NOW, ITS A SCARY WORLD, DEAL WITH IT. NOW F*CKING WALK AWAY

Vyrus you alright? You seem to be having a panic attack lol

_________________


Last edited by :Lad on Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atlantis
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant



Posts : 1936
Points : 4898
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: FireFox's Admin App (Hopefully Last one)   Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:15 pm

Not trying to bring harm but your asking to erase some one ELS'S app not one of your own.

_________________
Watch your back ninja rant is watching you
Get Up So I Can Kill You Again!!!
This statement is false.
Send me a pm asking me to be your friend or to vote for you will warrant me to hate you with a passion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal



Posts : 2080
Points : 4753
Reputation : -1137
Join date : 2009-11-22
Age : 80

PostSubject: Re: FireFox's Admin App (Hopefully Last one)   Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:16 pm

...You really are making this complicated. OK dont erase it. Block it.

_________________



Back to top Go down
View user profile
:Lad
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
avatar


Posts : 1859
Points : -2147480498
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2009-05-04
Age : 27
Location : Just Barely South of Canada

PostSubject: Re: FireFox's Admin App (Hopefully Last one)   Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:17 pm

okay okay 1 bug doesn't lock topics so that's not happening and 2 it's not getting deleted. So no more comments please? Just let it die.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal



Posts : 2080
Points : 4753
Reputation : -1137
Join date : 2009-11-22
Age : 80

PostSubject: Re: FireFox's Admin App (Hopefully Last one)   Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:20 pm

Ditto

_________________



Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: FireFox's Admin App (Hopefully Last one)   

Back to top Go down
 
FireFox's Admin App (Hopefully Last one)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Can't log in on firefox browser
» Firefox Personas
» Firefox 4 - Mybrute stuff
» Admin mis-use of admin privledges
» New Admin and Change of Forum Address

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters :: Applications :: Admin Applications-
Jump to: