{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters

Tremulous Clan

Home  Portal  Latest images  Search  RegisterRegister  Server Information  IM BugHuman  TeamspeakTeamspeak  IRC  Log in  
All Testing Decisions Will Be Made By The Second In Commands.

The Good {Fizz}+{Fizz} Admin App.

Go down 
+5
xXxDarknessxXx (aka EBC)
linux26
BugHuman
Dr.Mario.
{Jizz}+{Fizz}
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Admin for {Jizz}+{Fizz}????
Vote yes:
The Good {Fizz}+{Fizz} Admin App. Vote_lcap100%The Good {Fizz}+{Fizz} Admin App. Vote_rcap
 100% [ 4 ]
Vote no:
The Good {Fizz}+{Fizz} Admin App. Vote_lcap0%The Good {Fizz}+{Fizz} Admin App. Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
{Jizz}+{Fizz}
Private 2
Private 2
{Jizz}+{Fizz}

The Good {Fizz}+{Fizz} Admin App. Empty
PostSubject: The Good {Fizz}+{Fizz} Admin App.   The Good {Fizz}+{Fizz} Admin App. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 10:57 pm

Hi, my name is Fizz+Jizz and would like to have admin level 5. And love to be admin on the normal server!! And i think i derserve it becaause im a true player with a lot of heart and to help stop hackers to make trem clean and fun!! Smile)
Back to top Go down
Dr.Mario.
Private 2
Private 2
Dr.Mario.

PostSubject: Re: The Good {Fizz}+{Fizz} Admin App.   The Good {Fizz}+{Fizz} Admin App. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 11:22 pm

ive played with you on the server and id say you don't lack common sense like most of the noobs on servers these days. plus im sure you can handle only 5 admin.... i mean bug has made just about every level under like 12 have any commands that could cause problems! Voted Yes!!!

EDIT: ok just so all you ppl that havn't read the rules of the applications know if you want to vote and actually help the person or demote the person you have to give a reason!!!!
Back to top Go down
BugHuman
General of the Army
General of the Army

PostSubject: Re: The Good {Fizz}+{Fizz} Admin App.   The Good {Fizz}+{Fizz} Admin App. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 11:31 pm

Dr. Mario I think you phrased that wrong.
Back to top Go down
http://AdminCrazyRioters.com
Dr.Mario.
Private 2
Private 2
Dr.Mario.

PostSubject: Re: The Good {Fizz}+{Fizz} Admin App.   The Good {Fizz}+{Fizz} Admin App. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 12:12 am

..... what part of it did i not phrase properly then? its just my opinion.... you don't have to like it Neutral
Back to top Go down
linux26
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
linux26

The Good {Fizz}+{Fizz} Admin App. 23818192
PostSubject: Re: The Good {Fizz}+{Fizz} Admin App.   The Good {Fizz}+{Fizz} Admin App. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 3:19 am

Dr.Mario. wrote:
id say you don't lack common sense like most of the noobs on servers these days.
That ambiguous phrasing might mean that most noobs these days don't lack common sense.

Dr.Mario. wrote:
i mean bug has made just about every level under like 12 have any commands that could cause problems!
That's exactly the opposite of what I think you had in mind.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xXxDarknessxXx (aka EBC)
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
xXxDarknessxXx (aka EBC)

PostSubject: Re: The Good {Fizz}+{Fizz} Admin App.   The Good {Fizz}+{Fizz} Admin App. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:32 pm

/!cp Linux wins
/!cp ^1Flawless victory

I voted yes because I think giving him lvl 5 sholdn't cause any harm.
Back to top Go down
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: The Good {Fizz}+{Fizz} Admin App.   The Good {Fizz}+{Fizz} Admin App. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 11:11 am

dude posted like 3 names, which one is it? and he uses yet another one in a different admin application in the admin stuff section.
Back to top Go down
{Jizz}+{Fizz}
Private 2
Private 2
{Jizz}+{Fizz}

PostSubject: Re: The Good {Fizz}+{Fizz} Admin App.   The Good {Fizz}+{Fizz} Admin App. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 5:51 pm

Then how do i get my admin right now??? i passed didnt i?
Back to top Go down
Dr.Mario.
Private 2
Private 2
Dr.Mario.

PostSubject: Re: The Good {Fizz}+{Fizz} Admin App.   The Good {Fizz}+{Fizz} Admin App. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 8:06 pm

linux26 wrote:
Dr.Mario. wrote:
id say you don't lack common sense like most of the noobs on servers these days.
That ambiguous phrasing might mean that most noobs these days don't lack common sense.

Dr.Mario. wrote:
i mean bug has made just about every level under like 12 have any commands that could cause problems!

Very Happy

.......... does everybody here need a lesson in English? ya i thought so if you could plz read quote #1 it clearly states that jizz doesn't (does not) lack the common sense that most noobs do lack. now do you understand?? if not you got to get a tutor in English!!
Back to top Go down
linux26
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
linux26

PostSubject: Re: The Good {Fizz}+{Fizz} Admin App.   The Good {Fizz}+{Fizz} Admin App. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:16 pm

Dr.Mario. wrote:
linux26 wrote:
Dr.Mario. wrote:

Dr.Mario. wrote:

Very Happy

.......... does everybody here need a lesson in English? ya i thought so if you could plz read quote #1 it clearly states that jizz doesn't (does not) lack the common sense that most noobs do lack. now do you understand?? if not you got to get a tutor in English!!

Well, first off, I believe you meant "English lesson" instead of "lesson in English" -- "lesson in English" simply means that the lesson is given in English, and it doesn't further restrict the type of the lesson, i.e. it might refer to a math or a science lesson given in English as well.

Once again, the less-than-clear "ya i thought so if you could plz read quote #1 it..." could be reformulated as "As you all seem to need an English lesson, please re-read the first quote in Linux26's post that ...".

Now that we're done with the transport of the message (the English language), let's analyse its semantics ("meaning").

Your dismissal of my argument that the phrasing "id say you don't lack common sense like most of the noobs on servers these days." in one of your previous posts is ambiguous is a fallacy; your post was addressed to `Fizz+Jizz', and you state that he does not lack common sense, "like most of the noobs on servers these days". In other words, you are comparing `Fizz+Jizz' with "most of the noobs on servers these days" (using the word "like") with the point of comparison being that they both "don't lack common sense." What you quite likely intended to say is that "*unlike* most noobs on ACR servers these days, Jizz+Fizz does not lack common sense," which would have truly been the unambiguous way of saying it.

Morale of the story: dont evar grammer-fite meh, rawr
Back to top Go down
Longshot
Private 2
Private 2
Longshot

PostSubject: Re: The Good {Fizz}+{Fizz} Admin App.   The Good {Fizz}+{Fizz} Admin App. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:50 pm

linux26 wrote:
Dr.Mario. wrote:
linux26 wrote:
Dr.Mario. wrote:

Dr.Mario. wrote:

Very Happy

Well, first off, I believe you meant "English lesson" instead of "lesson in English" -- "lesson in English" simply means that the lesson is given in English, and it doesn't further restrict the type of the lesson, i.e. it might refer to a math or a science lesson given in English as well.

Once again, the less-than-clear "ya i thought so if you could plz read quote #1 it..." could be reformulated as "As you all seem to need an English lesson, please re-read the first quote in Linux26's post that ...".

Now that we're done with the transport of the message (the English language), let's analyse its semantics ("meaning").

Your dismissal of my argument that the phrasing "id say you don't lack common sense like most of the noobs on servers these days." in one of your previous posts is ambiguous is a fallacy; your post was addressed to `Fizz+Jizz', and you state that he does not lack common sense, "like most of the noobs on servers these days". In other words, you are comparing `Fizz+Jizz' with "most of the noobs on servers these days" (using the word "like") with the point of comparison being that they both "don't lack common sense." What you quite likely intended to say is that "*unlike* most noobs on ACR servers these days, Jizz+Fizz does not lack common sense," which would have truly been the unambiguous way of saying it.

Morale of the story: dont evar grammer-fite meh, rawr
You just said something... Than said it backwards...
Back to top Go down
{Jizz}+{Fizz}
Private 2
Private 2
{Jizz}+{Fizz}

PostSubject: Re: The Good {Fizz}+{Fizz} Admin App.   The Good {Fizz}+{Fizz} Admin App. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 2:28 am

Did I Get Admin ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Yes or No
Back to top Go down
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: The Good {Fizz}+{Fizz} Admin App.   The Good {Fizz}+{Fizz} Admin App. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 11:08 am

well since there isnt even a poll, i would say no.

and lin and whoever else was saying the thing about mario, i understood what mario was saying, but then again where im from we sometimes talk like that (reading things aloud [as in with a voice in your head] helps you understand them).

"you dont lack common sense, like most of the noobs on this server DO [lack]" is what he most likely meant.

oh wait he already explained that below. now i typed that for nothing Coded ... ... ... Lame
Back to top Go down
:Lad
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: The Good {Fizz}+{Fizz} Admin App.   The Good {Fizz}+{Fizz} Admin App. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 11:47 am

Linux pointed out the problem to an exact key. I think he still does not understand it himself however. xD
Back to top Go down
linux26
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
linux26

PostSubject: Re: The Good {Fizz}+{Fizz} Admin App.   The Good {Fizz}+{Fizz} Admin App. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 12:11 pm

Ladida wrote:
Linux pointed out the problem to an exact key. I think he still does not understand it himself however. xD
I doubt that, unless you happen to be able to read other people's thoughts.

I assure you that I fully understand the ambiguousness issue within Dr.Mario's phrase "id say you don't lack common sense like most of the noobs on servers these days." It can either be interpreted as Dr.Mario meant it to be understood, which could easily be corrected through the use of the word "unlike" ("id say you don't lack common sense unlike most of the noobs on servers these days."), or the wrong way, "id say you don't lack common sense, just like most noobs on servers these days."

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: The Good {Fizz}+{Fizz} Admin App.   The Good {Fizz}+{Fizz} Admin App. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 12:36 pm

The Good {Fizz}+{Fizz} Admin App. Sadbx4
STOP FIGHTING
Back to top Go down
{Jizz}+{Fizz}
Private 2
Private 2
{Jizz}+{Fizz}

PostSubject: Re: The Good {Fizz}+{Fizz} Admin App.   The Good {Fizz}+{Fizz} Admin App. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 2:49 pm

I have a poll !!!!

don't i ??? It's at the top...
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: The Good {Fizz}+{Fizz} Admin App.   The Good {Fizz}+{Fizz} Admin App. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 4:15 pm

linux26 wrote:
Ladida wrote:

I assure you that I fully understand the ambiguousness issue within Dr.Mario's phrase "id say you don't lack common sense like most of the noobs on servers these days." It can either be interpreted as Dr.Mario meant it to be understood, which could easily be corrected through the use of the word "unlike" ("id say you don't lack common sense unlike most of the noobs on servers these days."), or the wrong way, "id say you don't lack common sense, just like most noobs on servers these days."

Very Happy

problem is really just saying "like" instead of "unlike".
Back to top Go down
linux26
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
linux26

PostSubject: Re: The Good {Fizz}+{Fizz} Admin App.   The Good {Fizz}+{Fizz} Admin App. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 8:52 pm

Ladida wrote:
linux26 wrote:
Ladida wrote:

Very Happy

No, that would be the solution. The problem is ambiguity induced by the improper use of "like" instead of "unlike".
Back to top Go down
BugHuman
General of the Army
General of the Army

PostSubject: Re: The Good {Fizz}+{Fizz} Admin App.   The Good {Fizz}+{Fizz} Admin App. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 9:11 pm

Off Topic
Back to top Go down
http://AdminCrazyRioters.com
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: The Good {Fizz}+{Fizz} Admin App.   The Good {Fizz}+{Fizz} Admin App. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 9:59 pm

linux26 wrote:
Ladida wrote:
linux26 wrote:
Ladida wrote:

Very Happy

No, that would be the solution. The problem is ambiguity induced by the improper use of "like" instead of "unlike".

It was still the problem saying "like" incorrectly in the sentence, saying "unlike" was what I am saying is the solution. Do you have a problem for me dumbing it down?

Now back to this topic or program. xD
Back to top Go down
linux26
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
linux26

PostSubject: Re: The Good {Fizz}+{Fizz} Admin App.   The Good {Fizz}+{Fizz} Admin App. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 10:17 pm

Ladida wrote:
linux26 wrote:
Ladida wrote:
linux26 wrote:
Ladida wrote:

Very Happy

It was still the problem saying "like" incorrectly in the sentence, saying "unlike" was what I am saying is the solution. Do you have a problem for me dumbing it down?
Don't mistake the solution for the problem!
Ladida wrote:

Now back to this topic or program. xD
Ww...what topic?
Back to top Go down
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: The Good {Fizz}+{Fizz} Admin App.   The Good {Fizz}+{Fizz} Admin App. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 11:21 am

STAY ON TOPIC... and STOP FIGHTING lol! The Good {Fizz}+{Fizz} Admin App. Angry_baby
Back to top Go down
Dr.Mario.
Private 2
Private 2
Dr.Mario.

PostSubject: Re: The Good {Fizz}+{Fizz} Admin App.   The Good {Fizz}+{Fizz} Admin App. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:42 pm

linux26 wrote:
Ladida wrote:

Very Happy

........... Linux its pretty simple! i mean it makes perfect sense if you read it the way it was intended to be read by the reader. now if it still doesn't make sense read it again and again until it does make sense.... everybody's a critic! NOW STOP READING IT THE WAY YOU WANT IT TO BE READ AND READ IT THE WAY IT WAS MEANT TO BE READ!!! btw unlike instead of like in my sentence would mean that noobs have common sense..... ponder that

P.S.sorry if it takes me a while to respond to your posts. As i said in another thread i'm at a sailing camp so im on the ocean all day and can't do much until i get home but even then im so tired i don't want to do anything so don't expect a lightning fast response... LOL ohh and Linux can you remind me why were still fighting about this?

Memory Nice pictures. i like the angry baby one especially Smile
Back to top Go down
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: The Good {Fizz}+{Fizz} Admin App.   The Good {Fizz}+{Fizz} Admin App. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 11:48 pm

Is sailing harder/different than .... riding (?) a boat with a motor, I mean don't you just sorta steer it with some sort of wheel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Good {Fizz}+{Fizz} Admin App.   The Good {Fizz}+{Fizz} Admin App. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Good {Fizz}+{Fizz} Admin App.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next