{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters

Tremulous Clan

Home  Portal  Latest images  Search  RegisterRegister  Server Information  IM BugHuman  TeamspeakTeamspeak  IRC  Log in  
All Testing Decisions Will Be Made By The Second In Commands.

wetcough admin app (aka walls)

Go down 
+3
Goober
null
wetcough
7 posters

Admin
Yes
wetcough admin app (aka walls) Vote_lcap33%wetcough admin app (aka walls) Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
No
wetcough admin app (aka walls) Vote_lcap67%wetcough admin app (aka walls) Vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
wetcough
Private 2
Private 2

wetcough admin app (aka walls) Empty
PostSubject: wetcough admin app (aka walls)   wetcough admin app (aka walls) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 9:03 am

-What level admin you want.

enough to where i can atleast kick/mute. ACR hardly has any troublemakers but as a server regular i'd like to help the community as much as i can.

-What server you want it for.

ACR Unlimited.

-Why you feel you deserve it.

well, i play there alot. i know alot of the regular players, not alot of ACR members really. I play as much as possible when i have free time and that is my server of choice out of most others. I enjoy the community there and i'd just like to be a part of the team to help keep the game clean and fun (if any trouble arrives). i guess thats enough to explain myself. i hope that helps.

i've been using the name "walls" recently. i don't have a hard time keeping a name but sometimes i switch it up a bit to keep things fresh. but i always give a shout to everyone telling them it's me.
Back to top Go down
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

wetcough admin app (aka walls) 23818192

PostSubject: Re: wetcough admin app (aka walls)   wetcough admin app (aka walls) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 12:55 pm

See "THE BOSS"'s app thread. get to know more ACR, and i also suggest sticking with one name while we get to know you.
Back to top Go down
Goober
Private 2
Private 2

PostSubject: Re: wetcough admin app (aka walls)   wetcough admin app (aka walls) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 1:44 pm

Also, I think it's too soon after that unban application/mess from Altairgr, especially when we have no proof of who is right and who is wrong.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
:Lad
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
:Lad

PostSubject: Re: wetcough admin app (aka walls)   wetcough admin app (aka walls) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 7:47 pm

besides you cant get kick or mute flag unless your an acr member.
Back to top Go down
wetcough
Private 2
Private 2

PostSubject: Re: wetcough admin app (aka walls)   wetcough admin app (aka walls) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 9:56 pm

well it was a worth a shot guys. thanks for the feedback. i look forward to meeting everyone else soon enough.
Back to top Go down
bender
Private 2
Private 2

PostSubject: Re: wetcough admin app (aka walls)   wetcough admin app (aka walls) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 1:26 pm

I voted no, for one reason, I played on Wrath Newbie Training server last week, and one guy got stripped(normal), so he was angry and try to decon all the alien base, walls(alias wetcough) played as alien as well, and said him to keep deconning. WTH !
Back to top Go down
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal

wetcough admin app (aka walls) 125be

PostSubject: Re: wetcough admin app (aka walls)   wetcough admin app (aka walls) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 4:17 pm

Don't you get !kick at level 20?
Back to top Go down
BugHuman
General of the Army
General of the Army

PostSubject: Re: wetcough admin app (aka walls)   wetcough admin app (aka walls) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 6:36 pm

bender wrote:
I voted no, for one reason, I played on Wrath Newbie Training server last week, and one guy got stripped(normal), so he was angry and try to decon all the alien base, walls(alias wetcough) played as alien as well, and said him to keep deconning. WTH !

Uhhhh
Back to top Go down
http://AdminCrazyRioters.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wetcough admin app (aka walls)   wetcough admin app (aka walls) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wetcough admin app (aka walls)
Page 1 of 1