{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters

Tremulous Clan

Home  Portal  Latest images  Search  RegisterRegister  Server Information  IM BugHuman  TeamspeakTeamspeak  IRC  Log in  
All Testing Decisions Will Be Made By The Second In Commands.

Somnus Lvl 20

Go down 
5 posters

:3
F1!
Somnus Lvl 20 Vote_lcap100%Somnus Lvl 20 Vote_rcap
 100% [ 3 ]
F2!
Somnus Lvl 20 Vote_lcap0%Somnus Lvl 20 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
!****
Somnus Lvl 20 Vote_lcap0%Somnus Lvl 20 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Somnus
Private 2
Private 2

Somnus Lvl 20 Empty
PostSubject: Somnus Lvl 20   Somnus Lvl 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 6:13 pm

Hey guys its Somnus applying for lvl 20. I'm aware this is a really really fast jump since I only got lvl 15 a short while ago but I think that I'm trustable and I'm only applying for lvl 20 for one reason (I don't care about the fact I'm lvl 20 so much as I really want a particular command to make gameplay run smoother)

What level admin you want.

Lvl 20

-What server you want it for.

ACRu (as always)

-Why you feel you deserve it.
Yesterday I was playing on Tremor on ACRu as aliens when I realized somewhere around 10 minutes after SD started that somebody had blockbuilded the entire basement with hives and the only exit out that wasn't built in was covered by tesla spam... Because the spawn system works where u get respawned at the nearest egg that hasn't recently spawned someone I got trapped in the basement for about 10 minutes and I got fairly annoyed along with the rest of my team... Because it was after SD we couldn't decon it anymore and we all just kinda sat there (the humans just wouldn't kill the blockbuild for whatever reason...)

Anyways beyond my terribly dramatic anecdote: the point I'm making is, is that I would really like to be able to have lvl 20 admin for the purpose of !fbfon so that unnoticed blockbuilds don't turn into a major problem even if its after SD. Beyond this I've been active, reliable and never abused to this point which I think makes me a trustworthy candidate. So once again I know this is a very quick jump and a fairly large request but I would very much appreciate it if you would f1 sunny

Oh ya and BUNNAH albino

Commands gained (blades request): li!listmaps, !listlayouts, !unlock, !lock, !revert, !map, !warn, !lockall, !unlockall, !nrmlsd, !ffon, !ffoff, !fbfon, !fbfoff, !kick, !kill

Last edited by Somnus on Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Iridescent Blade
Sergeant
Sergeant
Iridescent Blade

Somnus Lvl 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somnus Lvl 20   Somnus Lvl 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 10:14 pm

could you post what other commands you would gain?

just wanted those pointed out before I vote, not that I think you don't deserve it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tagamespage.webs.com
WeeD
Private 2
Private 2
WeeD

Somnus Lvl 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somnus Lvl 20   Somnus Lvl 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 5:43 am

f1 i dont find time a problem in my opinion.
You proved to be responsible and you are a good admin and thats more then enouth for me.
Back to top Go down
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal

Somnus Lvl 20 125be

Somnus Lvl 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somnus Lvl 20   Somnus Lvl 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 10:59 am

You earned it. F1.2500
Back to top Go down
Iridescent Blade
Sergeant
Sergeant
Iridescent Blade

Somnus Lvl 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somnus Lvl 20   Somnus Lvl 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 6:56 pm

lvl 20 is serious business, you finally get !revert and can take on some real dirty work.

I feel that you are ready young padiwan.

F1
Back to top Go down
http://www.tagamespage.webs.com
JellOLord
Private 2
Private 2
JellOLord

Somnus Lvl 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somnus Lvl 20   Somnus Lvl 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 7:22 pm

F1 for SoM!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Somnus Lvl 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somnus Lvl 20   Somnus Lvl 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Somnus Lvl 20
Page 1 of 1